Late BFPs anyone??????

What day are you testing?

I am going to test a week from tomorrow so 10/23. Just 4 days after you! That will be 6 weeks since my last AF began. Its fun to have someone else in the same boat, makes this waiting a little less agonizing!! :)

:dust:

Maybe you can wait until you are 14 or 15 days past? Then that would be two weeks past, people do get them that late so if you can hold out you maybe could save yourself a trip! :) I am going to force myself to wait!

Actually, I'm going to do just that! This Friday will make 2 weeks so I'll wait till then. Hopefully we can get some good news... our anniversary is on Monday so that would be perfect. Oh please oh please be a BFP [-o< lol

fx'd!!!!!

That would be an awesome anniversary gift :) Can't wait to hear!!

Right?!?! That's what I was thinking! He wants this just as bad as I do and I thought it would be nice to tell him he's gonna be a daddy on our anniversary. How special would that be? I guess we'll see :)

What day are you testing?

I am going to test a week from tomorrow so 10/23. Just 4 days after you! That will be 6 weeks since my last AF began. Its fun to have someone else in the same boat, makes this waiting a little less agonizing!! :)

:dust:

I know! I kind of broke down a bit yesterday but coming on here and being able to chat with women that are going through the same thing I am definitely helps keep me grounded and not lose hope.

I only took a few! Lol.

I took one 4 days before I thought af was due. Then I took one a few days after I thought it was due, then took one a week after, then the week after that, an I got a really faint bfp so waited a couple days and did another!

I got my tests off eBay so it's not like they cost me a lot!

I only took a few! Lol.

I took one 4 days before I thought af was due. Then I took one a few days after I thought it was due, then took one a week after, then the week after that, an I got a really faint bfp so waited a couple days and did another!

Ohhh lol! I was thinking "wow... she's persistent!" :haha:

I only took a few! Lol.

God no! Well not like that! I was desperate to find out what was happening! I figured 2 weeks late was late enough to be seeing my doc if still had bfn, but like I said it turned out to be bfp - so thinking I ovulated late!

Trying not to get too excited though. x

I only took a few! Lol.

God no! Well not like that! I was desperate to find out what was happening! I figured 2 weeks late was late enough to be seeing my doc if still had bfn, but like I said it turned out to be bfp - so thinking I ovulated late!

Trying not to get too excited though. x

Well hopefully mine will play out like yours did :) I would love to see that second line appear. We shall see. Thanks for the info! :)

I'm right there with you ladies! I am now 10 days late if going by the date of my last period, but my periods have been a bit irregular since ONE depo shot 22 months ago. I have taken a few tests, last one was 2 or 3 days ago, all negative.

I have 4 kids, and I am showing the same symptoms I did in early pregnancy before. BUT, yesterday my bbs started to ache. And not the premenstrual ache, the oh so familiar preggo ache.

I am heading to Walmart later today, and I will pick up some tests. Hoping something happens soon, even if it is my period. Waiting to know is incredibly annoying. :wacko:

I'm right there with you ladies! I am now 10 days late if going by the date of my last period, but my periods have been a bit irregular since ONE depo shot 22 months ago. I have taken a few tests, last one was 2 or 3 days ago, all negative.

I have 4 kids, and I am showing the same symptoms I did in early pregnancy before. BUT, yesterday my bbs started to ache. And not the premenstrual ache, the oh so familiar preggo ache.

I am heading to Walmart later today, and I will pick up some tests. Hoping something happens soon, even if it is my period. Waiting to know is incredibly annoying. :wacko:

Good luck hun! Yea the wait definitely works my nerves. Keep us posted!!

Just thought i would let you ladies know what happened with mine i didnt get my BFP unti i was on CD 42!!!!!!

So i know sometimes its a horrible waiting game but it can give you a good late result after what seems forever waiting.

Good luck to you all x x

I am also a 8 days late! Hope we all get bfp this month I hate waiting lol :)

Lots of babydust to us all :)

Thanks freckles and Congrats! I'm on CD 43 today, 25 dpo and 12 days late. I'm waiting to test again on Friday so trying to remain hopeful.

Can i join the wait, even though i am not as hopeful as you all are =( ,
I'm currently at cd 56 which has never ever happened, but i went to see my ob at cd51 and he said that he didnt want to make me start af with pills cause there is still a chance for pg, he wants me to come back if i dont see the evil witch in 2 more weeks or if i get a + test, waiting till thirsday since that will be a week from the day i saw the doc. fingers crossed,... the wait is killer!

Can I join you??? Im now 18dpo!!!!! And no AF. I did a test last night and it was bfn!!! This is torture. I really just want af to come if im not pg!!!! I hate this waiting!!

Still no Af for me and I'm 9 days late! Tested this afternoon and keeped from going to the loo for 5 hours and it was a BFN :( I've had some pulling pain above my pelvic bone but I dont know what that's all about.

Babydust to all :)

Can i join the wait, even though i am not as hopeful as you all are =( ,
I'm currently at cd 56 which has never ever happened, but i went to see my ob at cd51 and he said that he didnt want to make me start af with pills cause there is still a chance for pg, he wants me to come back if i dont see the evil witch in 2 more weeks or if i get a + test, waiting till thirsday since that will be a week from the day i saw the doc. fingers crossed,... the wait is killer!

Hi Mandy! CD56??? Usually, how long are your cycles? Although I am hopeful, I still have my doubts. I'm trying to keep as level headed as possible. If I am pregnant I don't want to stress myself out. If I'm not, it's okay because trying is still fun!:blush:

Keeping my fx'd you get some good news. Keep us posted

Can I join you??? Im now 18dpo!!!!! And no AF. I did a test last night and it was bfn!!! This is torture. I really just want af to come if im not pg!!!! I hate this waiting!!

Hi Bee- Try testing with FMU :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->