Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

I was taking a combo that had B6, B12 and folic acid. But I recently picked up a B50 combo that has a more complete selection of B vitamins as i was reading that all of the B vitamins are pretty important for fertility and menstrual health.

Was only taking 50mg of B6 daily and at the very least it seemed to reduce my PMS symptoms which are usually pretty severe! I'm way less moody and depressed this cycle, woo hoo! B6 is supposed to help with spotting too, haven't seen any yet, but AF is due on Sunday so there is still time.

ahh i was wondering whether to try b50 as my b6 is only 10mg and have a short luteal, u recommend it belle ? Glad ur temps spiked back up xxx

So 9dpo this morning and decided to test with a FRER since my LP is usually 12 days. BFN. I am so disappointed. I really thought that I might see just the faintest of a line. Just really thought this was going to be our month but nope. Feeling so defeated.

:hugs: aw 9dpo is normally the common date to implant, maybe hcg not built up yet xx fx'd for u

I was taking a combo that had B6, B12 and folic acid. But I recently picked up a B50 combo that has a more complete selection of B vitamins as i was reading that all of the B vitamins are pretty important for fertility and menstrual health.

Was only taking 50mg of B6 daily and at the very least it seemed to reduce my PMS symptoms which are usually pretty severe! I'm way less moody and depressed this cycle, woo hoo! B6 is supposed to help with spotting too, haven't seen any yet, but AF is due on Sunday so there is still time.

ahh i was wondering whether to try b50 as my b6 is only 10mg and have a short luteal, u recommend it belle ? Glad ur temps spiked back up xxx

Hey Jelly, I would recommend 50mg of B6 at first. You have to be careful not to take too much B6 because it has some pretty bad side effects. My plan is to do 50 mg for a couple months and then try to slowly taper off and see if my body will have adjusted enough by then. I've been using it to help reduce PMS symptoms and premenstrual spotting. I think to lengthen your LP you need to take it in higher doses (possibly up to 100 mg.... but do look into that first before you do anything!)

Hey Belle,

Yeah I have the B50 Combo as well, got it from our health store here. I haven't noticed that it has help my spotting as of yet, but then again, I have no idea what the heck is going on at the minute. I hope it works for you! We are taking a break after this cycle until November... so I was really hoping this would have been it :nope:

Hey Jelly, I would recommend 50mg of B6 at first. You have to be careful not to take too much B6 because it has some pretty bad side effects. My plan is to do 50 mg for a couple months and then try to slowly taper off and see if my body will have adjusted enough by then. I've been using it to help reduce PMS symptoms and premenstrual spotting. I think to lengthen your LP you need to take it in higher doses (possibly up to 100 mg.... but do look into that first before you do anything!)

Thanks very much hon xxx

Hey Belle,

Yeah I have the B50 Combo as well, got it from our health store here. I haven't noticed that it has help my spotting as of yet, but then again, I have no idea what the heck is going on at the minute. I hope it works for you! We are taking a break after this cycle until November... so I was really hoping this would have been it :nope:

Oh no! I'm sorry you have to take a break after this!! I really really really hope you will get your BFP then! Maybe your body is needing something else? I've also heard Vitamin C can be good to help reduce spotting.

mnelson - 9 DPO is too early to count yourself out! I know it feels like we see a lot of bfps at that time on here, but it's not the most common day to get a bfp at all! Think it's 12/13 DPO ish? Really hope you do get it this cycle before your break.

Belle - keeping my fingers crossed for no af for you! I'm just behind you at 10 DPO today. Bfn. Feeling out now but I will test tomorrow to be sure. Then it's the long wait for af to arrive on Thursday. RUBBISH!

Sorry about your super long wait uni!!

I will keep my FX for you tomorrow!!

So far no spotting!! I ALWAYS spot by 12 dpo, so I will count that as a positive. It's only noon here though so still got a lot of the day to go!

Part of me wants to test, but a bigger part of me just wants to wait it out

Ok after seeing 3 bfps on her chart i think we can congratulate Taz and wish her a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance::thumbup::happydance::hugs:

Jelly - yay cross hairs! and sore nipples/boobs can be a good sign.

mnelson - still early! don't count yourself out just yet. hope this is your bfp month instead of taking a break!

Belle - here's hoping no spotting means a bfp is coming for you! hold out and test on the day you chose!

Uni - still early for you don't count yourself out either!

afm: boobs are sorer still but can just be progesterone, some say that they have sore boobs after o and it doesn't mean anything so gonna just wait and see, 5dpo and just chillin.

Mi your signs sound good!

I started spotting so I'm most likely out. My spotting is way lighter than previous months so I think the B6 is helping. I'm going to up the dose a bit higher this next month and see if I can get rid of the spotting altogether before tapering down.

Can't believe I'll be on to my 8th-10th cycle (depending how how I count it) in a couple days :(

Massive :hugs: belle. I hope it stops and it happens for you soon. It's horrible that you've had to wait so long - not easy.

Thanks for the encouragement Mi, it's funny how around this time we all start to lose hope even though it's a touch early. Just can't help it. All your signs are sounding good though, fx for you!!

Also, yes I saw taz's testing thread. She got her bfp!!

Thank you Uni, you've been a huge support through this! I hope you get your bfp soon too!

Belle - I am just trying to remember what my acupuncturist says about spotting not being a definite no. That sometimes people get it and then it will stop when it usually continues on to AF. Grasping at straws over here, but i had a little bit of pink spotting yesterday and today and then its tapered off a bit now, so I don't know either? Maybe the acupuncture is helping with that? As mine used to always be brown spotting and it would also be quite a bit by now, like enough for a liner and when wiping.

Also, i've posted my test over the the preg test gallery thread if anyone wants to weigh in.
Its driving me freaking nuts.

Thanks mnelson. I hope you're right, and it that's the case I will be in for a huge surprise on Sunday

I tend to think not spotting is a positive sign since I spot every month but I've read so many stories of it going either way.

Checking on your thread Mnelson!

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all managing to stay positive. Work has been manic for me this week and I've just not managed to get on here :(
Had my results back though and it came back on the high side of normal so been advised to try another IVF cycle next cycle. So I guess even if this cycle is a negative cycle it's moving forward with the IVF.
Did a FrEr today and got not even a hint of a line. Due on Tuesday so guess it's negative for me. Xx

mnelson - perhaps a very faint line but not sure, i say test again in 2 days cuz if you are the hgh will have doubled by then and the line would be darker.

belle - sorry to hear you are spotting now but i hope it doesn't mean af!

uni - your welcome ik how discouraging it can be and with taz ik she was scared her bfp would be snatched away so i waited to post a congrats.

I'm sorry about your BFN Mexx. sub-fertility is truly a horrendous thing. I hope your IVF is a resounding success this time around!

Ok after seeing 3 bfps on her chart i think we can congratulate Taz and wish her a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance::thumbup::happydance::hugs:

Thank you, I'm still super nervous but confirmed today with a digi so just trying to stay positive and hoping it's a sticky baba!

Really hoping to see some more bfp on here, lots of luck to everyone waiting to test and :hugs: for those af got. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->