• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late June Testers??? Anybody want to wait with me?

There was one month where I waited till AF showed and I honestly preferred that. I'm going to aim for that again this month!

The one month I actually held out until 15dpo was the cycle I got my first BFP. It ended in a CP, but it still felt great to wait that long!

Just popping in for an update. I'm 8dpo and not feeling much besides cotton mouth and a really sore right boob. lol. Probably means nothing but oh well.

Good luck to you! I'm keeping my fx!!!! I'm feeling the same way...I'm really trying not to symptom spot! Stay strong!

not much going on with me right now, just hoping my temp stays up and ff gives me cross hairs tomorrow. no more brown as of yet and was reading about o spotting and it is very ambiguous so no clue just gonna keep bding and hope for the best!

Mibaby- I had what I think was o spotting once, but it was around 2/3dpo. Never had it since so who knows! If it was then it's not a bad thing at all. I think our cycles like to keep us guessing!

Weebles - good to see you! I said exactly the same thing about these late in the month testing threads. It's much better when we're all around the same time.

AFM - we're done with bding for now. DH is away till the end of the week. I was hoping I'd have od yesterday (as normal) but hey ho. Fx we have done enough, it certainly feels like it. Don't think we've bd 5 days in a row for a while!!!

Looks like you have really good BD coverage uni!

1dpo - AF like cramps on and off all day. Creamy CM. High, med, closed cp. Scratchy throat (maybe allergies). Woke up at 4am this morning to pee. Sore boobs but only on the sides like near under my arms? :shrug:
Too early for any pregnancy symptoms but DF says boobs look bigger :blush:

Hi all! Gonna join you! I'm 2 dpo and am feeling extra confident about this month 😄 My husband and I have been ttc for 18 months now, which is so different than when I had my other two children (with my ex-husband). This will be my husband's first so he's extra nervous.

But! We had sex pretty much once a day, up to and after ovulation. I was looking at my calendar and it is the best looking month so far we have had of timing sex. I'm really tired of ttc lol so hopefully this month is it!

Hi enmaree! Good luck this month!

I am also 2dpo, or maybe 3 dpo because I noticed the O pains the evening I had my +OPK and that is the same day I had my IUI done. I'm nervous about this month because we didn't bd as consistent as we did when we got our BFP that ended in a chemical. I'm hoping the IUI was good timing. Already anxious to test :haha: but I know there's no need to because I will see a bfn! No other "symptoms" except feeling exhausted.

Good luck ladies!

Hi LuLu! If you don't mind me asking, what are your O pains like. This is our first round of clomid and I had bad cramping on CD 19. I don't ovulate on my own so I don't know what they feel like, let alone what cramping from clomid feels like. I don't know when/if I O'ed this cycle, but I do know that the day of the cramping I was pretty dry which made me think it wasn't O pains...:dohh:

Hi enmaree! Good luck this month!

I am also 2dpo, or maybe 3 dpo because I noticed the O pains the evening I had my +OPK and that is the same day I had my IUI done. I'm nervous about this month because we didn't bd as consistent as we did when we got our BFP that ended in a chemical. I'm hoping the IUI was good timing. Already anxious to test :haha: but I know there's no need to because I will see a bfn! No other "symptoms" except feeling exhausted.

Good luck ladies!

Thanks! I don't have any symptoms either yet. We haven't even had a bfp the entire time 😕 but I still try to remain hopeful. I'm not sure at what point we will see someone about fertility issues. I keep feeling like it will just happen naturally. I'm also already anxious about testing. We've got a bit to go though :coffee:

Good luck to you, as well! I look forward to seeing some bfps in the group this month 😄

Welcome Enmaree!

wow 18 months is a long time ttc without going to check fertility, my ob said to go and talk with her if it takes more than 6 months to conceive but i know with some the rule is a year. But hopefully this month will be your bfp, especially since you seem to have good bding coverage! :thumbup:
Lots of :dust:

Fx for you enmaree! I hope this is your month, 18 months is a long time!

Enmaree - gosh you are very patient to be waiting after 18 months! Let's hope you don't have to wait any longer!

Lulu - lots of luck for this cycle. Try not to worry too much about the timing - I say this because a lady on here that I chat to was on her 3rd IUI and was convinced the timing was wrong and the cycle was a bust. Anyway after 15 months she got her bfp this week! The timing must have been just right after all.

Fxandbabydust- I'm not on clomid but I do get o pains. Not sure if this helps but they aren't like af cramps at all. They are out towards your hips and mine twinge, so it comes and goes. Sometimes it's stronger on one side. It's a little bit like stingy/tingly sometimes a bit like when you have a 'stitch' after running. I hope that means the same thing in the US! Haha! Really hard to describe!

Girls I need your opinions. Opks from the last two days and today. As you can see I had my peak yesterday but today's (bottom) is + too!! I can't quite believe it, I've only ever had one +opk apart from one time and it was definitely - on the third. If I put all 3 in as + FF puts me oing today. Do you think that's likely? Normally it puts me oing on the blazing + day because of the temp rise the day after. Feel like giving up on trying to work out what on earth is going on this cycle :growlmad: DH is away so we can't bd anymore and I'm now doubting all my past cycles even when I had a temp increase :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
I had 3 pos OPKs once uni! FF put my O on the day of my last positive opk. I wasn't temping though so I can't confirm, but I believe that was accurate for me as it fit for my LP length as well.

Well crosshairs moved to CD 13 and are solid as predicted :)

thanks belle - I don't want it to be today though because of our timing!! My bbs have started hurting a little bit this afternoon, a bit twingy, so I'm hoping I o'd yesterday or overnight/early today.

yey for Chs moving to where you'd hoped. You're timing is brill!!

Your timing is great uni!! It's actually a higher chance of conception to BD the day before O rather than the day of O! You should be set!

This is the first time that we have BD'd on every day of our fertile window. We've gotten close before! Not sure it'll make a difference though lol. Trying to remain realistic about this month

I've decided I'm going to ignore todays +opk!! But I'll keep it in mind when I'm poas later on and for when to expect af. If O is today, it will be my longest cycle ever! Oing on cd13 gives me 28 day cycle which is currently my longest, so we'll see....eek I don't want a 30 day cycle!

Belle you have done all you can hun. You won't be missing that egg with your timing so lets hope it's your cycle!

Thanks uni :) I certainly hope so. But trying to be accepting of the outcome either way

I got my positive OPK yesterday on regular and digital, so that's good as I was worried about having an almost positive one on CD10. Unfortunately, it still came early this month as the past months have all been on CD17. Therefore, we hadn't been Bd'ing as much as I would have wanted and we weren't able to BD last night because DH was working late shift. We did this morning, but I was hoping to have at least every other day covered and then day of +opk and O day this month. I usually O the day following the +OPK, so now I am worried we didn't get enough in in time this month :( What do you guys think? Should we try again tonight or tomorrow morning? I know the egg only lives for 12 hours or so, so I feel like we didn't get enough in before this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->