Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Okay so.. Last month it took me forever to get crosshairs and FF wasn't really sure when I O'd anyway. I have a feeling that the trend will continue this month as once again I am feeling like I've O'd even though I don't have a jump in my temp. I think I just might be what they call a "slow riser". I sure hope so anyway! I'm BD'd out and I think all the activity has given me a yeast infection. Sure hope that it doesn't hurt my chances.

Weebles it sounds odd but eat some natural yoghurt and put a little on your hoo haaa (sorry :blush:)
It will help balance the PH in there aswell as your cm.
I hope all your BD tiring you out has made you achieve your bfp!! FX'd! :hugs:

ok list is up, if there are any changes needed let me know!

so far 2 bfps for this thread! :happydance: MissJenna had one too but didn't come back here to post, she did post in a different thread tho!

Here's hoping we see more! :dust: to all!

Mi- Thanks so much for putting up the list, its so detailed and organized. It makes my OCD-self so very happy!

I'm a tad odd and like to work things out that maybe don't need doing BUT

Statistically you have a 33% chance (without complications) of conceiving each cycle. So with 25 of us currently in this thread, statistically 9 (8.3 but I decided to round up) of us will get BFP!!

Maybe we will beat the odds and have more than that!! :cloud9:

With how bad my lower right pelvic area was hurting yesterday, pretty sure I o'd last night.... Dtd yesterday morning so hoping that one time was enough... Had a positive opk yesterday, this morning it was back to faint so yeah... Officially in the dreaded TWW. This will be the first time we actually were able to dtd closer to o date so here's hoping for our BFP this cycle... Baby dust to all u wonderful ladies

Mystory - I love that! Really hope we have a few more though!

Weebles - try not to put too much pressure on yourselves to bd everyday. Frustrating about your temps, maybe trying opks next cycle will help - that is, if you need another cycle. Fx!

Karma - welcome to the TWW! Hope this is your cycle!

Mrsbrrs massive congratulations to you, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Mystory I like those statistics too xx

ok list is up, if there are any changes needed let me know!

so far 2 bfps for this thread! :happydance: MissJenna had one too but didn't come back here to post, she did post in a different thread tho!

Here's hoping we see more! :dust: to all!

Mi- Thanks so much for putting up the list, its so detailed and organized. It makes my OCD-self so very happy!

yeah, i'm a tad ocd about some things (teachers can be tho) and i just went through the posts from the start and listed in order of when people joined, then went through again to see what they last posted about their cycle. i'll update as new info comes in.

Okay so.. Last month it took me forever to get crosshairs and FF wasn't really sure when I O'd anyway. I have a feeling that the trend will continue this month as once again I am feeling like I've O'd even though I don't have a jump in my temp. I think I just might be what they call a "slow riser". I sure hope so anyway! I'm BD'd out and I think all the activity has given me a yeast infection. Sure hope that it doesn't hurt my chances.

I'm a slow riser too, Weebles. I'm not sure FF gets my O date right bc it takes me a couple of days to spike above my cover line even though my temp slowly rises for a couple of days after a dip and a positive OPK. Still waiting for my CH and think FF will say I O'd yesterday but I'm thinking it could have been earlier. Makes it hard to time things! But from what I have read being a slow riser doesn't effect fertility and the FF charts show the same percentage of pregnancy charts for slow risers as non slow risers. FX for both of us!

Congrats on the bfps so far.
I'm now on my TWW. If it doesn't work (and it prob won't) this month I'll be having a frozen cycle IVF with my next cycle ��
Hope everyone is feeling ok xxx

I'm a slow riser too, Weebles. I'm not sure FF gets my O date right bc it takes me a couple of days to spike above my cover line even though my temp slowly rises for a couple of days after a dip and a positive OPK. Still waiting for my CH and think FF will say I O'd yesterday but I'm thinking it could have been earlier. Makes it hard to time things! But from what I have read being a slow riser doesn't effect fertility and the FF charts show the same percentage of pregnancy charts for slow risers as non slow risers. FX for both of us!

It's good to hear that being a slow riser doesn't effect fertility, makes the frustration a little easier to deal with. Looks like we both finally got a temp spike too! I feel like I'm pretty in tune with my body so it's weird to feel like I ovulated and not have my temps reflect that right away but at least there is an explanation. I've got my fingers crossed for us too.

Weebles, your chart is showing a fantastic temp rise! I'd say you O'd!

I had a really huge dip in bbt today. Will be camping tomorrow so probably won't be able to trust tomorrow's temp either as will be drinking and sleeping in a tent.

Not sure if I should be worried that I didn't O or maybe I O'd earlier and AF is coming early, or excited that it might be the mythical implantation dip. So I'm just going to be neutral. May not even temp tomorrow depending on how the night goes tonight as tomorrow's temp could be pretty meaningless! Drinking always rises my temp, and i'll probably be pretty chilled in the tent. maybe they'll balance out! :p lol

Congrats on all the BFPs!

I'm currently CD22, approx 7DPO.
Yesterday my BBs were getting sore and this morning they are a little bit worse.
This morning I have cramping as if AF is coming, but she isn't due until next Saturday. My cycle is 28 days like clockwork, never had an early AF! I guess I will find out!

Last night I had the most vivid dream that I took 2 pregnancy tests and both were BFPs! Then I woke up. It's still too early for me to test!

Baby dust to everyone!

so i think i'm getting close to o here's a pic of my latest opk, i think it's almost dark enough, sorry they if they are fuzzy it's the best my phone could do :blush:

Attachments

• 2016-06-18 21.52.48-1.jpg
    2016-06-18 21.52.48-1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2016-06-18 21.52.48-3.jpg
    2016-06-18 21.52.48-3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3
Mi - that's getting close!!!

Belle - enjoy your trip, and yeah, I'd ditch the temping for that night too (unless it looks like one is want to see :haha:)

Weebles - woop for the big temp rise!

Jp - fx for you.

AFM - 5 DPO still pretty nauseous and now my skin is breaking out - that's fairly normal for my skin at this time but it's a touch worse just like the nausea. Not reading anything into it though, just think it's a surge in hormones this cycle.

Bellenuit hopefully that temp will be back up and that dip could even be implantation x

Jpj528 I think all your symptoms sound promising, good luck for testing x

Mibabyhopes definitely so close x

Mrs unicorn I'm same dpo as you, no symptoms other than yesterday I was ridiculously emotional over every little thing! X

Now my stash of tests have arrived it's taking all my will power not to test. Why do we do this to ourselves lol, I know for a fact 6dpo is way too early.

I was quite emotional yesterday too. A song came on in the car that I hadn't heard before and I had to really try hard not to cry - not like me at all! Also, my tests arrived yesterday too! If only it was worth doing them this early!

Seems were all pretty similar!!
Damn those much needed hormones lol :haha:

Mi - Definitely not far off! I'd say another 72h ish if you're anything like me.

6dpo for me - last night vivid dream about being at my ex's house (where him and his mum hate me!) and I was running around an empty room finding one spot on the floor that creaked. Went round and round. Then was randomly outside with a group of rebellious youths with DD and they told me to knock on a door. They ran away and instinctively I did too leaving DD to hide behind a car (WTF?!). This lady came out of the side door of the house and got in her car. I was convinced she was going to chase me in the car so I ran and was miraculously jumping over walls/hedges/gates (trust me, I can't jump :haha:).
The lady in the car passed and the youths caught back up with me cheering me?!?

What the actual hell did I dream?! I remember every detail! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"