Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Chocolatechip, I find those cycles with lots of symptoms to be the absolute worst! This month I'm not going to track any of my "symptoms" i usually consisntely check cm and cp, but im not going to. its meaningless in the tww anyway! and i want a break from treating my body like some kind of failed science experiment!

mnelson, your temp didn't drop too much, your chart is looking really good!! Crosshairs should be here tomorrow? I always get excited for 3 dpo for that reason, haha

I've decided that me and 2ww aren't friends!!! :grr:
I can't help but symptom spot and realise its nothing pg related :dohh:

So this happened 5 minutes ago.
It didn't even take 20 sec for the cross to appear!
I am shaking!

thank you so so much *.*
I still can't believe it and I am trying to figure out how to tell my hubby when he gets home from work...

thank you so so much *.*
I still can't believe it and I am trying to figure out how to tell my hubby when he gets home from work...

Does your hubby have any hobbies that you could go get a onesie that it correlates with? Or maybe you could make buns tonight with dinner and prompt him to get them out of the oven....just put one bun in there and when he looks confused tell him there's a bun in the oven!!! Cheesy but cute!

thank you so so much *.*

Does your hubby have any hobbies that you could go get a onesie that it correlates with? Or maybe you could make buns tonight with dinner and prompt him to get them out of the oven....just put one bun in there and when he looks confused tell him there's a bun in the oven!!! Cheesy but cute!

He is a huge Boston Sports fan (especially patriots).
I don't have my drivers license yet, I would totally go and buy a pacifier a onesie...

I like the idea with the bun.
I am on Pinterest right now and see what others did :)

thank you so so much *.*

He is a huge Boston Sports fan (especially patriots).
I don't have my drivers license yet, I would totally go and buy a pacifier a onesie...

I like the idea with the bun.
I am on Pinterest right now and see what others did :)

Get an Uber! Totally worth the money to break the news!

So this happened 5 minutes ago.
It didn't even take 20 sec for the cross to appear!
I am shaking!

OMG CONGRATS!! The first BFP of the thread!!! So exciting for you! Your chart looked so perfect for that!:bfp:

Congratulations to the beautiful MrsB!!! :dust:
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hopefully the start of many more BFPs for the rest of us xx

Yay!!!!!!!! :happydance: Mrsbrrs!!!!!! Congrats, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Jpj!

not sure about symptoms but like mystory said wait and test!:thumbup:

Jelly - looking at your chart i don't think you o'd yet. :nope:

Jelly and Uni - i was just thinking about all those people who get pg without trying the other day and was kinda wishing for that but now 5 months in and still ttc :growlmad:

Mnelson - i think you will get cross hairs tom! :thumbup: cuz it looks like you are 2dpo right now and another high temp (even tho today was a little lower it was still high) will give you cross hairs. :dance:

afm: i think i'm going to o soon since my cm has come back to ew but still no pos opk (may come this afternoon) gonna keep going till i see cross hairs myself!

ok list is up, if there are any changes needed let me know!

so far 2 bfps for this thread! :happydance: MissJenna had one too but didn't come back here to post, she did post in a different thread tho!

Here's hoping we see more! :dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->