Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

There was one month where I waited till AF showed and I honestly preferred that. I'm going to aim for that again this month!

I usually give in and test early but we shall see. I've had another high ovulation test today but no peak. Finding it strange to have so many high readings but continuing with trying to stay positive and relaxed.
Work is keeping me busy which is a good distraction during the daytime

I'm due on 28th.

Fingers crossed for a positive filled thread xx

Hello all, can I join?? I'm going to throw a monkey wrench into things...this is my first round of clomid and I'm REALLY hoping it with make me ovulate as I don't naturally :wacko:! I am on CD 23 and my Dr. is making me wait until CD 35 for a blood preg. test and a Progesterone test! I don't know if I Oed because I got 1 "low" OPK and 8 "high" results, but no "peak/positive." I'm hoping that because the only time I can use the OPKs are first thing when I wake up in the morning that I just missed my + between tests!

I think I'm going to try to wait to test until father's day at least...I'm sure the holiday will make it hard for all of us not to test:test:!

Welcome Fxandbabydust!

hopefully like you said you o'd and just missed it on the opks :thumbup: father's day would be cd 29 for you, how long is a cycle for you? and when do you think you o'd? oh, and do you temp or check cm or cp?

Hey girls! Thought I'd pop in again and say hi, so I'm on cd8 and took an opk today even though I knew it was too early but I just got my first period since stopping the pill so I honestly have no idea when I'll O or how long cycle will be! Anyway the opk showed a very very faint test line so I'll keep trying!

I'm confused! I've had another +opk today and I've never had two in a row before, although I don't always do another after the first + when I have it's always been - also as far as I'm aware I've never od later than cd13 before. Increase in thin but creamy cm too. I was so sure I'd od last night as I had sharp o pains on my right for an hour and nothing since. Is it possible to get a +opk after o? I'm thinking not so maybe I'll o today.

I'll bet today is O day for you uni! I usually O CD 12-13, but last month is was on CD 14 so it can happen!

My temp rose higher yet so tomorrow FF will likely move my crosshairs to CD 13!

Uni- I have heard so much about people getting 2 positive opks in a row. Apparently from the tests I've read that is super common and kind of what they are testing for. I've only usually got one and then had it go back to a negative, but I do usually stop testing as well once I get a definitive positive. You might have just caught in the middle of your surge this time instead of the beginning or the end!

thanks girls. I was proper flapping about it, but there's no point, we're covered. It's definitely much darker today. Yesterday was as dark as control line, today is way darker. Guess it was a surprise that's all. That'll teach me to be so confident about when I o!!

There was one month where I waited till AF showed and I honestly preferred that. I'm going to aim for that again this month!

The one month I actually held out until 15dpo was the cycle I got my first BFP. It ended in a CP, but it still felt great to wait that long!

Just popping in for an update. I'm 8dpo and not feeling much besides cotton mouth and a really sore right boob. lol. Probably means nothing but oh well.

8 dpo is one of the worst days imo! To early to really test, but getting close to the time AF is due so anxiety starts rising!

My goal this month is to keep it as least stressful as possible. I'm not going to be pessimistic or optimistic. So will try to avoid symptom spotting!!

me too belle. You'll have to help me! I always try not to but I'm super aware of all the twinges etc. They never amount to anything so it's pointless. My only big symptom when I had my bfp was my skin broke out every other day from ov - lovely! It was only after my bfp my boobs started to hurt and went massive!

Gearing up to O so I'm joining in now! I like these late in the month threads as I tend to get a little jealous of the ladies testing while I'm still waiting around to O. This is a good month for lots of BFP's, I can feel it. :)

Ha-ha I'm totally the same weebles! I feel like I don't have much to add to the conversation when I'm just waiting to O!

Welcome Fxandbabydust!

hopefully like you said you o'd and just missed it on the opks :thumbup: father's day would be cd 29 for you, how long is a cycle for you? and when do you think you o'd? oh, and do you temp or check cm or cp?

Well, that's where things get tricky when we first started ttc my cycles were anywhere from 27-32 days. Now-a-days, my cycles are upwards of eighty-some days and the only reason af comes is due to progesterone treatments :growlmad:. I'm not really sure if I did O because I only got "high" results. As fas as cm, it seemed pretty fertile, but I have heard that clomid can decrease your amounts :cry:. Long story short, I'm really flying blind and I would just be happy if I O'ed :thumbup:

Hi ladies - just checking in! Got my +OPK today, CD 16. Last month FF gave me crosshairs the day after my positive OPK. I've been having O pains and pinching for the last 24 hours. Planning to dtd again tonight and tomorrow, and maybe the next day too to cover the bases! FX and baby dust to all!

Welcome Weebles!

nice to see another familiar avatar from last months thread! :happydance: and i started this late testing thread because i liked krissies so much and i knew i would be testing later in the month and didn't want to be sitting twiddling my thumbs waiting to o while others are testing earlier like you said.

Uni - i agree with mnelson with the 2 pos opks, i think you just caught the lh surge early, happy bding!:winkwink: and symptom spotting and the urge to test can get to ya!

Annie - it is a little early for lh surge but you never know, i think i o'd early this month so ... :shrug: have fun poas and let us know!

Chocolatechip - the tww is tough! waiting to test is hard but can be rewarding! sorry to hear about your cp that stinks :growlmad:

Fxandbabydust - sorry to hear about your wonky cycles, here's hoping you o'd or will soon and a :bfp: comes your way!

Ask - yay for pos opk! happy bding! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"