Late BFPs anyone??????

Update: CD 44, 26 DPO- 13 days late. Still no af and probably going to test on Friday. Starting to break out a little so could mean af is on her way. Kinda figured. I was looking at my chart yesterday and realized I could have ovulated AGAIN on CD 34-35. So, I am thinking of giving AF 2 weeks from that date (10/23) to show up or head to the docs if nothing. A little confused but trying not to stress about it. Whatever happens... happens.

Update: CD 44, 26 DPO- 13 days late. Still no af and probably going to test on Friday. Starting to break out a little so could mean af is on her way. Kinda figured. I was looking at my chart yesterday and realized I could have ovulated AGAIN on CD 34-35. So, I am thinking of giving AF 2 weeks from that date (10/23) to show up or head to the docs if nothing. A little confused but trying not to stress about it. Whatever happens... happens.

10/23 is when I am testing too...thats a good sign for us I think!!! hehe

10/23 is when I am testing too...thats a good sign for us I think!!! hehe

FX'D! Hoping for the best..........

Can i join the wait, even though i am not as hopeful as you all are =( ,
I'm currently at cd 56 which has never ever happened, but i went to see my ob at cd51 and he said that he didnt want to make me start af with pills cause there is still a chance for pg, he wants me to come back if i dont see the evil witch in 2 more weeks or if i get a + test, waiting till thirsday since that will be a week from the day i saw the doc. fingers crossed,... the wait is killer!

Hi Mandy! CD56??? Usually, how long are your cycles? Although I am hopeful, I still have my doubts. I'm trying to keep as level headed as possible. If I am pregnant I don't want to stress myself out. If I'm not, it's okay because trying is still fun!:blush:

Keeping my fx'd you get some good news. Keep us posted

Im usually between 29-32 day cycles. I tested this morning and got yet another negative. Currently cd58. But your right trying is still fun lol.
Hopefully you will have better luck than me with testing.
Im gonna test again in a week if af doesn't show. And make an appointment after that either way. Gl everyone hope you all get bfps!

Haha

As if the first ttw wasn't enough. Now we all have another for the same cycle

19dpo. Tested on 18dpo: BFN!!!! Had cramping last night. Today feeling dizzy and have heavy breasts :-(

Hi Ladies :) How is everyone? Hey I wanted to see if you guys are having any symptoms and if so what are they?

CD 45. At this point, I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated. If I ovulated on CD18 (like i previously thought) then I am 27 dpo, 2 weeks late. If I ovulated on CD 35 then that would make me 10 dpo and I can expect to get af in a few days... or maybe I ovulated both times:shrug: Haven't tested since CD41 (BFN) yesterday I was extremely gassy :blush: and I started breaking out a bit (sounds like she's right around the corner) Today I have been running to the bathroom every 15 minutes, but then again I have been drinking tea like crazy soooo that could definitely be the culprit :) Still having tons of CM. Other than that, nothing else really new. I haven't made a new doc appt yet because I think af is coming.

CD 45. At this point, I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated. If I ovulated on CD18 (like i previously thought) then I am 27 dpo, 2 weeks late. If I ovulated on CD 35 then that would make me 10 dpo and I can expect to get af in a few days... or maybe I ovulated both times:shrug: Haven't tested since CD41 (BFN) yesterday I was extremely gassy :blush: and I started breaking out a bit (sounds like she's right around the corner) Today I have been running to the bathroom every 15 minutes, but then again I have been drinking tea like crazy soooo that could definitely be the culprit :) Still having tons of CM. Other than that, nothing else really new. I haven't made a new doc appt yet because I think af is coming.

These symptoms drive me insane! They just add to craziness of it all! I do not know when I ovulated either, I have PCOS so cant always get the OPKs to work for me. Going by cm though it was most likely between 9/23-9/27 I guess. Either way I am just over 5 weeks from my last AF start.

I started out by having a lot of gas also about a week and a half after I think I ovulated and that lasted for about a week every single day followed by getting very very sleepy everyday. I've had some "feelings" in my lower abdomen ever since then too (but that can happen before AF so it didn't really tip me off, the fact that I still have it seems strange.) My newest things which just started this week make me think something is really up! Beginning on Monday I have been starving, not just hungry but literally starving, every two hours on the dot! I could just eat all day long! This is soooo unlike me!! So thats everyday now, and last night I was at the gym and a few times felt sharp painful pains at my pubic bone! Now that I have never ever felt in my life! I went home and told my sister and she said, "omg that was the pain I felt that led me to go to the doctor who said I was pregnant with Johnny!"

So I am extremely hopeful and anxious for 10/23 to come :)

Hello ladies, I'm on CD 49, & have also been getting BFN's. I went to the doc Tuesday and was given Provera. I should've requested a blood test. I'm not too worried about the provera if I am pg. and if I'm not, hopefully this will throw my system back in order. Good luck to us!!

Hi, can I join :)

I am on cd30 and 18dpo (app).... it's my second cycle off the pill. Last cycle was 27days so I am now 3 days late!.... My periods are pretty good at going back to normal after coming off bc, so I'm trying not to blame that for it being late :blush:

Silly, but I feel pregnant! I'm getting tingly sensations through my boobs and cramping every couple of days so fx'd :)

Good luck to you all x

Hey Toms mummy- I came off Bcp early August decided we'd ntnp for a while, (with my boys I was ttc for nearly a yr each) and AF came once sine aug and I got BFP- completely suprised but my last AF started 30 aug so I dunno how late I would be by now and have no idea how my cycle goes coz only off Bcp, usually around 34 days... So that's around 2 wks late and got bfn twice and BFP yesterday & today... My Symptoms- disgusting taste in my mouth like tin foil, and boobs sore kinda near underarms- both driving me nuts!!!

Good luck ladies!!! Fx'd xxxx

Thanks Horse_mad! This gives me hope lol!...... I am fed up of testing and getting bfns :( So I am going to wait until weds when I'm a week late and then another week if nothing then x

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome ladies! Keeping my fx'd for all of us!

I'm currently on CD 45 (usually only have 31 days cycles) so quite late. I should have been 26dpo, but thinking I ovulated again around CD35 so that would put me at 12 dpo. Definitely feeling like that's a possibility. Gained a little bit of water weight, soooo bloated, breaking out like crazy... I think the witch is on her way :( Usually, I only get one or 2 pimples around expected af but my face is breaking out bad this time. Ughhh... feel like I'm back in middle school! lol

Baby dust to all!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

I got my bfp on CD60 (cycles had been 27-30 days). I tested for two weeks and got bfns so gave up, tested again two weeks later and got a strong :bfp:. Dating scan put me 3 weeks behind by dates, do late ovulation.

21 dpo no AF yet. The waiting continues.....:sleep:

I got my bfp on CD60 (cycles had been 27-30 days). I tested for two weeks and got bfns so gave up, tested again two weeks later and got a strong :bfp:. Dating scan put me 3 weeks behind by dates, do late ovulation.[/QUOTE

Thanks for sharing! Definitely gives us some hope :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->