Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

oh weebles :hugs: what about every other day instead? I read somewhere that it gives you pretty much the same chances as everyday (my bfp was an every other day cycle) We'll be doing every other day next cycle if this doesn't work. Got to a point where we were a bit fed up of it, don't really want it to be like that.

Hiya Ladies, would love to join you all.

I'm officially 3dpo today and will be testing on 23/24th June, if I hold out that long lol.

I have a week off work starting from tomorrow so it gives me plenty of time to symptom spot and obsess! I'm feeling like we have a really good chance this cycle as I felt like I had a strong ovulation and we were on 100mg clomid.

Hope the 2ww is treating everyone kindly :)

Oh also my fertility consultant always recommends BD every other day, I don't but I find it stressful BD every day.

Hey girls, still only on cd11, so early still and still with neg opks but Ovia says I'm in my fertile window so I'm trying to bd as much as possible to increase my chances and of course the hubby says he's not in the mood today! Grr men:growlmad:

Thanks Uni. It's probably the way to go, I just have anxiety about missing O day and don't really want it to fall on an off day I guess. And I don't want to miss the day before O either, same thing. I think next month we will try every other day at least at the start. Next month if we don't get a BFP before then, that is. I'm pretty good at staying positive but find it much more difficult to relax.

Wow weebles, after 5 days in a row I would be feeling pretty tired too!!

Do you use OPKs? You could always go every other day, then day of + opk and day after. That should cover you for the day before O and day of O!

I really hope that all of you ladies get a BFP soon.
I am still not 100 % sure even though I had a small temp rise this morning. Too scared too test. And with my low thyroid and Hashimoto it's even more difficult to conceive (from what I have heard)

Taz - if you're consultant recommends it, I'm sold!

Weebles - I know what you mean about getting certain days in, that's why we ended up bd 5 days in a row. But Belle's suggestion about the opks is great!

Mrsb - when is af due? Well done for waiting it out this long before testing!!

Taz - if you're consultant recommends it, I'm sold!

Weebles - I know what you mean about getting certain days in, that's why we ended up bd 5 days in a row. But Belle's suggestion about the opks is great!

Mrsb - when is af due? Well done for waiting it out this long before testing!!

thank you! I am waiting because I can't stand the disappointment of seeimg a negative test :(
AF is due either tomorrow or in 2 days

**UPDATE** went to the bathroom and had dark blood on TP. Wasn't a lot but o well. I knew it.

Welcome Taz!

nice to see you again! hopefully this month is your sticky :bfp:! glad to hear you think you had a strong o! fingers crossed and baby dust!

Aww, sorry MrsBrrs.

And BelleNuit, that's a good idea! I stopped using opk's but I think it's time to start again. That's a huge point in favor of using them and somehow it slipped my mind. That will reduce the anxiety I feel over timing and make every other day to start with less stressful.

yes it really stinks.
I checked again and it looks like it's gone now. Wouldn't be surprised if she shows up within the next 2 days.

My thyroid issues make me feel like a failure :(

Yes, i did get opks just in case i didn't o already so this way i can catch the lh surge and not wonder. i am bding every other day and will get opks next month and do more if no bfp this month.

as to the whole every day vs. every other day thing, i like every other day cuz it gives good coverage and allows sperm count time to recover but if you use opks and get a pos then going to every day or adding more in is recommended, since usually after a pos opk u will o soon after (it doesn't mean you o'd already!)

fxandbabydust - ty for telling me your experience and no i don't us opks on a normal basis but know how to use them and will def use them next month if no bfp.

katy - sorry to hear about this month but fx and babydust for next!

Uni - i agree with the temps and opk and if u don't get bfp this month go for both next!

Mystory - here's hoping for a sticky bfp for you!

Mrsbrrs - your temps and sore nipples are good signs as for the blood what kind? brown, pink, red???

Weebles - keep reassuring him i'm sure he appreciates it and if every day is too much try every other and add more with pos opk or o pain or whatever you use to help pin point o.

Annie - i would go with what your body tells you with opks and cm, cp, temps etc and not go by what an app tells you (they are not always right and change o days and can only tell you after you o'd)

hopes: it was more like a dark red blood. Nipples are still sore.

Your not a failure MrsBrrs! Ttc is difficult for most people!!

So I believe my opk today is positive or at least pretty close to positive, pretty sure I'll O by tomorrow morning, usually I get a +opk by 4pm then the next day my cm usually starts to get creamy... I had what I believe was ovulation spotting 2 days ago cuz it was literally there then gone and was really light pinkish... We dtd this morning so hoping to also get tonight in as well... AF is expected by the 2nd so I'll probably test the last weekend of June.

Your not a failure MrsBrrs! Ttc is difficult for most people!!

It's just so hard not to think that.
What if my temp doesn't drop the next few days?
Does it makes sense to buy a test anyway?
Spotting stopped.

Belle - did you ever end up having your progesterone level checked?

Mrsbrrs - here's hoping that it was ib and your temps continue to stay elevated. when does ff say to test? i know you are scared to test but if you cave and test, let us know. 14 dpo is usually a good time but you may want to wait until you are past your longest luteal phase.

Mystory - your idea about a list is good (i know i'm a little late on this convo, oops) but i'm not sure how we do that, do i have to do it cuz i started the thread?

Oh, to identify me on here Mi is fine, no need for the whole name, i'm used to it cuz it's what some of my friends use. actually it may be a good idea for the list thing to see what others would like to be identified as, considering some have long names (like me!)

hopes: I really hope so. FF says I should test this saturday. Wouldn't it be too late for IB? And I will definitely let you guys know if I am pregnant or not :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->