• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leash and Liam's Big Day

I am so sure that this is the dress that I am frightened to post any pics in case my OH snoops at my thread :wacko:

I love it so much! I was considering having it lace up at the back instead of zip but I think it would totally ruin it. There is already a lot going on with the lace and the belt, I think it would be too much!

I am so happy, I just know this is MY dress!!

x

I have just made another appointment at the shop to try my dress on again on Friday morning :happydance: I am so excited!! If I still love it (which I will) I am going to put my deposit down!! Last time I went, they said I can order it with them now but if I want to lose more weight they will wait a while before they take mjy measurements and place the order with the designer!! I am hoping I can leave it til November and try to shift at least a stone by then. I have been running again at the gym which I really enjoy - I used to run quite a lot before I had Max so if I can get back into that on a regular basis I may be able to shift the baby blubber!!

x

Gorgeous dress hun :) I'm wanting to go and try on dresses in Nov/Dec time to try and lose more weight too xx

Thanks! I am 100% head over heels in love with it and cannot wait to see it again! I hope I get the tingles again when I try it on!!

I was going to leave it a little longer to go shopping but it was stressing me out that it was the biggest thing left on my list and I hadn't tackled it lol!

X

:cloud9: it sounds like such an amazing feeling, I can't wait to find the one :happydance:

I keep thinking if i go in Nov/Dec that 7/8 months is not gonna be long enough. How long do they usually need x

I think it varies from designer to designer! Some are 6 months and some are 4/5 months! She said the latest I can order mine (from BR) is November to allow time for any alterations etc! The only thing to bear in mind if you plan to wait is that it may take a few shopping trips to find 'the one'. I started looking in June and chose one last week! I've only been shopping 3 times though so I suppose it would depend on how many stores you visit and how often! Does that make sense?

X

So exciting! Cant wait to find my dress. Lovely xx

I was so worried I wouldnt get that feeling where you just know so I am really happy that I did. One more sleep til I see my beautiful dress again....sigh!!!

x

Hell yes lol!!

When she brought it out it looked bigger than I remembered but as soon as it was on I knew it was still my perfect dress. I didn't even want to look at or try on any other dresses in the shop!

So I have paid my 50% deposit and the dress hunt is officially over!! Got to go back at the end of next month to get measured so I have like 5 weeks to try and drop a dress size hehe!!

x

Wooohoo!!! :wohoo:

So glad you found your dress sweetie!!! Far too much for me to read back but I hope all your planning is coming together nicely. :flower:

Thanks Tiff!

I just caught your pics, I am such an idiot - I have been waiting for someone to post some and totally forgot your journal wasnt in the Brides section :dohh: You looked beautiful!!

Plans are moving along ok, I am now on the search for shoes lol :happydance:

x

Me too Emmy! I like the feeling that all the big things on my mental list have a tick next to them now too lol!!

Maybe its time I did an actual list of where I am up to....

Venue - Booked & All paid :happydance:
Dress - Ordered & 50% paid
BM Dresses - All bought and paid for
Rings - Both bought and paid for
Stationary - All done and got them for free :thumbup:
Notice of marraige -Done and paid
Registrar - Booked but not paid
Entertainment - Booked and deposit paid
Venue Dresing - Chosen and paid
Suits - Chosen but cannot order til Feb

Still to do...

Photographer
- Really really need to sort this out
Cake - Was just going to go for M&S one but had my head turned by Choocywoccydoodah which I totally cannot afford
Flowers - Chosen Calla Lilies but not decided where from yet
BM Shoes & Accessories - Not even thought about yet
My shoes & Accessories - Looking at shoes atm, not sure about veil

There is probably lots more but cannot think right now lol! I am pretty impressed at how organised I am really with over 8 months still to go!

x

You are very organised!! Can you throw me some coz i am shockingly unorganised :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->