• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leash and Liam's Big Day

Is it wrong that I wanna order an M&S buffet just to sit at home and eat it all lol. It sounds fab!

X

Ha, no... I really want to order some food to try it, even thou I know we are 100% going with them.

:haha:

Lol yeah they should! Altho I'm trying to be good so I can get in my wedding dress :haha:

Looks delish! Wish we had stuff like that, would've saved a fortune!!!

Congrats to all of you! I am getting married in 30 days! Can't wait!!!

Thanks trgirl and congrats for your big day!

I have been a busy wedding bee this week, we have found a wedding singer for our evening entertainment! We spoke to him at a wedding fayre last year and really liked him so I emailed him for some information regarding packages/prices and he sent me a ton of stuff. I am definitely going to book him before he gets snapped up by someone else (thsi is what happened with the photographer we wanted :cry: ). I just can't decide when to have him, he does an evening package from 7pm-1am but he can also do a shorter set for during the wedding breakfast. I am just worried this could be a bit too much but at the same time, the idea of everyone eating in silence seems dull. I know it won't actually be silent because the guests will be chatting etc but I don't know whether to have some kind of music/entertainment! The last couple of weddings I have been to had a pianist during dinner which was nice!! Decisions decisions!!

I have also started looking at dresses and have found myself drawn to dresses that I thought were just not me. I am loving this one wedding dress It is a lot bigger than I imagined I would like and its got a kind of viviene westwood vibe going on. The thing thats putting me off is that the bridesmaid dresses are one shoulder so it all might look a bit matchy matchy if that makes sense? I have emailed a local stockist anyway so I can go see it in real life lol! I never thought I would want to be a princessy bride but maybe deep down I do :shrug:

I think thats all for now...ooh and the labels arrived for my sweetie bags, they are sooo cute I am going to order some more now!

x

Omg loving that dress hun, it's gorgeous! :cloud9:
I thought the same about not wanting to be a princessy bride but one I saw THE dress, I knew I had to have it... then when it arrived I knew that it just HAD to have a big ole puffy petticoat under it :haha: Seems we're closet princesses :D

Most of the dresses I saw that had a shoulder strap like that had the option to not have it. So you could still potentially get that dress if you liked it with just being strapless. :thumbup:

I was the same! I was adamant that I didn't want a mermaid style dress. But when I saw how flattering it was on me I had to have it! Funny how it goes eh? LOVE that dress btw, very princess-y and gorgeous!

I think we all must have a little princess lurking in us Mynx :winkwink: I am still surprised how much I like it! Oooh petticoats.......god what has happened to me??

Thats an interesting idea Tiff, if I go see it and still love it I might ask if thats possible. I love the BM dresses so I am really reluctant to change them! It would be great if I could make it look less matchy!

I wanted to shift a few more lbs before I try any dresses on but I am getting very excited now :happydance:

x

That dress is lovely hun! You're meant to feel like a princess on your big day!

I don't think the BM dresses would look bad with it because the shoulder straps are completely different arent they? :) Go ahead and try it on! Don't worry about the couple extra pounds, wedding dresses are designed to flatter your body! and there's plenty of time to lose it if you want, and take the wedding dress in! :) Xxx

Thanks Smile (I keep calling you smile coz I don't know your name lol - sorry).

I have emailed a bridal shop in Bradford that stocks Alfred Angelo dresses so I am waiting to see if they have it so I can go and look at it! I really don't know if I am ready to try anything on, I am so unhappy with my figure that I don't want it to put me off a dress I really like if that makes sense?

x

Makes perfect sense, but you have to look at the potential (I sound like an estate agent haha) just think of what it could look like! I'm sure if you've found 'the' dress you'll love it regardless :)

My name's Chloe/Clo by the way :) xx

Lol, thanks Clo!

If I go see it I probably won't be able to resist trying it on if they have something close to my size! I have lost 11lbs in 5 weeks on Weight Watchers so I am not too far off being ready to try on haha!!

x

I have emailed a bridal shop in Bradford that stocks Alfred Angelo dresses so I am waiting to see if they have it so I can go and look at it! I really don't know if I am ready to try anything on, I am so unhappy with my figure that I don't want it to put me off a dress I really like if that makes sense?

x

Awww hun! :hugs:

Don't feel like that at all... but just be prepared to potentially not like a dress just because of the way it sits on you. I had a firm idea of a dress that I liked, poufy with pickups and beads and when I tried it on it just didn't do anything for me. :shrug:

Definitely try on your dress, but if it doesn't wow you the way you feel you should be wow'd try on a few more. I never wanted a mermaid style dress but ended up falling in LOVE with one! :haha:

Yeah I am keeping an open mind. I have seen a few different styles I like so it probably will be a matter of which is the most flattering. I just want to really enjoy going dress shopping and not be embarassed/worried about my shape and size! I am so dramatic aren't I?

x

Nope you're not dramatic at all hun, you need to feel like a princess hun :hugs:

Not dramatic! You want to look amazing on your special day! Nothing wrong with that at all!!!!! :hugs:

Thanks girls! :flower:

I have been very focused on the weight loss and am enjoying using the Wii Fit so I am on track to getting back in shape. My main concern is the mummy tummy, I ended up having an emergency c-sec so I have got this awful hanging tummy that I am trying my hardest to tone up but it just doesn't seem to be shifting! A nice tight corset should hopefully do the trick :smug:

x

But without the mummy tummy, you wouldn't have had your gorgeous little girl :) and I know you might not be happy with it, but like you said a corset would soon sort that out, and I bet your DF wouldn't mind either way anyhow! :hugs:

Well done on your weight loss! I'm trying the special k diet for 2 weeks just to see if it'll actually work lol I want to shed half a stone/a stone just to feel like me again (and I don't even have a baby to show for it! haha) - how much more are you planning to lose? xx

Yeah I know! OH insists he still finds me attractive, I just don't feel it :nope:

I need to lose about a stone to get back to my pre pregnancy weight then I want to lose another stone for the wedding! I know I can do it, I have the best incentive - all 70 guests watching me walk down the aisle lol!

The worrying thing is, even if I get back to my pre baby weight my figure still wont be the same lol! I was a size 12/14 when I got pregnant but I never had the wobbly tummy so I am trying to focus on exercising too so I am not left with lots of saggy skin!

Does my baby boy really look like a girl lol?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->