• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Guys, I'm 10 dpo and I'm starting to think that i'm out. Woke up to an acne break out this morning, which I always get before AF. If it doesn't work out this cycle I don't know what to do. That means I will be on to my 8th cycle actively trying, 9 if you count NTNP and 10 if you count the anov cycle I had.

DH and I started making lifestyle changes this month, I've been taking vitamins and we've both cut back on bad habits. I keep reminding myself it could take up to 3 months for those changes to have a real impact on fertility.

ahh belle, i think you have a nicely timed dip in your chart, hope its lucky, rooting for you xxx

Sending you positive vibes, Belle! I keep reminding myself as well to stay positive. It's hard! The 2ww always drives me mad.
I've been cranky today (according to DH and a co-worker LOL) Those two usually tell me that a few days before AF so now I'm even more cranky because I can't help but think that means I'm out this month!
Now chanting to myself, "happy thoughts, happy thoughts" :hugs:

A little update from my cycle:
According to Fertility Friend--and good ol' CM and cramps-- ovulated on the 16th, putting me at 6 dpo right now. Trying hard not to symptom spot and I know I have quite a couple more days until there could even be a little hint of anything if conceived so trying my hardest to be patient. *taps feet and twiddles with thumbs*

Also, I think charting my bbt is a fail, I toss and turn at night, wake up multiple times (completely normal for me, I can never stay asleep) so I think there are some days where my temp is a bit inaccurate. For example, this morning, my temp spiked to 98.5, yesterday morning it was 98.0, day before it was like 98.2 or something. So frustrating!!!
Honestly just can't wait until this cycle is over if an eggy doesn't come out of it, that way I can find some solutions to my sleeping pattern and try another round of bbt charting. (This is my first month temping)

Thanks for the positive vibes sweet dreams! I'll try to think some happy thoughts. Just trying to stay neutral!

*hugs* I should do the same! Trying so hard to resist POAS, still another few days to go! *bites nails*

I'm terrified of POAS so I don't mind waiting, lol. I'm terrified I might never be able to get pregnant.

Poas is the worst, it's so stressful! This 2ww has been awful for me, it's all I can think about. Had a really faint line on a frer yesterday, I mean super faint but now I'm petrified to test again. 3 losses in row I just feel if it a bfp it will be snatched away!

:hugs: belle :hugs: You do so well to not poas you know. I know it's what you prefer but even so, it's still hard. Sending you more positive vibes.

Mi - yey for CHs!! Sending you lots of luck too.

Sweet- not long to wait till testing! Good luck!

Taz - I really feel for you hun. If I'm ever pregnant again I know I'll be fearing exactly that. Try not to let the anxiety get the better of you. Keep busy, come and here and chat. Do whatever you can till you see your doc. Xxx

AFM - feeling a bit fed up today. 9 DPO and bfn. It's not like I expected anything this early (so why do you test you stupid woman?!) but starting to get that sinking feeling. Urgh was really hoping it wasn't going to take longer than my bfp/mc, but seems it's going to. I know 3 cycles is nothing but it feels so much longer with the whole MMC thing in there. We actually started TTC last October, bfp December, MMC Feb/March so it really doesn't feel like 3 months.

Poas is the worst, it's so stressful! This 2ww has been awful for me, it's all I can think about. Had a really faint line on a frer yesterday, I mean super faint but now I'm petrified to test again. 3 losses in row I just feel if it a bfp it will be snatched away!

Fingers crossed all going well with you hun :hugs: xx

huge temp jump today, so hope ovulated successfully xx

Thanks Uni! All combined you have been trying for a very long time. I'm hoping you will still get your bfp this month. 9 dpo is pretty early

I had a pretty major temp fall today though so I'm thinking I'm probably out. Wondering if I maybe O'd earlier and AF will be here sooner. I'm feeling pretty bummed.

Aww Belle, try not to think about it so much. It might be an implantation dip and go back up. It might be AF on her way. Symptom spotting is an emotional roller coaster and while it seems to be more scientific or whatever because there's a nice chart with data it's still the same ride. Not out until AF shows!

I'm a big old hypocrite though, I do the same thing. Ugh it's tough.

Not to be gross but this month I got the worst yeast infection of my life and because of ttc I wanted to try a natural cure. That didn't work, got worse. Got Monistat 7 day treatment after finding out the lower doses are okay to use but it's largely kept me from symptom spotting. Other than hoping that it's a symptom, lol. Work is stressing me out this week and I'm super irritable and emotional. That hoping of things being a symptom, that worry that they're not. Part of me wants to test tomorrow but I'm trying not to read into things and just wait it out.

Weebles the tww is truly the worst! Sorry to hear about your yeast infection, that sounds super uncomfortable!!!

My temp may have also dropped from sleeping with my mouth open (I noticed and closed it 20 minutes before temping). My nose has been ever so slighty congested this week. Not holding out hope though. I will be absolutely floored if I end up with a bfp this month. I'm just not feeling it!

Hi ladies - just checking in! FF says I am 7dpo though I think I could be 8-9. No unusual symptoms...breasts are getting more sorr each day but tender breasts are a typical post O symptom for me. We shall see!

Good luck ask! Half way through your tww already! Woo hoo!

I'm 11 dpo. I find the last few days before AF the absolute worst

SweetDreams - being cranky can be both an af and pg symptom, so don't get too discouraged and actually your temps sound good, going from the 98/98.2 range to 98.5 is what is supposed to happen :happydance: (pg or not) when temping, the progesterone makes your temps go high after o (i'd love to see your chart if you have one!)

Belle - here's hoping it was an implantation dip :thumbup:, i know you've been trying for a while and it's hard but barring some random rare condition that makes you unable to conceive i believe you will get pregnant and have a lovely little baby!

Taz - i see you got two bfps so far! and i understand the whole it being snatched away thing but here's hoping it's a sticky bfp!!! :hugs:

MrsUnicorn - sorry about your bfn and it is still early. it may only be technically 3 cycles but it's been way longer than 3 months, so it stands to reason that you are feeling the length :neutral:

Jelly - yay for temp spike, i look forward to see your chs!

Weebles - i'm there with you it's easier said than done, the advice you give out can be hard to follow at times. sorry to hear about your infection, hope it gets better soon! :thumbup:

Ask - that's all any of us can do, wait and wait and wait! :haha: hope this wait treats you well and ends with a bfp!

afm: 4dpo and my boobs started to get sore yesterday but trying not to think too much into it. my temps are still good and just waiting right now.

Thanks Mi, I hope your right. That dream just seems so elusive to me.

So 9dpo this morning and decided to test with a FRER since my LP is usually 12 days. BFN. I am so disappointed. I really thought that I might see just the faintest of a line. Just really thought this was going to be our month but nope. Feeling so defeated.

9 dpo is still really early. You're definitely not out yet!

Although I totally get feeling defeated and I have felt exactly the same way after testing early!

I'm 12 dpo (haven't tested yet as waiting for AF). My temp recovered a bit from the big drop yesterday, but I'm still not feeling hopeful. My chart did something like this a few months ago, I had a massive drop at 11 dpo, then 12 and 13 dpo recovered then AF came anyway.

I usually start spotting before AF at 12 dpo, but haven't seen that yet (although it is very early in the morning yet, lol). Hopefully I won't get any spotting this cycle. Then I'll know the B6 is helping!

Thanks Belle, I know you shouldn't test really early, but I figured if a frer is 96% for 4 days before you're due for AF, and I'm 9dpo then the timing wouldn't be too bad. I guess I just wanted that squinter to get a little bit of hope.

Happy to hear you haven't had any spotting yet! Thats really good news. Are you taking just B6 or a combination? I am taking a prenatal plus a B complex, so I dont know if I should take maybe more B6 just on its own instead of the combo?

I was taking a combo that had B6, B12 and folic acid. But I recently picked up a B50 combo that has a more complete selection of B vitamins as i was reading that all of the B vitamins are pretty important for fertility and menstrual health.

Was only taking 50mg of B6 daily and at the very least it seemed to reduce my PMS symptoms which are usually pretty severe! I'm way less moody and depressed this cycle, woo hoo! B6 is supposed to help with spotting too, haven't seen any yet, but AF is due on Sunday so there is still time.

SweetDreams - being cranky can be both an af and pg symptom, so don't get too discouraged and actually your temps sound good, going from the 98/98.2 range to 98.5 is what is supposed to happen :happydance: (pg or not) when temping, the progesterone makes your temps go high after o (i'd love to see your chart if you have one!)

Belle - here's hoping it was an implantation dip :thumbup:, i know you've been trying for a while and it's hard but barring some random rare condition that makes you unable to conceive i believe you will get pregnant and have a lovely little baby!

Taz - i see you got two bfps so far! and i understand the whole it being snatched away thing but here's hoping it's a sticky bfp!!! :hugs:

MrsUnicorn - sorry about your bfn and it is still early. it may only be technically 3 cycles but it's been way longer than 3 months, so it stands to reason that you are feeling the length :neutral:

Jelly - yay for temp spike, i look forward to see your chs!

Weebles - i'm there with you it's easier said than done, the advice you give out can be hard to follow at times. sorry to hear about your infection, hope it gets better soon! :thumbup:

Ask - that's all any of us can do, wait and wait and wait! :haha: hope this wait treats you well and ends with a bfp!

afm: 4dpo and my boobs started to get sore yesterday but trying not to think too much into it. my temps are still good and just waiting right now.

I'm 3DPO and my boobs feel burny, and nipples are sore and boobs hurt at the front and underneath, normally they hurt towards underarms , maybe thats tomoz? How are you feeling today mi ? xx

hope you feel better soon weebles xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->