• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leash and Liam's Big Day

You might find that your dream dress is actually something entirely different! Go with an open mind but I agree about the corset/lace up back! Even if the dress has a zip, you can have it changed to a lace up and I would have thought the ladies doing the alterations would be experienced in doing stuff like that :flower: A lace up back as far more forgiving than zips!

The dress I fell in love with online was my dream dress IRL hun! fingers crossed!

Little update from me.....

MIL came to stay this week, she was looking after Max whilst we went to see Take That in Manchester on Tuesday - OMG they were amazing. Gary Barlow is fiiiiiiiine lol!

Anyhow, I digress. MIL has very kindly offered to pay for our photographer :happydance: She had mentioned it a couple of times before but it was always really in passing and we never talked about costs etc so OH and I have tried not to rely on it and had budgeted to pay for it ourselves. Now she has said she wants to pay for it and that we should get the package we want which is probably about £900!! I am so happy, the budget was getting a bit tight so this gives us way more flexibility!

Now all I need to do is choose a bloody photographer lol!

x

Ah that's nice of her :D i bet that's a weight off your shoulders xx

Yeah it is! It means we can relax a little bit and not worry about choosing a package that we couldn't afford.

The only downside of her visit was that she called me by OH's ex girlfs name!!! Hopw rude!! We have been together over 3 years, its not like I'm his latest bit of stuff lol!

x

Ouch! At least it isn't as bad as your OH calling you by his ex's name! :haha: put it to age :p

Yeah she was mortified when she realised. To be honest, I wouldn't have even noticed if she hadn't stopped talking lol! She said it was because our names are so similar - erm Alicia (me lol) and Marisa?? I am not seeing the similarity there??

x

Haha they both end in 'sa' but that's about as far as it goes! lol

Silly MILs :p

I know! Never mind, as long as she practices my name for the wedding day lol. The funny thing is, they all hated his ex so you would think they would have forgotten about her by now! MIL did also bring me a bunch of flowers and pretty little charm bracelet as a 'thank you for my grandson' present. Every time I see her I get a 'thank you for my grandson' gift!! :happydance: Poor OH gets nothing!

x

hahaha! oops slip of the tongue!

I called my DF by my ex's name when we first met- and in bed once- ooops :dohh:

Oh no! lol thats one thing I've never done (touch wood)! Matt calls me by all of his sisters names before mine, but he hasn't called me by an exes name yet!

very rude! so glad my MIL hasnt done that!

Hehehe! I know :dohh:

She was mortified god love her! Her face went beetroot and she kept trying to change the subject but I may have feigned offence for longer than I should have haha!

x

Haha mess with her a little bit :p At least she looked bad and didn't just carry on calling you by the exes name :haha:

Hehe I've been called Kim (OH's ex) many times by both Jay's mum and dad lol! They dont do it so much now and they always say how similar our names are... Kim and Nix... hmmmm ... as said before, I just put it down to age :haha:

Hahah tell me about it! Both Jay's parents are in their 70's so I just got used to it ;) It hardly ever happens now tho and Jay will always tell them off if they do use her name :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->