• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

I always spot before AF as well! Having been seeing my acupuncturist though, she told me to not worry about it. Of course it isn't optimal, but she has been plenty of women get pregnant with that spotting, and most still get it in the cycle they are pregnant, but then AF just never ends up coming after the spotting.
I am hoping that these sessions with her will help that as well, since it already improved my timing of O. It was always on CD 18, and this cycle it moved up to CD16.

Thanks mnelson this makes me feel better that it's not all doom and gloom! I'm considering acupuncture as well if this cycle doesn't work out.

I loved where I went for mine. It is actually a holistic fertility place where they pretty much tailor treatments to this. My acupuncturist is amazing as well, and she always tells me to call at any time if I feel like something if off or if I have questions and she will call me right back.
Sucks how expensive it is especially when I've exhausted my benefits already by June!

I will have to find a place like that! I'm not sure how long my benefits will last for it, so may have to look into that first because I've heard it can take a few treatments before it's effective

Yeah, most places I've gone are between 85-90 a session, and for this month I am going once a week. So that adds up quite quickly!
Definitely check your benefits though, because that was really nice to have paid for up until now!

So sorry smiley! <3

I tested this am, as I said I would, and it was a BFN at 10dpo, I think too early.
I dont want to get my hopes up anymore so I won't test again unless AF doesnt show up. I have a feeling that its not my time.

GL to everyone! I'll update again after the 25th!

Welcome Smiley!

Sorry to hear about your loss, fingers crossed that this is your sticky bfp! :thumbup: idk about after mc/cp but ik i've read about getting pg quickly after having a baby, so could be in the same line of thinking!

Jelly and Uni - i'm right there with you it is soo unromantic and becomes monotonous over time and almost chore like (esp when you know you are fertile and you aren't in the mood) :nope: Uni, def stay away from kitty litter, but if it is absolutely necessary use gloves and still wash hand thoroughly!

mnelson - more high temps are good, i'm not too familiar with celceous but if it's going up or staying up yay! it is hard not to get excited and symptom spot but we have to try to be patient, there are many signs of pg and most are the same as af unfortunately. ik with my first i didn't notice anything until i missed af.

Belle - i've been burned in the past few months too but i'm still optimistic but hopefully realistic at the same time (it's hard! esp when you really want a baby).

Jpj - don't give up, 10 dpo is still early! with both bfps i had it was after af was supposed to show.

afm: i used to spot before af showed but after i had ds it's been red from the start (sorry if it's tmi) except this last cycle i had some light spotting (which i was hoping was ib). i did get another high temp, so here's hoping for another one tom and then i can officially be in the tww!

I know what you mean about trying to stay positive. I've been trying for number one since October 2011 :(

My tests are arriving tomorrow so think I'll maybe do a test on Thursday. Bit early but hey ho.
How's everyone today? xx

Well good luck Mexx, lots of :dust: for you this month! oh have you got your results back yet?

Hi all

Sadly i miscarried on 1st June at 6 weeks pregnant and then bled heavy for a couple days and then bleeding stopped after a week like a normal period.

I am currently 4dpo and nervously aware that AF is due next Wednesday, i am hoping it doesnt show at all!

Last few days i have had backache and some pressure on and off in uteruis area as well as some prickly type pains on and off. Boobs are not sore but feel fuller but i cannot help but think i am imagining it all!

I think i've bought into the whole your more fertile after a miscarriage and don't want to be disappointed! :nope:
Sorry to hear about the miscarriage.
I really believe that you're more fertile after a miscarriage.
I'm supposed to be pretty much infertile (high FSH) but I got pregnant twice on clomid. Second time, I miscarried at 6 weeks. I got pregnant with my second son before getting a period. I think that hcg kickstarted my ovaries and they produced a high quality egg.
I hope you get your bfp now too.

Jelly, that is such a good idea, lol! I understand what you mean about being put off by it.

Uni, have you spoken to DH about him being the one cleaning the little box once you're pregnant? Not just becaus of the smell issue but there are health concerns too.

haha. well i was convinced it needed to be done AM and my daughter was up and running about, and partner running late it would have been impossible so we had to disappear into bathroom separately, whether it''l work. who knows?! worth a try ;-) xx

Guys, I'm 10 dpo and I'm starting to think that i'm out. Woke up to an acne break out this morning, which I always get before AF. If it doesn't work out this cycle I don't know what to do. That means I will be on to my 8th cycle actively trying, 9 if you count NTNP and 10 if you count the anov cycle I had.

DH and I started making lifestyle changes this month, I've been taking vitamins and we've both cut back on bad habits. I keep reminding myself it could take up to 3 months for those changes to have a real impact on fertility.

Guys, I'm 10 dpo and I'm starting to think that i'm out. Woke up to an acne break out this morning, which I always get before AF. If it doesn't work out this cycle I don't know what to do. That means I will be on to my 8th cycle actively trying, 9 if you count NTNP and 10 if you count the anov cycle I had.

DH and I started making lifestyle changes this month, I've been taking vitamins and we've both cut back on bad habits. I keep reminding myself it could take up to 3 months for those changes to have a real impact on fertility.

ahh belle, i think you have a nicely timed dip in your chart, hope its lucky, rooting for you xxx

Try to keep your spirits up belle, you will get your BFP. My friend took 8 months for her first and wasn't even trying for her second. I also work with a girl who's mother took 7 years to conceive her. That's a really long time and I doubt it will take any of us here that long, but it does go to show you that even against all odds it still can and does happen.

Thanks Jelly and Weebles. I'm just finding it hard. Saw another pregnancy Facebook announcement and it got me down. I'm not going to post a Facebook announcement if we ever make it there

Belle - here's hoping this is your sticky bfp month (no matter what your skin does) you did get a lot of bding in around time of o so... :thumbup::dust:

afm: i am 3dpo and officially in the tww, ff gave me cross hairs today (like i thought yay):happydance: i did have a slightly bloaty/crampy feeling last night but could have been gas but idk, too early for anything but i marked it on my chart cuz they say to! oh they have me testing on July 4th, so not late June but early July. may test earlier if i see light brown for two days then it goes away (haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->