• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leash and Liam's Big Day

Ooh thats a good idea Emmy! I do really like it, it looks so pretty and romantic. I like side hair styles aswell and I have seen some lovely side tiaras too. Althoguh I do like the way she just has the little flower in the picture.

x

Side hair is very romantic- esp with a giant rose corsage and a vintage dress:cloud9:

sorry...went off on one there :rofl:

Major wedding news......

Our venue is all PAID :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I called them and paid it over the phone today! It feels like such a weight off my mind :cloud9: We wanted to pay them first as its the biggest expense - we are getting married there and having the wedding breakfast and evening reception there so they are doing all of our drinks and catering and we have also done our venue dressing through them too! I just said to OH, even if we end up broke and he has to wear a suit from Primark at least we know we have somewhere to get married lol!

I am in such a good mood, even the fact that I will be back in work this time next week won't bring me down!!

x

thats brill- the venue is always the biggest worry!

Thanks brides!!

I have just sat and done a budget for the rest of the things we need to sort out and it looks a bit like this...

Done:

Venue - PAID
BM Dresses x4 - PAID
OH's Ring - PAID
Stationary - FREE :happydance:
Entertainment - Deposit Paid

To do:

My Dress/Veil/Shoes/Tiara/Underwear - ??
My Ring - ??
Cake - Possible from M&S
Flowers - Chosen but need to order nearer the time
Photographer - MIL paying for this but still need to find one
Suits - Chosen from Moss, need to order
BM Shoes - ??
Hair & Make-up - ??
Favours - Chosen but need to order next year
Signature Board - Need to order off eBay
Registrar - Need to book appointment for marriage certificate
Gifts for BM's/Ushers etc - ??

Is there anything I havent thought of??

x

Good one, thanks Emmy!

I am going to put that on the list now so I can keep track!

x

accessories/jewellery for you and the bridesmaids?

I'm going to start getting lists together when the last of my stuff comes through from ebay that I'm waiting on :D

:blush: I start off organised then slowly become the exact opposite :rofl:

what about a perfume for you hun if you aren't wearing one you already have?

I LOVE lists :) I'm a bit of a geek haha

You're so more organised than I am leash - and we're getting married at similar times! :dohh:

Yeah but we booked our wedding last June hun so I am technically a year ahead of you in the planning so really speaking, I should be way more organised than I am lol!

I have updated my little wedding notebook so I know what to do next. I am going to call the registry office this morning to make an appointment to get the marriage certificate :thumbup: It seems like thats the next important thing I need to do!!

x

:wohoo: you're getting through your list

what will be the next big thing on your list hun?

Well we really really really need to find a damn photographer :wacko: We kind of put it on hold as it felt like we were getting nowhere but it needs to be done I suppose! I also need to continue dress shopping, I know I have kinda chosen but I just want a little browse and see if anything can top THE dress!

As for perfume, I think I am going to stick with my Armani Elle! Its the perfume I used to wear when OH and I first met. I still use it now but I use J'Adore aswell and Liam always notices when I wear the Armani!

x

oooohhh sounds like a fab perfume choice :thumbup:

have you got a friend or family member who's good with cameras who could take your piccies for you hun? it might save you a chunk of your budget :thumbup: but if you'd prefer a professional, try google, I got loads of results from there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->