Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

mnelson - I'd say bd again tomorrow morning just incase, you could do tonight but I think it's supposed to be better to give :spermy: 24hours. I have the opposite problem this cycle, o'd later than normal and now DH is away!

This TTC business can be so exhausting! Got my +OPK yesterday even thought I had a big temp drop the day before that...anyhow, DF and I were both just not in the mood and couldn't DTD last night or this morning. We did the two nights before though. Maybe we will tonight although I'm thinking I already O'd.

Ask - just noticed your signature, are you getting married next week?

Ask - just noticed your signature, are you getting married next week?

Yes! We are "eloping" and doing a private ceremony and honeymoon and then having a more casual reception when we come back. Can't wait to be husband and wife! :wedding:

Oh wow! That sounds lovely! Would be amazing to get your bfp on honeymoon, fx for you!

Uni, I think you have great timing either way, I wouldn't worry about it for a second!
Belle, yay, you got your crosshairs right where you wanted them!
Mnelson, BD as much as you can, lol. I'd say go for it every chance you get but don't worry if you can't because those swimmers outlast the egg.

I'm still waiting to O I think. It's still only cd14 though but I'd really like to be in the tww.

Ask- Congrats on your soon-to-be Wifey status! FX that you get a :bfp: for your wedding gift!!!!

Uni- Thanks for the input on cramping...this was definitely different from AF cramping, but it wasn't really twinges either :wacko:

ugh trying to figure out if you o'd and timing bding is almost as bad as the tww and resisting the urge to poas! ff is not giving me cross hairs yet, still waiting to see if i o'd or possibly waiting to o still. if no bfp this month i think i may try using opks just to help pinpoint o cuz this is kinda driving me crazy! :wacko: i kinda want to go and get a cheapie opk just to see right now :growlmad: so frustrating.

2dpo - side of boobs really tender and right nipple ridiculously sore! Hopefully good sign :thumbup:

ugh trying to figure out if you o'd and timing bding is almost as bad as the tww and resisting the urge to poas! ff is not giving me cross hairs yet, still waiting to see if i o'd or possibly waiting to o still. if no bfp this month i think i may try using opks just to help pinpoint o cuz this is kinda driving me crazy! :wacko: i kinda want to go and get a cheapie opk just to see right now :growlmad: so frustrating.

I know you are in a different boat, but I don't think OPKs help me deal with the O stress. I kinda feel like they add to it because I'm trying to read them. Granted, I get multiple positives/"high" results a month so that doesn't help. Honestly, if you haven't tried opks before and you don't get your bfp this month maybe you should try them next month, and just let loose not knowing this month. Maybe just bd every-other day and tell yourself you are ok with that??:flower:

I'm sure O is coming for you soon weebles!

Not sure if you've O'd yet Mi! I hope it comes soon for you as well! Waiting for O is super stressful! almost as bad as waiting for AF (but nothing is worse than that imo, lol)

Hi LuLu! If you don't mind me asking, what are your O pains like. This is our first round of clomid and I had bad cramping on CD 19. I don't ovulate on my own so I don't know what they feel like, let alone what cramping from clomid feels like. I don't know when/if I O'ed this cycle, but I do know that the day of the cramping I was pretty dry which made me think it wasn't O pains...:dohh:

For me they are a sharp dull cramp/pain. Usually on one side. My CM is all over the place but I know Clomid can make your cm dry, so it may be possible that it was O pain! Fx for you this cycle!!

Enmaree - gosh you are very patient to be waiting after 18 months! Let's hope you don't have to wait any longer!

Lulu - lots of luck for this cycle. Try not to worry too much about the timing - I say this because a lady on here that I chat to was on her 3rd IUI and was convinced the timing was wrong and the cycle was a bust. Anyway after 15 months she got her bfp this week! The timing must have been just right after all.

Fxandbabydust- I'm not on clomid but I do get o pains. Not sure if this helps but they aren't like af cramps at all. They are out towards your hips and mine twinge, so it comes and goes. Sometimes it's stronger on one side. It's a little bit like stingy/tingly sometimes a bit like when you have a 'stitch' after running. I hope that means the same thing in the US! Haha! Really hard to describe!

Thank you!! I hate when timing needs to be perfect, especially when it costs so much!

Oh and I agree on the O feeling like a stitch after exercise, that explains it pretty well for me too.

mnelson - I'd say bd again tomorrow morning just incase, you could do tonight but I think it's supposed to be better to give :spermy: 24hours. I have the opposite problem this cycle, o'd later than normal and now DH is away!

From your chart it looks like you had great timing!! Good luck! 😊

Hey all.
My OH still has some doubts regarding TTC so we are still WTT. We might start trying next month. No biggy even though I was dissapointed at the time of O.
Baby dust to the rest of you! I'll be checking for BFPs.

Mibaby - I see you've got an opk in your chart. You manged to get some then? I think temping along with the opks is perfect. See how you go anyway. I thought, as my cycles are very consistent, that no temping and opks would be good too, but I wasn't prepared for the uncertainty, hence yesterday's flip out :blush: At least next cycle I will be!

Katy - sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be back next month! Xx

Little old me at 3dpo.
Still HFC cervix and have skin break out this morning which I don't usually get as my skin is pretty good! Boobs are still tender at the sides and sore right nipple but isn't as sore as yesterday evening. Oh I really hope this is my sticky bfp cycle!!!!

Ahh. okay this is the 3rd time me trying to post from my phone...

Good morning ladies!

So today I am 14 dpo. AF is due either today but most likely tomorrow.

What's unusual for me is, that I have sore nipples. It's not bad but I haven't had that in a very long time.

And something "weird" happened to me and DH. On our way home from the beach last saturday we saw a stork flying over our car *.*

Anyway..here is my chart and a comparison of my last 3 cycles (including this one)

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/64be78/

What do you think? I should add that I've been temping vaginally.

For some reason I think I am not pregnant and that my body is just playing tricks on me :(

Hi LuLu! If you don't mind me asking, what are your O pains like. This is our first round of clomid and I had bad cramping on CD 19. I don't ovulate on my own so I don't know what they feel like, let alone what cramping from clomid feels like. I don't know when/if I O'ed this cycle, but I do know that the day of the cramping I was pretty dry which made me think it wasn't O pains...:dohh:

For me they are a sharp dull cramp/pain. Usually on one side. My CM is all over the place but I know Clomid can make your cm dry, so it may be possible that it was O pain! Fx for you this cycle!!

Thank you! Yours sound very similar to mine, except they were on both sides. Definitely my ovaries and not uterus though...FX that's what it was :thumbup:!

Hey brrs, I think that stork is a nice little sign from the universe that it will happen, I hope you get your bfp soon!

I'm still waiting to O. :/ I felt like I would O earlier this month and I guess there is still time for that. It's just hubby has a hard time going every day. He tries like a champ and I'd never say anything because it would only make him feel bad and make things even harder (or not harder if you get what I mean) but it makes me feel bad too. Never had this issue before but we've never been like "okay it's fertile window go!" before either and I think he feels a lot of pressure to perform. We start off each month okay but it's difficult to get the timing right and we don't want to miss it by waiting until it's too late. We are 33 and 36, both with birthdays in the next few months, it's just not easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->