• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leash and Liam's Big Day

Wow. that dress is amazing - and you look even more amazing in it! You definately should not be worrying about your figure! What lovely photos!

Yay for wedding stationary! :happydance: xx

Oh ladies :blush: Thank you very much but the dress is doing all the work lol. When the woman laced it up I think she took about 10 inches off my waist and totally flattened my stomach out. I think this is probably part of the reason I fell in love with the dress!

I know size is just a number but I really wanna be a size 12 by the wedding, which apparantly is size 14 in bridal :wacko: I'm also thinking of the honeymoon too, I want to be comfortable in pretty little summer dresses etc.

x

I always thought wedding dresses were made smaller? well that's what I was told but I'm usually a 10/12 in every day clothes, so I brought my dress in a size 10 and it's too big! :dohh:

If you wanna be a size 12 hun then you should carry on :) I know how annoying it is when people tell you you look fine and you don't need to do anything! I'm always like just cause you're happy with my body doesn't mean I am! lol I'm constantly trying to explain to matt that it's not nice to look at yourself in the mirror and find lots of things you'd like to change!

Haha mini rant over :p xx

I understand hun! :hugs: But I agree with Smile as well. :flower:

Yep the lady in the bridal shop said if you are a size 12 on the high street then you would be a size 14 in bridal wear so at the moment I am a size 14 (a big 14 at that) in normal clothes and the size 16 wedding dress fitted perfectly! If I choose that dress, she is going to measure me again in October before she orders it so I want to be a size smaller by then! Stress!!!!!!

Yeah its hard when people say 'you don't need to lose weight' or 'slow down you just had a baby' lol but I am so miserable with my size it really gets me down. I hate shopping for clothes as I can't bear to look in the mirrors in the changing rooms. I used to LOVE shopping, I have a wardrobe bursting with beautiful, expensive dresses that I can't zip up! Boo hoo!

I am going to stop feeling sorry for myself now though! I have done my Wii Fit this morning and I am going to try my new Zumba workout on the Wii this afternoon!

Size 12 - here I come!!!!

x

:hugs: if you feel you want to lose weight hun then you go for it, but you DO look stunning in that dress :D

You'll have to let me know if the zumba on the wii is any good!!

Thanks Emmy - it has given me a little confidence boost that she could make me look a lot smaller than I am lol! I just keep thinking if I can lose more weight then she can make me look even smaller lol :smug:

I will let you know Chloe, I haven't had a chance yet as Max decided he would rather play than have a nap so I think I will have to wait until Liam gets home to give it a go! It looks good though!

x

you look so happy in it- love what it does to your waist!

Two small updates from me today girls!

1) Zumba is fricking hard!! I gave it a go this afternoon on the Wii and I must have been quite a sight lol! I went to dance school for 5 years when I was younger so I like to think I have a little bit of coordination but I literally had the grace and presence of an elephant! I am going to stick with it though as I felt like I had worked hard afterwards and it can only get easier, right??

2) We just ordered OH's wedding ring!!!!! I know its quite early but he spotted it a while ago and he loved it! Now its on sale at half price so we are snapping it up! They don't have his size but they said its no problem to order it and they will resize it in the store when it arrives. They also sent us a voucher for £100 off any orders over £300 so if I order my ring from there we will get a little discount! Gotta love Mr Ernest Jones!

x

Yay for the ring :) Gotta grab these bargains while you can eh!

As for Zumba, my best friend and I do it every week and the first few weeks were sooooo bloody hard! We've been going about 6 weeks now and we're slowly getting more and more co-ordination and not fluffing the moves quite so much now :haha: But we love it! We come out of the class dripping with sweat so it must be doing something eh ;) Keep at it hun! Zumba is a great work out! :hugs:

Zumba is meant to be ace. I quit my dance school a few months ago and didn't really leave on the best of terms (not bad, but not great) but they're the only place that does Zumba in my area :/

Yay on OH's wedding ring! Got to grab the bargains! If he'd have missed that ring, who knows if he'd have found another one that he liked as much? I love Ernest Jones, they're rings are so pretty (not that I'm biased or anything cause my engagement ring was from there :haha:) I have another ring that Matt gave me a couple of years ago from H Samuel, and I've worn it every day (shower and at night time) and it's still perfect, albeit a little off colour!

I am definitely going to stick with it, I think I will enjoy it once I get the hang of it lol. A couple of my friends go to a class in Liverpool and they love it, there are some in Leeds but I don't want to go on my own :-(

Yeah the ring was a right bargain, OH is over the moon as I think he thought we wouldn't be able to afford it at full price! I do like Ernest Jones too, I have seen a couple of rings I like there but I want my wedding ring to sit nice with my engagement ring and so far none of the ones I have tried on look right. My ER is from Beaverbrooks so I have looked there too but their wedding rings are so expensive. All I want is a white gold band with a couple of square diamonds it - I'm not asking for much am I??

x

Sooo I have been thinking about my wedding hair and looking at some styles I like. I want something with a little bit of volume but not too much of an 'up do' if that makes sense. I am thinking curls too but not tight curls, maybe something like this

Attachments

• Hair.jpg
    Hair.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Its pretty right?

The only thing is my hair isn't as thick as that so I may have to invest in some clip in hair extensions to give it a bit of oooomph!

x

What about those bumpitz hair clips hun that give a bit of volume and you secure the hair over them so they don't show up?

https://www.bumpits.com/

btw that hairstyle is gorgeous :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back