Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

AF came today really heavy :witch:

Arrived 2 days early! Meant LP was 12days...

Back to the drawing board.
I'm wishing all you ladies best of luck xx

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just popping back in to say I'm out. AF didn't show yesterday, although it's usually like clockwork. But sure enough, this morning she arrived strong out of the gate. My body just wanted to mess with me!

We are not actively ttc right now, so I'm out for a while.

Wishing you all GL on your future cycles! <3

Oh Uni, you would not believe! I told her I had been charting for months so I knew when I O'd and then she went on to "explain to me" that charting doesn't work because it only tells you after you O'd, and that the egg only sticks around for about a day and thats why you need to use OPKs, and how wonderful of a technology OPKs are!!!

OMG lol.

I'm excited to try the acupuncture. It is pretty expensive though. If they want me to go weekly my benefit coverage will run out after a month. BUT that means I can try it out for a month for free and see how I like it. If it's worth it then I'll keep going.

I'm getting back to my health kick too! The TWW is tough because you start to crave junk food lol. Sorry you have such a long wait till AF and sorry you think AF is coming for sure :hugs:

I would be happy with a longer LP though, you should have no trouble with implanting once the good things meet! If I could get my spotting to stop I would be happy with my 13 day LP. Maybe the acupuncture will help with that.

Morena, Story and JPJ, So sorry AF got you!! :hugs:

For those trying again, are you planning to do anything differently this cycle?

Congrats, Taz!!! *happy dances*

Sorry for you girls who had AF show up *hugs* I think I will be right behind you guys pretty soon, if not by tomorrow. I am on 10 DPO but I am feeling all my AF symptoms. My 30th birthday was Friday and I can't help but be a little more disappointed than usual-- was really hoping for good news this weekend for my big birthday, but I took one yesterday and today, and though I know it can still be too early to tell, they were negative and I have all my AF cramps.
I've been a little weepy the last couple days. So frustrating. :cry:
Here's to next month! :kiss:

I think sometimes people mean well and don't realize how not helpful they are being. It would be better if she understood just how lucky she was and appreciated it instead of offering advice she didn't even need to follow. I'm sure she meant well but things like that still sting.

I did an IC and a blue dye test this morning with FMU. Both had very very faint lines. Posted pics in the pregnancy test forum. Trying not to get excited until I have a true positive because who knows what those faint lines mean!

11dpo... Blaring BFN. I am beginning to really lose all hope. Thanks for the people to wait with ladies!

Hope everyone else has way better luck!

Sounds promising Ask4joy! I trust IC's more than blue dyes so if you're seeing something faint on both, congratulations!

Morena - here's hoping af stays away and you get a bfp soon! :thumbup:

Mystory and Jpj - sorry af got you both, but i hope your next endeavors (whenever they may be jpj) are your bfps!:hugs:

Sweetdreams - a little early to count yourself out and those symptoms can be for both, here's hoping it's a bfp instead of af. :dance:

mnelson - 11 days is still early, try not to lose too much hope :hugs:

afm: yes my temp did drop but it always does on Sundays (i have to get up early for church) so i don't think much of it, still sore but not as much as yesterday, nothing much else here fx and babydust to all still waiting!

Ask i see lines on both! test again like tomorrow or the next day and let us know if the line gets darker!! this could be bfp 4 for us!

Ask i see lines on both! test again like tomorrow or the next day and let us know if the line gets darker!! this could be bfp 4 for us!

Just did a dollar store test even though it's 11pm and only 1 hour hold after drinking lots of lemonade at the movies but got a pretty clear positive! Still kinda in disbelief! Hope it keeps getting darker!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations ask!
Blaring bfn for me again, having spotting, I am definitely out.
Guess I will see what happens in November.
Hopefully none of you girls will still be in here waiting with me then!

hey mi, how are you today? xx when do you plan to test hon?

i ovulated CD 19 too, I'm 6dpo today, my cycle is normally 26/27 days and luteal is just 10, period would be due tomoro so everyday AF stays away now is a bonus! and gives me time to implant hopefully xxx

Just did a dollar store test even though it's 11pm and only 1 hour hold after drinking lots of lemonade at the movies but got a pretty clear positive! Still kinda in disbelief! Hope it keeps getting darker!

Congrats! :happydance: xx

I'm still spotting and it seems to be more than what is normal for me. :( Not enough to be AF but I'm not so hopeful for this cycle anymore. I just don't get it.

Did another dollar store are IC this morning and the lines were the same as yesterday. Should I be worried that they aren't darker?

Mnelson and weebles - i hope the spotting goes away and af doesn't show for a few months, o like 9 or so :hugs:

Jelly - i'm doing pretty good (boobs still sore but i think i'm used to it now) :haha: i think i'm going to test the day before my birthday, which is earlier than when they want me to but still not too early. so thursday the 30th, what about you how are you feeling and when do you plan on testing?

Ask - i would say no, the hcg levels are supposed to double in 48 hours not over night, if the line doesn't get darker in 2 days then i would talk to my ob.:thumbup: oh and congrats on the wedding!

afm: 8dpo and as stated above, boobs are still sore but not too bad, my temp went way up and i've not seen a 98.66 temp yet, i did have a 98.6 the one month but that was right before it went up lots cuz i had the flu. trying not to let that temp get me excited, if it stays up then my chart will go triphasic (which is a good sign but doesn't always mean pg) and i'll still try to wait til the 30th cuz by then i'll be 11dpo and maybe have a nice gift for my bday on the 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->