• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late April Early May 2013 babies. :)

Exclusive rear facing in respect of car seats?

Not sure what erf means either - sorry!

Just checking in with everyone :) hope you & your LOs are doing well!

My BFP anniversary was Aug 26th - it was 10 dpo & I took the test bc we were going to see DH's parents that day. They live a couple hours away so I thought it would be great to be able to tell them if we were pregnant (we had decided to tell our parents, siblings, and a few very close friends right away). Surprise surprise when I got the faintest 2nd pink line :) I was over the moon! And don't you know my MIL guessed it before we could tell her that day!!! She said it was bc I looked so tired.

DH & I have been looking forward to Christmas too! I've been thinking about everything I want to buy her :). DH just dreams about what a happy day it will be to celebrate with LO :)

WE HAVE A TOOTH!! And the second will cut through by the end of the weekend I'm sure, it's soo close.
19w3d

Wow go Ziva!

So who is weaning? If not when do you plan to start? If you are, how's it going?

Wow! Clever girl Ziva!

We're not weaning until at least 26 weeks. :)

Sorry! Erf=extended rear facing--rear facing your baby's carseat until at least 3 years of age or until they can no longer rear face because of height and weight limits. But there are carseats now that can rear face up to 40lbs :)

Little man has a few bumps and is gnawing on everything so I'm sure hell be cutting teeth soon. About to order his Baltic amber necklace for him on Monday :)

He has figured out how to roll over both ways. Decided to never ever do it just kind of teeter then one day he just started rolling across the floor lol

He is also trying soooo hard to hold his own bottle! He wants to grab it out of my hand and bring it to his own face and hold it but since he drinks 8oz he can't quite figure out how to balance it with all that In there lol

He goes for his 4month appt next Friday can't wait to see How big he is!

We are waiting on our fluff mail today I'm hovering by the front window lol I'm gonna totally creep out our mailman

Wow! Well done Ziva! Jenson is still all gums,but they've hardened and,my gosh,does he have a hard nibble on my hands!

We've turned his car seat forward (he's now a little over 20lbs so meets the manufacturers guidelines),and he loves being able to see us.

We aren't properly weaning until closer to 6 months but I'm letting him taste a few little things whilst still fully BF him to let him taste and he loves that x

Yay Ziva! I'm looking into baby led weaning... Not sure what i want to do yet. I plan to bf as long as she wants to in addition to that. I plan to rear face until 2 years at least - its the latest recommendation according to the American academy of pediatrics. Maddy turned 4 months yesterday!!!

ladies, i need help. i don't know what to do.

i just got out of the hospital after a 3 day stay. i have crohn's disease, and had a major flare-up. i had some freezer milk, but it's all gone now. i pumped in the hospital, but due to health issues there, wasn't able to get much. i think i may have to supplement with formula for a few days until my supply goes back to normal, but i am extremely devastated. this isn't something i can help - i'm taking herbs, teas, talked to lactation consultants, but there's nothing i can do.

:( jtink.

It's going to be tough but I recon you can build it up again. You might just need to do some newborn style mega feeding and maybe extra pumping too. X

Sorry you were so unwell. Xxxx

Also - we're going to rearface in the car until at least 3 or 4. There are finally some good ERF seats now in the UK!! :) Great great news.

Jtink :hugs: I agree - newborn style feedings, lots of skin to skin, maybe wake in the night a new times to pump, too. If you do end up needing to supplement, I was told recently that goats milk is a very good choice - it's closest to human milk (I guess it has something to do with the size of the enigmas - a goats size being closer to a human than a cow, which is much bigger).

Good luck to you & you'll be in my thoughts - you can get through this!!

my supply has come back up (i'm taking loads of fenugreek, drinking tons of gatorade and eating loads of oatmeal), but i didn't have enough milk to send the baby to the nanny. LO will have had only 4 formula feeds. i am very proud of myself, because i was in the hospital for 3 days on a clear liquid diet, on morphine and all kinds of drugs, and i still managed to EBF my LO. 4 bottles of formula isn't the end of the world, and he's already back to EBF and breastmilk from a bottle now. looks like i'll be smelling like maple syrup for awhile!!

Well done jtink!

I'm holding off weaning until as near to six months old as we can. I have brought a High chair though that I can sit her in with her toys when I'm pottering in the kitchen. I want her to get used to it, so when we being weaning it is not strange to her as well as the food. She can now reach for your when on her tummy and is getting steadier a sitting up. Only rolling by accident though still!

:) We have our high chair too.

Although DD isn't quite sturdy enough sitting in it yet as she ends up leaning to the side.

She likes sitting in it and playing for a while though.

I think we'll start eating at the table with her soon-ish.

She loves it!

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/zoedinah/33918f7699186641e61f4a0209a68180_zps569e187c.jpg

I think we're getting teeth. :(

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/null_zpsb92cdbf8.jpg

evening ladies, i am happy to report Ziva now officially has two toothy pegs!! Cupcake they definitely look like teeth coming in any day now!

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/truscully/null_zpsd503ae6c.jpg

where has my little baby gone? she is now almost 21 weeks old, has two teeth, had been on solids for more then a month and can now successfully roll over! I have to share this pic with you all as it is so sad but yet so adorable xx

https://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e331/truscully/null_zpsc555a3f5.jpg

In australia i don't believe we can do extended rear facing. Here the laws are rear face till 6 months or 9kg which ever comes first. So we will be turning ours in the coming weeks, At last weigh in Ziva was 8.3kg already.

Hope everyone is have a great weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->