Laurens Getting Married - 15th June 2013

Those arrangements look stunning :happydance:

:rofl: I couldn't know nothing about my hen night (I actually arranged all of mine :blush: ). I hope you get some hints so you can go shopping if you want to x

I love it! You look so beautiful and really elegant. The colours really suit you, she's done a good job! Are you happy with it?

And your makeup trial is fab, you're so pretty :D The only thing that I would change is more on the lips, but that's just me. You look amazing and you're going to knock your fella's socks off when he sets eyes on you :cloud9:

The makeup is beautiful. Did you like it? x

Thank you everyone :)
Yes I love it, it's just what I wanted without me even knowing! My Mum had hers done too but my Mum didn't like hers so she's not going to have it done, i get the awkward job of telling her :haha:

Emmy I did have a little more on my lips but I had a drink straight after so it went on the glass :haha: nothing too much though it was quite a natural pinky looking colour :)

I got my bra for under my dress yesterday too and I got 4 little gift bags for the bridesmaids jewellery presents!

I spoke to my Mum about my Hen weekend as she knows what's happening and I said about wanting to at least treat myself to some new clothes for it (I never spend money on myself so thought I'd have a little treat of a new dress or something) but she kept saying it doesn't matter you'll be fine don't worry which was no help I kept saying I don't mind not knowing but I'd like to know what clothes ill need and she said ill be told what to bring, so I said I want to be told in plenty of time so I can buy some things, her reply was 'ohh well you've got some jeans haven't you' :dohh:

they might have a costume for you? I can imagine how frustrating it is though :hugs:

I know we are dressing up but we are going for 2 nights so unless they are dressing me up both nights!! Ohh who knows, i know everyone will find out end of this month so ill have to see if i find out as well or not!!

Darceys flower girl headband came today and here is her in it :cloud9:

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/IMG_20130422_101703_zps841ca57d.jpg

Oh my goodness she's so freakin' cute!!!

Oh what a doll! Darcey's eyes are stunning, what colour are they?!

Thank you :)

They are blue, a very bright blue, I'm very jealous of them!

Awwwh she is SO cute!!! You make very beautiful babies! As do I hahaha xx

:cloud9: she is soooooo cute, I love the headband it looks adorable

I emailed the registrar to ask about the song i wanted to walk down the aisle to and im not allowed it :( OH is a nightmare and thinks because we want that song we should have it! But back to the drawing board, we're finding it so hard because we have such different taste in music!!

I emailed the registrar to ask about the song i wanted to walk down the aisle to and im not allowed it :( OH is a nightmare and thinks because we want that song we should have it! But back to the drawing board, we're finding it so hard because we have such different taste in music!!

What song is it? That must be annoying! Were getting married in church but were told we could have near enough anything as long as it isnt offensive ie swearing!
Im surprised a registry office are so strict :/

It was Beyonce Ave Maria, it's not the hymn Ave Maria but they still said no, I then went on to ask them what couldn't be included and they said anything religious or that could be taken as religious like heaven, angel etc, anything that's said in a religious ceremony like 'I do'

I really don't understand why you can't but that's the rules I guess :(

It was Beyonce Ave Maria, it's not the hymn Ave Maria but they still said no, I then went on to ask them what couldn't be included and they said anything religious or that could be taken as religious like heaven, angel etc, anything that's said in a religious ceremony like 'I do'

What a stupid rule! :growlmad:

Oh my word, I had no idea they were so strict :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back