Late July-to-Early August Babies

im nearly 16 weeks and beng very impatient waiting for my next scan haha ,not til the 12th of march tho but i got midwife on the 10th of this month so im lookin forward to that yhhhhh , i never posted my scan from 12 weeks and 5 days on here cos i dnt realise you could do so , but my 12 week scan is so clear my baby just laid there and i got 2 pics yhhh i must ave a good baby haha ,anyone watchin that programme on channel 4 starting next tues one born every min im not sure i wana it mite put me but on the other hand it mite put me a bit more at ease and my back as just started to kill me grrrrrrrr

if you want to put your scan up then feel free :D i just couldnt believe how much the baby actually moved. and when it kicked inside it felt strange that i couldnt feel anything outside lol. im not watching that programme but i have seen the young mums one, (16 and pregnant i think it was called) and i saw them getting checks, hearing the heartbeat, in labour etc. the labour part wasnt pretty at all and it does worry me but i just keep saying to myself that it will all be worth it in the end. just holding that lil precious baby in your arms......seeing how well you did and what you created inside you. its pretty amazing i think.

well im off now, got to eat my tea, then spend some time with OH. hope you are all ok. x

i ant got a clue how i insert my scan pic haha , my 12 week scan is really clear so i wud like to show everyone but cud some one tell me how to put pics on here lol i never watched that programme but gonna watch the one on tue, it cud put me of but i keep sayin to myself thats its got to be done , so ive just got to cope with i and like u said just to hold your baby at the end of it wil be amazing xx

heres my scan at 12 weeks and 5 days im now 16 weeks today lol waiting for my next scan which isnt til march the 12th grrrrrrrr

Attachments

• P1150084.jpg
    P1150084.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Great pics wakey! I'm trying to wait patiently for my anomaly scan too...mine is on March 4th...if you're already 16 weeks, isn't March 12th a little late...my midwife said I had to go between 18-20 weeks.

on the 12th i wil be 20 weeks and 6 days lol so nearly 21 weeks lol but i had my first scan at 12 weeks and 5 days and thats when the hospital told me that i wil have to go for my anomely scan so im not 100 per cent sure , and i know they r really clear arnt they lol so how far gone are you now then

I was charting my temps so I'm pretty sure of my ov date which puts me due July 30th and 15w 1d, but my 12 week scan put me ahead 4 days which would make me 15w 5d. The midwife said that since it was less than a 4 day difference she would keep me at the original date of July 30th. So I'll either be 18w6d or 19w3d at my next scan. So confusing lol.

haha lol wel i got midwife this coming week so im gonna ask her if she thinks my next scan is at a okie date or does she think i shud change it to earlier wil see what she says lol so im a bit further on then u then , not long but i am lol im 16 and 1 day lol

cute scan pics wakeygirl.

sorry not been online recently, i came on earlier to check this forum out but ive had a right shitty couple months (sorry for language). this may sound really stupid but im feeling incredibly loney lately, i mean friends. over the past year or so i have lost contact with most my friends. mainly because they got gf/bf's and did that stupid thing of stop talking to me and other friends. i have one best friend who ive known all my life but i even hardly talk to her or see her.....we arent alike anymore, she enjoys going out clubbing etc and im just a laidback kind of person. i do have friends but noone that i could call up or message and go for a meal with or watch a movie with or even just chill with......it sucks big time. i miss having that special friend that you can relax with as well as have a laugh with. none of my friends are like me and dont seem interested in the things i am anymore, it seems like as ive been growing up they just stayed the same so we became distant. :( plus we get those awkward moments too.

sorry for moaning.....im just feeling really lonely. plus i dont have anyone to talk to about this pregnancy or exchange experiences etc.

well im off now. otherwise i'd end up crying :( dont think my hormones would let me stop so will speak to you all soon. take care x

Hi angel myky i sound a bit like u and i could be that person u cud talk to me bout being pregnant cos i love talkin bout it all , all the time , hope this helps a bit do u ave fb or msn or anything like that that we can chat on ??

Awwww angel, sorry you're feeling so down. :hugs::hugs::hugs: If I didn't live across the ocean from you I'd go for dinner with you and sit and chat. I guess that's the one thing for me in that alot of my friends have already had kids...that's what happens when you wait to be my age to have your first...I'll be 35 a few weeks before baby's due date.

Hi ladies,

Love the scan pic wakey, i go 4 my next scan on 12th march ( im due on 25th july)

Awww angel hun sorry 2 hear ur feelin down, u will get loads of different emotions its like a rollercoaster... I get really shitty days 2, if u wanna chat or even meet up as we live so near each other jus let me know :hugs:

Not been a gud wkend 4 me, my dad had a heart attack on saturday :cry: luckly hes o.k gota stay in hospital 4 a week tho... this year so far has been really shit. its been 1 thing afta another....

Speak 2 u all soon x

Hi angel myky i sound a bit like u and i could be that person u cud talk to me bout being pregnant cos i love talkin bout it all , all the time , hope this helps a bit do u ave fb or msn or anything like that that we can chat on ??

i love talking about the pregnancy, just not many people seem interested. i mean mainly my family because one of my sisters has been trying for her 4th since May 2009 and my other sister isn't even trying because her fiance doesnt want one yet. so i have difficulty finding people to be excited with.....my OH is amazing though but theres some things that only friends can do. i have both msn and facebook.....my msn is [email protected] and my facebook name is Mykala Parker. if you cant find me then i will try to get the link for it. just let me know its you if you add me lol....get random people adding me sometimes and then they dont even talk. :dohh:

Awwww angel, sorry you're feeling so down. :hugs::hugs::hugs: If I didn't live across the ocean from you I'd go for dinner with you and sit and chat. I guess that's the one thing for me in that alot of my friends have already had kids...that's what happens when you wait to be my age to have your first...I'll be 35 a few weeks before baby's due date.

its ok hun. i just miss those good old days lol. im more mature than most people my age so its tough actually finding someone who likes the same things as me. most my friends have children but they are still pretty immature and like to just go out to get drunk every weekend....eventhough they have kids/babies to look after. i know mothers are intitled to have some time to themselves and have fun but i think its wrong that so many mothers just moan about not going out when they are pregnant or have kids.....i just think that if you are willing to have the baby then you should understand that your child is your main priority. im pretty old fashioned when it comes to young mums. lol. ooooh what a great birthday present. im kind of glad that mines not due til 1 month & 8 days til after my birthday.

Hi ladies,

Love the scan pic wakey, i go 4 my next scan on 12th march ( im due on 25th july)

Awww angel hun sorry 2 hear ur feelin down, u will get loads of different emotions its like a rollercoaster... I get really shitty days 2, if u wanna chat or even meet up as we live so near each other jus let me know :hugs:

Not been a gud wkend 4 me, my dad had a heart attack on saturday :cry: luckly hes o.k gota stay in hospital 4 a week tho... this year so far has been really shit. its been 1 thing afta another....

Speak 2 u all soon x

yeh the hormones are incredibly mean to me lately. but i have been ill too so thats probably why i just get emotional. it has bothered me for a while but i always put it off but now that im pregnant it kind of feels worse, plus you cant escape your emotions can you? :( silly things lol. well you are on my facebook so if you ever feel like chatting too then feel free to leave me a message or something, and thanks for the offer of meeting up, it would be lovely. it is so strange we live so close but never bumped into eachother before :haha: small world. but you did look familiar when i first saw you on here, maybe thats why then. oh and sorry to hear about your dad :( hope hes better soon, and takes things easy. i know how you feel about this year already, ive been the same about it. but mines mainly because of the emotions or the illness/bugs i keep getting. i started taking those urine infection tablets and it seems to have made me get really bad stomach pains and.....erm.....toilet issues. :blush: so tomorrow ive got to call my doctor to let them know, ive stopped taking the tablets so if i still have the infection then nevermind, im not taking something that makes me curl up in pain. my OH is worried obviously, he said i should ring the midwife but i know its not the baby, its just a bug.

so how's everyone getting on? have you had a "feeling" what gender you're having? i have felt for about 1-2 months that im having a girl. i dont know why but i keep getting this weird feeling that its a girl......plus i had a dream the other week that i went for my 20 week scan and they told me the baby is a girl. its hard to explain what that feeling is but its very strong. but either gender is fine by me, im not very girly so a boy would fit me and OH perfectly but if the baby is a girl then im used to it because i have 3 neices that i helped out with alot.

well im off, ive rambled on alot and my OH keeps saying "you still writing on the same post..." " omg is that the same post..." :rofl: i can talk none stop sometimes. hope you're all ok. take care ladies. :D x

ive added u to msn angel myky and kirstyderby i ave my second scan n the 12th of march to haha how wierd and im due on the 24th of july so close strange eh

My next scan is on March 4th and I'm due July 30th...funny how mine is a week earlier even though I'm due a little later...my mw said it's supposed to happen between 18-20 weeks but it seems you girls in the UK go between 20-22 weeks.

Angel...for the most part I think I'm having a girl, but for a couple weeks I thought it was a boy...but now I'm back to thinking it'sa girl again. My dh thinks it's a girl too. I guess I'll find out in a few weeks :)

thanks wakey :D i will accept when im next online.

kmac you are right about the scans....it is normally around 18-20 weeks but it doesnt really matter because even between that time the baby can cross its legs or something so you cant see....i have my next scan on 6th april so i will be exactly 20 weeks then. i just worked it out....didnt realise it was on the day i turn 20 weeks lol. i thought at first that maybe i was having a boy but then i started getting dreams etc so now im wondering if maybe its a girl. i cant wait to find out though, hate calling the baby "it" when you try to talk about stuff.

well im in a better mood today. mainly because im on my 12th week now :D woop. just 1 more to go and i will be in 2nd tri. :) for a couple days i was having really bad pains in my stomach, where i couldnt move, and it was so bad lastnight that it woke me up a few times. so i rang the doctors and got in straight away, all he said was that he will send off a urine sample to the lab and let me know whats wrong then he can prescribe something better than what i was taking before for the infection. so thats kind of annoying because it doesnt help the pain problem. :( but at least i know its not the baby so thats good. he felt my stomach and listened to baby's heartbeat and said everything is ok. suppose i have more waiting to do before i can get better....grrrrr.

anyways, im off again. doing some game on facebook for my sister lol. x

Hi ladies,

I kinda think im havin a boy this time, would be easier too so we dont have to decorate the bedrooms again lol. I dont mind either way tho as i already have 1 of each... I'm makin the most of the pregnancy as its gonna b my last :cry: I love bein pregnant its amazin...

Angel - cranberry is good if u have a urine infection.

yeh i used to have cranberry juice whenever i got it before but i didnt even know i had an infection this time til a month after they tested my urine.....so its probably gone. but the stupid thing is that they want me to re-do a sample.....silly people. all i want to find out is why i have the pains. it was so bad lastnight that i ended up throwing up then crying myself to sleep. i have midwife tomorrow so can talk to her. i know its not the baby so thats the good thing i guess but it really hurts. stupid doctor.

awww last one. my sister is the same, if it comes back that she cant have one more then i think shes going to get a puppy for the girls. theyre all at school now so thats why she thought it would be perfect for another one. but at least shes lucky to have 3 beautiful girls....thats all i keep telling her.

Yay we're all in the second tri now...

I remember once when i had an infection the pain was so bad i was doubled over. I went 2 A&E it was that bad. Hope it gets sorted 4 u quick hun...Let us know what MW says?
Well im not gettin a dog next time i feel broody :rofl:

Feel like im gettin a bit of energy back now, DH has been great hes like my rock n hes a fantastic dad. If i feel tired he lets me have a rest n sorts the kids out n keeps them entertained bless him...

Have any of u bought anythin 4 the baby yet?

Angel, uti's suck...I used to get them chronically in my late teen's early 20's and I remember how horrible they are. So far my pregnancy has been pretty easy since week 9, but right now I have a bad sinus cold that's actually made me call in sick to work for the first time in I don't know how long. Hopefully a day of watching bad tv while dozing on the couch will help ;)

Kirsty, it's great having a supportive dh isn't it? Mine is the better housekeeper between the two of us lol and it's made pregnant life so much easier.

As far as buying stuff for the baby, so far all I've bought is a brightly coloured striped onesie (a vest to you Brits) and the other day we bought a glider chair with ottoman. My best friend gave me a few boxes of clothes and things (including a nursing pillow) and another is giving me her swing and some other assorted baby things. Also, my brother and his wife are putting together a box of baby toys they don't need anymore. I can't wait to start setting up the nursery so I can go through everything to see exactly what I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->