• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Good luck everyone. Hope you're all well xxx got my positive opk today cheapie and clear blue and stronger this affo... And now my oh is ill with fever. Ever feel you're swimming against the tide? Ha ha.. Can only hope he better soon... But tbh last cycle was 24 days so to only get a positive opk on cd20. I didn't think I had too much of a chance anyway. Have got to practice with soft cups and pressed this month. And I'm defo gonna invest in b50 complex as my b6 is only 10mg and feel my cycles need help regulating. Xxx hope ur temps stay up mi. Your chart looks great xx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing ok?
I'm 5dpo. Feeling very tired. Sickly. Had some strange stomach pain earlier. Didn't fancy my tea. I don't know if they are symptoms or if I'm tired as work is busy and stressful at the moment. It's confusing isn't it. Just want to test and have done with it now :( Xx

Hope your temp stays up Mi!

Hope you can get some more BD in jelly! If not you still got lots of BDing in, and some people purposefully sway for a girl by skipping the day of + OPK and the day after + OPK!

Mexx, sorry to hear you are't feeling well right now!

Wishing everyone the best of luck!

I'll be 10dpo tomorrow. I'm going to test in the am with a FRER. Today I woke up with my tongue feeling like sandpaper and a metallic taste in my mouth. Right now I have the weird pulling/tight sensation around my belly button. Every time I tell mysel to stop psyching myself out, a new symptom comes along.

When is everyone due for AF? I'm due Saturday the 25th

Jelly - the pos only means o is coming not that it is today, so you still have time to bd more if your oh is feeling better, but it does look like you got some bding in and his little swimmers can live 3 to 5 days in there with fertile cm! don't be too worried :hugs:

Mexx - it is confusing and the tww is awful but at least you almost have one week down! :thumbup:

Jpj - fx and :dust: for u! 10 dpo may be too early but i understand the want to test, not sure about the pulling at the bellybutton but the other two are good signs. af is possibly due any where from the 28th to the beginning of next month.

update on me, i took another opk today and it was lighter than the past two days so i think i o'd. :happydance: (i think i'm gonna count the two almost as dark opks as pos cuz it was so close) 2 more days of high bbt and i'll have cross hairs!

Yay mi! I hope your temps stay nice and high. I hate waiting for O, I much prefer the tww. Last month was pretty stressful for me but I just got my crosshairs today even though I woke up 2.5 hours early! It would be so much easier if things were the same every month.

Mi - yey for o! Hope that temp stays up for you.

Jelly - hope you mange to get a few more bding sessions in, but like the others say you're probably covered anyway!

JP - hope all those symptoms lead to something good! And yey for someone starting to test! I think 10 DPO is a good time, although do not be upset if it's negative, it doesn't mean you're out!

Weebles - woop for CHs! I always feel so much better once I get those!

My af is due the 30th, an absolute age away! But I'll be testing around the 25th, or maybe a sneaky one just before!

Belle - Ahh thankyou for the tip :) xx <3 fingers crossed tightly for you xxx

JP - they sound like good signs! My tummy used to do that with my daughter, not sure when my af due, it likes to surprise me on a different cycle day every month. ha might be around 1st july xx

Mi - last month i used a diff brand of OPKs and i thought they were negative until i double checked with clearblue and they were positive, all your cm and temps seem to agree :) xx

weebles, ah i agree , waiting to O is a ball ache LOL, no fun at all he he, yay for crosshairs :) xx

mrs uni, it was just so funny last night had the most unromantic bding and today got him dtd in a soft cup before he left work, think i've been put off for the next year, wishing you lots of love and luck and hope ur feeling well xxx

Jelly - I've heard plenty of people say the same thing in regards to bd. I don't find it romantic anymore either. Maybe the odd one but scheduled bd just isn't the same as spontaneous.

Funny thing happened this am, I started dry heaving whilst cleaning the cat litter tray (sorry if that's a bit gross) It's odd because it's never bothers me before but, man, I had to run over to the sink! Can't remember the last time I gagged like that. I'm probably just being a wimp today, feel a bit daft!

Mrs uni. Is there anyone else who can change the cat litter tray for you. I hear you're meant to avoid it as much as poss. If pregnant or trying to conceive .. I just read something on nhs website. Heightened smell /gagging is defo what I remembered with my 1st. For me it was bacon or eggs. I couldn't go anywhere into town until like noon. Crazy but true. xxx

I know. I make sure I wash my hands properly afterwards (who wouldn't) I guess I could put some gloves on. DH does empty it but our kitten often waits until he's left the house! I can't let it sit there all day - blurgh! Although it's strange, I still think 7 DPO is too early for any pregnancy symptoms, just an odd occurrence I think.

Hi all

Sadly i miscarried on 1st June at 6 weeks pregnant and then bled heavy for a couple days and then bleeding stopped after a week like a normal period.

I am currently 4dpo and nervously aware that AF is due next Wednesday, i am hoping it doesnt show at all!

Last few days i have had backache and some pressure on and off in uteruis area as well as some prickly type pains on and off. Boobs are not sore but feel fuller but i cannot help but think i am imagining it all!

I think i've bought into the whole your more fertile after a miscarriage and don't want to be disappointed! :nope:

Jelly, that is such a good idea, lol! I understand what you mean about being put off by it.

Uni, have you spoken to DH about him being the one cleaning the little box once you're pregnant? Not just becaus of the smell issue but there are health concerns too.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage Smiley! I think it makes sense to want to be pregnant again as quickly afterwards as possible. hoping for a sticky bean for you this month!

And yes Uni! Definitely get DH to clean litterbox when you get pregnant! I've already offloaded much of that onto my DH because there are some serious health risks with it for pregnant women!

Smiley - So sorry for your loss! I have however heard the same thing about cycles after miscarriage. I think it has something to do with the left over HCG in the system and things like that, kind of like when people get a trigger shot. Here's hoping for you!

AFM - Really odd amount of thick and mostly creamy/sticky discharge this morning. Don't know what that is all about. I feel that I am getting myself way too excited about all of this. I need to STOP symptom spotting, but things just keep popping up which are so weird? Also, another temp in the 36.9's this morning. Odd again for me as I am usually no higher than an 37.8 range. Hmm.

Its hard not to get excited mnelson during the tww! If you avoid early testing, the whole two weeks can be filled with hope that maybe this is it!

I've been burned pretty bad by being overly hopeful though in past cycles, and so this month I'm trying to be chill! 9 dpo here, so won't be long now till I know either way. I usually start spotting at 11-12 dpo which has always been a clear sign that AF is coming for me. I've been taking B6 to help with that, so I'm anticipating my spotting will be much lighter if it is there. So I'm reminding myself to NOT get excited if there is a lack of spotting, haha.

I always spot before AF as well! Having been seeing my acupuncturist though, she told me to not worry about it. Of course it isn't optimal, but she has been plenty of women get pregnant with that spotting, and most still get it in the cycle they are pregnant, but then AF just never ends up coming after the spotting.
I am hoping that these sessions with her will help that as well, since it already improved my timing of O. It was always on CD 18, and this cycle it moved up to CD16.

Smiley so sorry about your loss. Hope the more fertile after a mc thing is true for you, unfortunately it wasn't for me! Hope your cycles settle back down quickly (or don't reappear!)

Thanks ladies. Yeah DH will sort our kitten out once I'm pregnant. Thing is I work from home so if it needs emptying during the day I'll have to do it as I can't just leave it there all day. Unless kitten is an adult by then and goes outside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->