Leapfrog Learn and Groove Activity Centre

AnnaBanana9

Mummy
Reaction score
We're looking to get one for Alyssa https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3484128/Trail/searchtext%3ELEAPFROG.htm but wanted to know if any of you got one for your LO and what they think of it?
Thanks! :)

i havent got one myself (well logan hasn't) but i know a couple people who have this one or one similar n their babies love them.all the noises n lights. i only never got 1 cus logan got a jumperoo for xmas when he was just over 3 months n went into that, though it sez 6 months he was fine in it and wud jump around so just never saw the point getting him one. xx

I've just sold mine to someone on here!! Hebe LOVED it!!!

Jay loves this!! He happily plays in it everyday, which is great if I need to get some housework done.

It's great for us too as it folds down so we can stash it away at the end of the day :D

xx

We borrowed a graco one from the toy library and Niamh loved it. It wasn't as exciting as the leapfrog one but she loved being in it and would happily sit in the kitchen with me when i made tea. I was going to buy the leapfrog one but went for a fisherprice hop n pop instead as we are so short on space. She likes her hop and pop just as much.

Kathryn has a jumperoo, she loves to jump (even when she's standing in our laps!), but that one look really fun. I love how it folds down so flat, wish the jumperoo did that (it "folds" too, but in 2 pieces and you still have the legs to deal with :roll: )

Just wanted to say thank you once again for the input and opinions - really useful! :)

We managed to win one on ebay tonight for £10.50, so am really pleased! :happydance: Been seeing them at £80-£90 new, so a bargain!

Thank you once more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->