Laurens Getting Married - 15th June 2013

I did know they were strict lol! They've barstewards! :) what about something on middle ground like Phil Collins - True Colours xx

Just had my hair trial :)

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130425_110103_zps2d594291.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130425_110118_zps4b6f9174.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130425_110045_zps9141d0a8.jpg

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130425_110053_zpsc5f3dda2.jpg

Oh my goodness your hair looks amazing!!! Hope you were pleased with it?

All our registry office said was "nothing religious". When we gave them our choices the woman didn't even know who Adele was, let alone whether it was religious or not :lol:

Yes i loved it thank you, i was really nervous i wasnt going to like it and have to start again but it was perfect!!

She only took an hour which i thought was quick, she was so good and told me she was a perfectionist at the beginning which i just thought bet they all say that but no she was, something that looked perfect to me wasnt perfect enough for her and she'd start again!

:haha: Aly better than ours then, she was quite snotty by telling me Ave Maria by Beyonce was the same lyrics and the hymn so i said its not its a song just of the same name, she then sent me the lyrics (like i didnt know them :dohh:) and pointed out the words i couldnt have :evil:

Oh my goodness! Let's hope she isn't the one taking your service. She sounds difficult!! Have you found a new song that you like yet?

I know i really hope not! At the moment this is the winning choice...

https://youtu.be/UQt5Wg22rYw

Our RSVP end date is Monday and what a shock most of OH's family haven't replied! All of my family apart from 2 have replied but they've been in contact and said they are really sorry and will get it back asap etc!! His family haven't said a word, i think they all go by the theory of we know they will be there even though we don't!

I emailed the wedding coordinator yesterday to see if she had the measurements of the posts outside yet so i could order the bunting and also asked if we will need music while guests are being seated/waiting! She got back to me and also asked us to come in for our final meeting which scares the hell out of me, its all getting far too close for liking :haha:

I got totally side tracked and ende up listening to loads of their songs...and now I want to change our song choices :dohh: They are amazing!!! Will your grumpy registrar let you have 'halo' though??

We ended up getting loads of RSVPs back the day before and on the final deadline day. Don't count them out yet. Have you got an online RSVP site or do they have to do it by post?

I really need to make appointments with my venues. It's scary though. I'm with you on that. Haha

Ooh I didn't think of letting people RSVP online! I would like a hard copy though I think. I may do a website though, it could be fun :) xx

Oh your hair looks lovely! Glad you're happy with it :)

You really are so close now, eek! Hope the rest of your RSVPs come in tomorrow :)

They are amazing aren't they, I didn't like any other versions of that song just theirs! Haha she said I could have Ave Maria without words so I'm guessing it will be the same!

They have had to do it by post! The ones I didn't think would (OHs friends) have all replied apart from about 3 but OHs family who I just thought would haven't bothered! MIL said one of OHs Aunties said they don't need to reply cause we know they will be there, not sure how we are meant to know they are going if they haven't even told us! They replied though once I told MiL that if I don't have the RSVPs then I guess they won't be coming! I've loved so much getting them through the door, it's so exciting :haha: we have guessing games of who they are from hahaha how sad!

This final appointment seemed so far away when we booked the wedding now it's here! Eekkkk!

:cloud9: your hair looks stunning

:shock: can't believe your registrar is being so grumpy though :grr:

Well RSVP date is up today, im missing 15 of them and the postman has already been! Ive made OH text his couple of friends to get their answers then he needs to tackle most of his family apparently his nan said she hasnt replied because she isnt going in a sarcastic way to say obviously we're going! Not sure why these people think we can read minds!!

Hopefully we will be going back to the venue to finalise things a week 2moro if thats okay with them!!

Yeah I would be telling them if they don't RSVP then they won't be coming, how are you expected to sort numbers if people don't reply? Annoying gits!! Oooh yey for going back to the venue :) xx

Oh god, how frustrating. Even our parents and bridesmaids have RSVPd. We obviously knew they were coming but it's just courtesy. I would be telling them if you've heard nothing then there won't be a seat at the reception them. They're the ones that'll feel silly if they turn up on the day :lol:

Why do people do that? You sent RSVPs to them for a reason. If you knew who was coming what would ve the point in invitations at all x

They are a nightmare! My auntie dropped hers in today and another family member got in contact with my Mum worrying because they hasn't sent it back but told me they are all coming! OHs couple of friends that didn't reply apologised and said they'd drop it in (we told them to leave it as long as we had an answer) so now just OHs long list of family which ill make him get in contact with 2moro cause I wanna get cracking with the table plan!

We've just been looking at what pictures we want to have taken on the day, the recommend 6-8 and we've got 10 but that includes us and the kids And a group one of everyone so that should be okay with them!

I really need to start going on the sunbeds, it's so hard trying to find the time though! Hopefully as OH is off this weekend ill get him to have the kids while I go book some sessions somewhere :)

Ohh and my MOH has organised tshirts and sashes for the hen weekend which she's sorting 2moro then I get to find out all about her plans on Wednesday, not sure to be scared or excited :haha:

Be excited :) my MOH booked our hotel last week and I'm still trying to sort the boys! Xx

My photographer has asked us to provide a list of no more than 10 photographs so I'm sure your 10 will be fine. I need to get started on that actually. Eek

I'm laying off the sunbeds for a bit now :lol: I started months ago (just once a week) but if I carry on at the rate I am I'm goin to look ridiculous on the day. I want a 'healthy glow' and not a 'leathery/ronsealed' look :haha: Do you tan easily?

Be excited!! I couldn't have let my MOH plan my hen. I like to have control over things like that. But I would have trusted her not to have us wearing or doing anything stupid. I'm sure you're gonna love it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->