Late BFPs anyone??????

It's so frustrating isn't it!.... 5 days late, tingly boobs and I've become a poas addict! So gutted when it says bfn! :(

It's 3am and I just went to get some more FRERs so I can test in the morning! :wacko: If I'm pregnant, I want to surprise my DH. I can't wait! So nervous of seeing a bfn, but I think I can handle it :)

Good luck hun! Hope you get your bfp soon:thumbup:

@Miss Christal: did you test again? or when was the last time u tested?

Im 22dpo and NOTHING. I dont even feel like af is close. But I do have one thing. My breast hurt bad!!!!

Cd60 and Bfp? I hope that's me haha did you test before that or no?
Currently on cd 61 haven't tested since Thursday and wont again till Thursday. That'll put me at cd65. If af doesn't start. Most of my cramps have subsided. Breast are tender and lots of creamy cm. Hope we all get we want!

Hi ladies... tested when I woke up and surprise.... BFN! lol Bummer! Just waiting on af to arrive so we can start ttc again. I definitely feel some of my pre-af symptoms, so totally convinced that there won't be a bfp this time. Wishing you ladies better luck!

Hey Toms mummy- I came off Bcp early August decided we'd ntnp for a while, (with my boys I was ttc for nearly a yr each) and AF came once sine aug and I got BFP- completely suprised but my last AF started 30 aug so I dunno how late I would be by now and have no idea how my cycle goes coz only off Bcp, usually around 34 days... So that's around 2 wks late and got bfn twice and BFP yesterday & today... My Symptoms- disgusting taste in my mouth like tin foil, and boobs sore kinda near underarms- both driving me nuts!!!

Good luck ladies!!! Fx'd xxxx

There is hope! Makes me wanna test again.

Hey Toms mummy- I came off Bcp early August decided we'd ntnp for a while, (with my boys I was ttc for nearly a yr each) and AF came once sine aug and I got BFP- completely suprised but my last AF started 30 aug so I dunno how late I would be by now and have no idea how my cycle goes coz only off Bcp, usually around 34 days... So that's around 2 wks late and got bfn twice and BFP yesterday & today... My Symptoms- disgusting taste in my mouth like tin foil, and boobs sore kinda near underarms- both driving me nuts!!!

Good luck ladies!!! Fx'd xxxx

There is hope! Makes me wanna test again.

I was at doc today and got negative test, she told me to do another home one and go back tomo...the one I done at home today was positive too??? I am really confused!!!!

I think if you see a line, it's positive. was it FMU?

How's everyone doing? Any news one way or the other on the late AF?? I am super emotional about it because I am on cycle day 42 today, tested again this morning and negative as usual :cry: I feel silly now when I am telling my DH that I just know I am pregnant. I have symptoms and feelings that I have never had before. I have normal 26-28 day cycles and I am never late. But now I just feel like I must be nuts. People keep telling me to hold on because it is rare but happens that people are not able to get positive at home tests or get them very late. It still is very upsetting. This limbo is far more difficult to deal with than just getting AF!

How's everyone doing? Any news one way or the other on the late AF?? I am super emotional about it because I am on cycle day 42 today, tested again this morning and negative as usual :cry: I feel silly now when I am telling my DH that I just know I am pregnant. I have symptoms and feelings that I have never had before. I have normal 26-28 day cycles and I am never late. But now I just feel like I must be nuts. People keep telling me to hold on because it is rare but happens that people are not able to get positive at home tests or get them very late. It still is very upsetting. This limbo is far more difficult to deal with than just getting AF!

There might still be hope for you, I didn't get my bfp till I was CD45 and even then it was a faint bfp!

Good luck ladies x

There might still be hope for you, I didn't get my bfp till I was CD45 and even then it was a faint bfp!

Good luck ladies x

Thanks NickyNora! I actually have thought about you and been encouraged. I will try to keep my head up! How on earth did you survive so long? I am not an emotional person at all but this is just really dragging me down now and has me upset (maybe another pregnancy sign?!? hehe)

Good luck ladies x

Thanks NickyNora! I actually have thought about you and been encouraged. I will try to keep my head up! How on earth did you survive so long? I am not an emotional person at all but this is just really dragging me down now and has me upset (maybe another pregnancy sign?!? hehe)

Well to be honest I'm not sure! My last cycle (what I would consider my first proper one since my mc in June) was 30 days. I know cycles can be a bit screwy afterwards so just kept calm, I wasn't even sure I had ovulated! So in some ways I was waiting for one of 3 things, ovulation, af or bfp. I tested once a week and like I said eventually got my bfp if I hadn't I would have gone to doctor to see what was going on.

I know it's hard but I tried not to think about it and analyse every little thing. I do think I drove my oh mad with it all though! We're now just waiting for our first midwife appointment next week. I'm going to ask if I can have an early scan because of last time but I don't this I'll get one as it was my first mc.

I have my fingers crossed for you x

Hey guys. Im cd39 today. Last time I tested was this morning and it was BFN!!!!!!! Im now just telling myself that af will come. Honestly im just tired of this waiting. Dont even mind if af comes. Good night girls

Good luck ladies x

Well to be honest I'm not sure! My last cycle (what I would consider my first proper one since my mc in June) was 30 days. I know cycles can be a bit screwy afterwards so just kept calm, I wasn't even sure I had ovulated! So in some ways I was waiting for one of 3 things, ovulation, af or bfp. I tested once a week and like I said eventually got my bfp if I hadn't I would have gone to doctor to see what was going on.

I know it's hard but I tried not to think about it and analyse every little thing. I do think I drove my oh mad with it all though! We're now just waiting for our first midwife appointment next week. I'm going to ask if I can have an early scan because of last time but I don't this I'll get one as it was my first mc.

I have my fingers crossed for you x

Thanks! I have recovered today (haha) and decided to stop obsessing and just test once a week until i get a positive or AF. I either am or am not and being emotional won't change the outcome!!!

CD 50. Would be 19 days late but thinking ovulation occurred on CD35 so that'll make me 15 dpo. Uggh! Crazy rollercoaster cycle! Af should be here today or tomorrow. If nothing by Friday I am going to go in for a doc appointment hopefully monday morning. I'm tired of waiting! If af had shown on time I would already be in my tww again. :dohh: Experiencing some major mood swings, frequent urination (but I think I may be taking in more fluids), minor bloating, some twinges (could be gas or bubbles?) extremely sore nips. Last week I had started to break out like a middle school girl (which is out of the norm for me), lol, but it's cleared up almost overnight except for one blemish. Took FRER yesterday morning and another BFN. Hoping to see af or bfp soon!

good luck ladies!
:dust::dust::dust:

cd 40 today. 10 days late :growlmad:. I wont test anymore until Friday if af doesnt show. So the waiting continues :coffee:

I see everyone is still waiting... I am to. Cd 63 today!. I feel ok besides some mild cramps but I've had those on and off since I was supposed to have my first period. I quit smoking =] haven't has one since Sunday. Other than that waiting till Thursday to test again good luck everyone

That's great you quit smoking Mandy! I know first hand that it can be a really tough thing to do especially if you have been smoking for awhile. So congrats!!! I'm sure it will also help you in your ttc journey.

How long are your cycles? Sorry if you already mentioned it earlier in the thread. :)

cd 40 today. 10 days late :growlmad:. I wont test anymore until Friday if af doesnt show. So the waiting continues :coffee:

Can't wait to c the results Friday! Keep us posted! Also, are you absolutely sure you ovulated when you thought you did? Just asking because if there's a possibility you ovulated later than expected there's always that chance it was too early to test. I thought I ovulated on CD18 and now I'm almost positive it took place on CD35. Keeping my fx'd for you!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"