Late July / Early August Summer Bundles

Tani-the right name will pop up out of the blue, i promise :)
Jac- urgh so sorry you're suffering, i hate sinus pain. Have had real problems with it before and nothing seems to help. Hope you get relief soon.
Meggy- time will tell, at this stage maybe baby had a growth spurt but will stay the same for a bit?
Xx

My husband made me go to the doctor today. Everything has just gone downhill since Wednesday. Found out I have sinus and ear infection. I'm worthless right now lol

Poor you jac!

Dd has chicken pox at the moment so we're dealing with that right now.

In regards to a name we have absolutely no idea!

Ugh jac I can really sympathise I've had awful colds with sinus pain in the last few months. I was feeling so low for a while but I'm OK now & hope you will be soon it's just horrible feeling like that.

No set names here, MIL was round today asking the same thing we have nothing that's sticking at the moment & it's kind of making me stress but I'm sure the perfect name will come to us soon.
A few we've mentioned
Boys
Remy
Theo
Billy

Girls
Bonnie
Olive
Remi (spelt different than boy version)
Billie (spelt different than boy version)
Nora

Buy like I say nothing sticking yet. But with our other 2 we didn't decide until bubs was here so we'll probably wait till we see the little monster.

Seeing midwife Friday....feel like it's been ages since things were checked so looking forward to it.

Honey glad everything was OK at breast clinic. I picked my breastfeeding book up last week lots of info I forgot going to try & get myself ready for all this! Because I'm so busy with the kids I've not had time to mentally prepare myself for anything! & there is a 4 year gap so hoping it all comes back to me!

I had my ultrasound Thursday. Everything is great with baby boy. They were able to find everything. He's growing great. He's estimated to be 1lb 6oz already. I can feel him move a lot. The last like 16 hrs I didn't really feel him and was nervous. Then he started. I hate it because I wake up sometimes on my belly. I know you aren't suppose to sleep like that. I try hard not to sleep on my belly or back. That sucks because it's my favorite positions lol. I have noticed this pregnancy has got my hormones extremely messed up. I haven't been much the same person, really. I'm really depressed all the time and have anxiety way worse than I ever have. Been arguing a lot with DH and I hate it. Anyone else feeling the same?

Mrsset-I am in the same boat it's going to be a 5 year break from breast feeding n trying to be well prepared for it all for kids names you chose I like Remi, Nora, Remy for the boy
Babydust818-I also find myself laying on my back every time I wake up never fails n I counted and roughly 5-6 hours and maybe 3-4 kicks even after I tried to annoy her to kick me how far along r u because she weighs in at a whole pound at 21 weeks prego I also having the most annoying aches to almost throbbing sensation by the vagina bone idk if anyone else feels the same thing n my hormones r crazy noticed I cry more this time than ever in my other pregnancies but this is also my first n last time ever being pregnant with r girl so maybe the estrogen levels r crazy I have been reading that the 2nd triemester is like being not pregnant like full of energy to do what ever like being a crazed super mom but I have found that I'm sleeping more and instead of like an hour cat nap during the day I'm doing like a 4 hour cat nap and if I didn't have kids to take care of I would have stayed asleep from 4 in the afternoon till whenever I get up at night I could do this no lie like every day like I can't have enough sleep anyone else feeling like this in their 2nd trimester?

Thanks for the kind words ladies! Feeling a little better today. At work but super weak from not doing anything all weekend. Leah has really been kicking up a storm all weekend, I feel like she's dancing in there haha

babydust818 - I'm sorry you feel that way :/ I was having a time last week where my husband would try to kiss me and I wanted to say go away, that's not me at all lol I'm better now about it though.

Hope everyone is recovering from being il.
Good news about the scan babydust:hugs:
As for hormones - I totally agree, they definitely are not my friend at the mo. I too was wondering if carrying a girl makes a diference? who knows. Other than that Scarlett is moving a lot more and getting really strong, bump is huge!!
I am convinced I wont reach 39 weeks this time. DS1 came on his due date, DS2 started coming 8 days early & was born 1am a week early so I have a feeling this will be similar. xx

I believe I am on the mend! Praise the Lord! One ear is still somewhat plugged and have a few sinus issues but I can actually breathe again and the pressure seems to be gone! Wasn't thrilled about taking antibiotics while pregnant but they are working and they've told me they are safe :/

Leah wasn't moving last night like she normally is before bed so I made my husband talk to her, as soon as he did she threw a little kick :) Little stinker is already a daddy's girl :dohh: ;)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Glad you're feeling better Jac :)
Well i had a weird experience last night. Woke at 2am with sharp, bad pains in the left side of my chest, hurtingg more with every breathe, i was just about to wake my husband to call for an ambulance as i was convinced it was a heart attack haha then it just stopped. God knows what that was x

Glad you're feeling better Jac :)
Well i had a weird experience last night. Woke at 2am with sharp, bad pains in the left side of my chest, hurtingg more with every breathe, i was just about to wake my husband to call for an ambulance as i was convinced it was a heart attack haha then it just stopped. God knows what that was x

Isn't pregnancy so weird sometimes?!? So sorry you had those pains! :/

As for me, I'm pretty much back to 100% but been running/on my feet since 8am, finally got a break for lunch. Got coffee and hoping it decides to kick in soon cuz this pregnant mama is exhausted! :coffee:

Hey Ladies!:hi: I just went through the front page and saw that most of you know the gender of your little beans now and I just wanted to say congratulations to you all! the whole time going through the list I was like "aww" "awww":haha::blush: I miss ya guys and we're still at it(in tww now!) so hopefully I'll get my bfp soon and even though will be way behind you guys, I can come back:flower: for now I'll cheer from the sidelines:winkwink::flow:

Hi abii! So lovely to hear from you! And how lovely to know you're checking in :) looking forward to heating how you get on, and can't wait to cheer for your bfp! It doesn't matter that you will be behind us at all xxxx
How is everyone else doing?
I went to norfolk to see my family for the weekend but the weather was terrible. Almost v day for me xxx

Im doing good. Suffering from round liament pain which ive never had before. I havent got any spd this time yet but ive had my hip bursitis treated so its possible that it was that last time and not spd :shrug:

Im so pleased to be over vday but august still feels so far away. Next goal is 26 weeks - a full 6 months.

Oh and talking of norfolk were on a sun holiday to yarmouth at the end of may. Ill be 29-30 weeks whilst were there so no idea what were gonna do. Luckily ds1 just want to go mini golfing

question for you girls... with your second child, did you or will you have a baby shower? I know people have mixed feelings about it but I was thinking about doing another baby shower just for diapers and whatever else anybody freely wanted to give. Thoughts?

Good afternoon ladies!

Hope all is well with everyone :) Feel like it's been forever again since I've been here.

Craziness around here! I work for my dad and we have been buried lately, which is great but my brother is the only other full time employee and he's been in school full time. AND my dad & mom are moving from our place of 16-17 years :eek: It's wonderful because they are moving 2 miles from us!! but we are also trying to get in our house too so can't help them much. Oh and not to mention my dad/mom are in charge of the outdoor activity for our big youth conference this week! Fireworks, blow ups, grilling, music etc. I'm helping with that too. Pray we all get through these next few days/weeks!! :dohh:

So if y'all followed that you can see our lives are insane right now and my pregnancy hormones are now through the roof :wacko::winkwink::haha::shrug::coffee::headspin::shock:
:winkwink::winkwink:

Wow Jac sounds manic but in a good way!
Tani-my family live in hemsby, 5 miles from yarmouth.
Babydust- I didn't have a babyshower for my 2nd and wont for this one, but I don't think there is a set rule. I jad one for my first.
Well i have been busy here and i alos just had a scare. I think i scratched and caused bleeding down below but the blood scared me so much i then had mild cramps theough stress and cried for ages. Am taking it easy now xx

Hey ladies, guess what? I'm back!:dance: I got my official bfp today and am so excited! I'm already having some symptoms too which I didn't have with the last bub so I'm feeling more hopeful and optimistic this time. I hope you all are doing well and I'm excited to be back:happydance::bunny:

Wow Jac sounds manic but in a good way!
Tani-my family live in hemsby, 5 miles from yarmouth.
Babydust- I didn't have a babyshower for my 2nd and wont for this one, but I don't think there is a set rule. I jad one for my first.
Well i have been busy here and i alos just had a scare. I think i scratched and caused bleeding down below but the blood scared me so much i then had mild cramps theough stress and cried for ages. Am taking it easy now xx

So sorry you had a scare! Continue to rest and get better! :hugs:

Abii - SO happy for you!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back