Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

Mexx - so good and bad news? It's great that you can move onto another IVF cycle straight away though. Sending lots of luck.

Taz - sending you lots of sticky sticky dust!! X

AFM - bfn again. Fairly certain I'm out now. Although I will test tomorrow as I'm not 100% on my o day. I hate that it's taking longer than before the MMC but I expected it. Meh!

Congratulations Taz!!!

Are charts supposed to look somewhat similar from month to month? Mine don't seem to be consistent. First temp drop was taken a couple hours early but I've had two temp drops in a row pretty early in my LP. We've got plans tomorrow and I'll be testing tomorrow morning so I can enjoy some guilt free drinking if it's negative.

Hey weebles, My charts don't look consistent from month to month either. However, when I use chart overlay I find that there actually are some patterns to my charts. 7 dpo for example, my temperature is almost exactly the same every single cycle. HOW WEIRD! lol

Just chart stalking and noticed your temp went up belle! Are you still spotting?

Hey weebles,

Yep I'm still spotting, and its picked up from yesterday. I expect AF will show tomorrow. Thats my usual pattern, 2 days of spotting. I didn't take my temp this morning as I was up late and drinking, so the temp would be off anyway.

I am feeling super nauseous though, probably just from all the vitamins I've been taking, haha

Weebles my charts are different every cycle, there doesn't seem to be much a pattern really x

At least it's not something to worry about Taz, your BFP is proof of that.

Sorry your still spotting Belle but I've got my fingers crossed for you.

I'm testing tomorrow too Uni! It's probably too early for me but I'm prepared for that, I won't be too disappointed as I know there's still time.

Thanks weebles! I have my fingers crossed for your test tomorrow!!!

The spotting seems to be slowing down now and is turning brownish, which I suppose is good. But I'm not feeling confident. AF should be here around noon tomorrow.

Looks like my spotting just started. Ugh. According to FF I'm only 8 dpo too.

I'm hoping its IB for you weebles!

For myself I tend to think spotting is not a good sign. I'd be more excited right now if I wasn't spotting.

Just saw a pregnancy update post from one of my friends, she wrote about how happy she is and how excited and on and on and on. I don't know why I read it. It was pure torture.

I'm so jealous! SO SO JEALOUS. Omg. lol. She started trying after me and got pregnant their first cycle. She then tried to give me advice saying I should probably use OPKs because maybe I'm not timing things right. OMG!!!!! I almost lost my mind when she said that

Looks like my spotting just started. Ugh. According to FF I'm only 8 dpo too.

I wonder if FF is getting our O date wrong because we are slow risers? They didn't give me crosshairs until 2 days after my positive OPK even thought my temp had gone up, just not enough. I wonder if for some people it takes a couple of days for temp to spike above coverline after O?

Spotting has picked up. I'm definitely out.

But, I booked an appointment for fertility acupuncture. I'm willing to give just about anything a try, and its 100% covered by my benefits for up to $500

aww belle, it's so frustrating to be a spotter. But that's awesome that acupuncture is covered for you!

Ask4joy, it's like you read my mind, I'm wondering the same thing. I don't know if I trust FF. I want to use opk's next month. Your chart looks even more suspect than mine!

Well ladies, AF showed a few hours earlier than expected but pretty much right on time.

Sorry belle! Hopefully the acupuncture helps! It improved my cycle in just one round of making o date two days earlier and lighter spotting! Here's hoping it works for you!!!

Weebles - i agree with the other ladies charts vary from month to month and person to person, it's the human body there isn't much normal about it! good luck testing tomorrow. :thumbup: and def if you think ff is off opks will help (but they are frustrating, hmm is this dark enough, or maybe this one is)

Belle - :cry: i was so hoping this was your month, sorry to hear af bit you in the butt. and wow your friend has some nerve, just cuz she got pg first cycle doesn't make her an expert, that being said opks aren't a bad way to help pin point o, along with temps and cm, but who knows if she knows that cuz of course after one time trying she knows all. (sorry i got a little mad at her, especially cuz i know you've been trying soooo hard:hugs:) have you talked to your ob?

Ask - that is true ff could be wrong cuz they just help sorta pin point, i know they have all this research and data but they aren't 100%. another reason ttc is so frustrating nothing is 100% reliable.:nope:

afm: 6dpo and boobs still sore perhaps a little worse, bras, showers, and my ds pushing on them all hurt (especially my little man pushing off me ouchies) my temp is still up (yay) but not much else going on here.

Thank you Mi, I just had to get that rant off my chest! Today was a rough day hormone wise with AF showing. I can't be held accountable for my mood swings lol and Mi your chart is looking absolutely fantastic so far! That temp just keeps going up! I'm really hoping you get your bfp this month!

I went to the doc at the start of this cycle and had bloods taken on CD 2 that came back normal. He did a full endocrine panel. So I'm guess that means my pre-O hormones are okay. I'm thinking my progesterone might be on the low side since I spot and get pretty bad PMS. But I've been taking B6 and I think it's been helping. I also added maca root for this next cycle, which is supposed to help balance hormones. I'm willing to give it a shot anyway!

Thanks mnelson! It's good to hear that you found the acupuncture so helpful! Its definitely costly so I don't think my coverage will go that far. But worth a try I think! I'm really looking forward to my appointment. It will give me something to do this cycle! At the very least maybe it will help me reduce some stress.

Oh belle I cannot stand people like that! Yes it's lovely it happened so easily for them but do they seriously think you don't know all this?! And really how much of an 'expert' can you be after tracking for one cycle :rofl: (you wouldn't believe some of the stuff people come out with after a mc too!) I'm sorry this wasn't your cycle but I really hope the acupuncture has some benefits.

Weebles - hmm that spotting is odd at 8 DPO. Good luck with your testing today, fx that spotting is a good sign!

Ask - yeah opks might be really helpful. At least then you can see where the + is in relation to your temp rise. Maybe FF does get it wrong.

AFM - another bfn today. I'm done now, definitely out. Af is due Thursday so my usual long wait. Although I'm normally in a good mood by the time she comes around. I'm getting back to my health kick next week too. I felt really good doing it before ov, but I've slipped since!

Sorry you're out belle. I was hoping this would be your month. It's a tough road for sure but there's no reason to lose hope. I hope the acupuncture does the trick for you!

Sorry about the bfn Uni. I got one too but it's early still and I wouldn't say you're out for sure, especially if you're not due until Thursday.

Mi, I noticed your temp dropped. I felt a little sad when mine did that yesterday. FX for implantation dips!

My test this morning was negative. Ah well. 9 dpo so I wasn't expecting anything. I'm really frustraited with DH right now and I hope I get my BFP this month because I'm honestly not feeling like BD at all.

Hi ladies, I think I am also out for this month, took a test this morning at 12dpo and came up neg :dohh:

So I guess I'm just going to wait for AF and get that over with. Gosh, seems like an eternity from now until the next time I get to test..

Congrats to everyone who got BFP so far, and best of luck to everyone who is still waiting to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->