Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

hopes: I really hope so. FF says I should test this saturday. Wouldn't it be too late for IB? And I will definitely let you guys know if I am pregnant or not :)

well i guess try to wait til sat then and no i got ib both times and it was around the time i was supposed to get my af so that is what i thought it was but after 2 days of off and on light to dark brown spotting (both times) it went away. that is how i knew i was pg and that i should test. Mi

hopes: I really hope so. FF says I should test this saturday. Wouldn't it be too late for IB? And I will definitely let you guys know if I am pregnant or not :)

well i guess try to wait til sat then and no i got ib both times and it was around the time i was supposed to get my af so that is what i thought it was but after 2 days of off and on light to dark brown spotting (both times) it went away. that is how i knew i was pg and that i should test. Mi

that is very interesting. Okay. I'll wait until sat hoping that it was IB.

Sooooo just woke up after falling asleep on the sofa. I never do this!! Either I'm just exhausted after work or it's possibly a good sign?? Not sure...

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to put some symptoms out there for opinions, DH just sayd "I dont think youre pregnant" LOL

So I just recently got married, May 28, 2016, been together 7 years prior.
I got my period on my wedding day so that was CD 1. I'm 23 and he's 24.

We left on our honeymoon June 2nd and Came back June 11, obviously we DTD all week, some using withdrawal, some not. We are not trying or preventing conception.

I am currently on CD20 and around 5-6DPO (Im new at this whole jargen)

First and foremost, I have been waking up at around 5 am everyday for no reason, even on the weekends! That is unusual, as I am use to sleeping in! And I am exhausted!
Around ovulation, not sure what day, I began having strong food aversions. The smell of hot chocolate almost caused me to vomit.

Yesterday, CD19, I had some gurgling and bubbling in my lower stomach area. There were even a few audible bubble popping noises while sitting at my desk at work, glad no one was around! This was accompanied by cramping. Later that night we had Calzones for dinner, about 15 minutes after it went down, it came back up. Definitely not a good time.

Today, CD20, I have had some cramps like AF but I am not due for my period until June 25th. These cramps are mainly on the left ovary side. I have some slight breast pain but nothing serious. I also have white creamy CM. No more gurgling today. Also had some fluttering feelings around where Im guessing my uterus would be. This lasted probably 20 minutes. It felt like eye twitches, but obviously not on my eye. I have been also experiencing some heartburn that wont go away, nothing helps!

Idk if Im going crazy or what, but I need some opinions! Ever since we got back from our honeymoon I have had an overwhelming feeling that I was pregnant, even more specifically, a boy. I know that sounds super crazy, just some dreams I had and my cravings for roasted potatoes lately!

I'd love to find out that I'm PG, my DH doesnt want to talk about it because he doesnt want to be disappointed if Im not!

Any advice is appreciated! TIA

My_Story I sure hope that a good sign!

jpj, I have felt very strongly pregnant on most cycles that I have been TTC and have had no luck. The mind plays tricks. Good luck to you!

Hey! :wave:
It's all sounding promising (super early albeit), but ultimately the only way you'll know is to do hpt!! :test:
But you know yourself you need to wait til appx 10dpo minimum.
Feel free to symptom spot with us all until then x

Mystory - your idea about a list is good (i know i'm a little late on this convo, oops) but i'm not sure how we do that, do i have to do it cuz i started the thread?)

Yes, if you want to add a list you'd just edit your first post. X

Mrs b - I had ib too at 11 DPO, the day I got my bfp. Af wasn't due till 16 DPO but I've heard lots of women get it around af because it can get stuck or just take a while to work it's way out. Really hope it is ib for you, keep us posted. Also please don't feel like a failure, I had a MMC so I know what it feels like to blame yourself, but it's out of our control unfortunately. All we can do is bd around the right time and hope for the best - it's infuriating!

Mystory - sounds like you've plenty of symptoms swirling about! Fx!

4dpo - no symptoms at all. Feel pretty normal. Don't think this cycle is my bfp! We missed BD on O too.
Only time will tell...

i dunno what's going on with me, day 15 of a 26 day cycle on average, still no positive opk or ovulation swelling of lower abdomen. So that's my luteal phase knackered, out before i've even started, makes me feel sad! :shrug: xxx

Liking reading everyone's updates though, Good luck everybody! :flower: xxx

Hey brrs, I think that stork is a nice little sign from the universe that it will happen, I hope you get your bfp soon!

I'm still waiting to O. :/ I felt like I would O earlier this month and I guess there is still time for that. It's just hubby has a hard time going every day. He tries like a champ and I'd never say anything because it would only make him feel bad and make things even harder (or not harder if you get what I mean) but it makes me feel bad too. Never had this issue before but we've never been like "okay it's fertile window go!" before either and I think he feels a lot of pressure to perform. We start off each month okay but it's difficult to get the timing right and we don't want to miss it by waiting until it's too late. We are 33 and 36, both with birthdays in the next few months, it's just not easy.

weebles, i understand totally, i've recently turned 36 and partner turned 34. and we are having a hard time keeping up trying to time it right, it's ok at start like you say its a lot of pressure, and ovulation's and cycles are never the same. Makes me wonder how ppl just have sex 1 time ANY time of cycle and get pregnant! LOL :shrug: wishing you lots of luck :hugs: xxx

Jelly baby- I find I get quite grumpy when I hear about someone who had sec once and wasn't even planning on TTC then ends up pregnant! I mean how on earth does that even happen when we're all here actively trying and nothing!! Wish I was that person.

Also, when do you normally ovulate? Could it just be it's a touch later than normal and you'll have a longer cycle, or have you had annovulatory cycles before?

Mystory - don't give up hope yet. 4 DPO is too early for true pregnancy symptoms I think, or at least very strong ones. Xx

Mrs b - I had ib too at 11 DPO, the day I got my bfp. Af wasn't due till 16 DPO but I've heard lots of women get it around af because it can get stuck or just take a while to work it's way out. Really hope it is ib for you, keep us posted. Also please don't feel like a failure, I had a MMC so I know what it feels like to blame yourself, but it's out of our control unfortunately. All we can do is bd around the right time and hope for the best - it's infuriating!

Mystory - sounds like you've plenty of symptoms swirling about! Fx!

thank you (all) for your kind words! I know it usually takes sometime but it's just so weord that some couples get pregnant just like that and others have a really hard time :/

Anyway. Before I went to bed yesterday I put a tampon in..just in case. I woke up at 2 am took it out but there was just a little brown/reddish spotting on it. Took my temp (had 3 hours of sleep) and it is even higher today! 98.42! No wonder why I felt so hot. Went back to sleep and just took my temp again (this is my usual wake up time) and again: 98.42. Also had a wave of nausea and got a headache.

I think I am going to the 7/11 and buy a test. I am still very sceptical though.

Which test should I buy?

Jelly baby- I find I get quite grumpy when I hear about someone who had sec once and wasn't even planning on TTC then ends up pregnant! I mean how on earth does that even happen when we're all here actively trying and nothing!! Wish I was that person.

Also, when do you normally ovulate? Could it just be it's a touch later than normal and you'll have a longer cycle, or have you had annovulatory cycles before?

Mystory - don't give up hope yet. 4 DPO is too early for true pregnancy symptoms I think, or at least very strong ones. Xx

aw thank for reply xxx my last cycle was 24 days, 29, 26, 27 and 22 days before that, dunno whether i'm coming or going?!

Spending a fortune on testing x2 a day opks, lol,

Given i always have a short luteal phase of 10 days maximum, so ovulating is anytime.

No i've never had annovulatory cycles before, the only thing strange from last month was i came on early, really heavy, bright red awful cramps and just for one day... xx

Jelly - so you if ov in the next few days then it's still well within your normal cycle length. Try not to panic! I know how hard that is as I od a touch late this cycle. It was only a day, possibly 2, but that's never happened before and I went into full on flappy mode!

Mrs b - Oooh that sounds good. If it were me I'd get a FRER!

Thanku Mrs. Think I'm having a wobbly day . Will try and chill. Stressing myself out is no good is it. Wishing you lots of good thoughts n luck. Will look forward to your updates xxx and thanku xx

That's what these forums are for! It's great to have others to chat to who understand the stresses of TTC. Sending you lots of luck too xxx

5 dpo here, nothing to report because not symptom spotting, haha. I must say that I am finding this tww more enjoyable than most because im not checking "signs" every day. It could also be that it's summer and I'm finding it more enjoyable because of that!

I find I get moodier closer to AF though, so next week will be the tougher week to get through!

11 dpo - Yesterday was a pretty rough day in terms of symptoms. Nausea, fuzzy head, extremely tired, and lots of CM coming out (not EWCM though, more like watery).

With that said, I got a lot of false symptoms last month (the cycle after my CP) so I'm not holding out much hope. Just wanted to stop in and report.

Good luck to everyone else in here. Hoping to see lots of BFPs within the next week!

Mrsbrrs - Can't wait to hear what your test says! Your chart looks so promising. Post a picture when you get it!

So exciting with everyone moving along in their cycles, so much of the group is going might be testing by next week.

Not much here, just waiting for my crosshairs to appear on my chart. Temp was a little down today instead of constantly climbing so that doesn't make me feel great. I've also had really weird super high one day spikes this cycle and last. I don't know what all that is about. I also think I need a new bbt as sometimes the screen won't come on or the writing is very faint and the beep sounds off. Lets just blame it on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->