Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

There is nothing wrong with long engagements. :) Maybe you'll have your flower girl. Won't that be something? It's better not to rush. Most definitley follow Dr.'s orders. That has to be hard. I wonder what you'll do when you have more children.

I rushed in a lot of ways. I was friends with DH for 2 months, We moved in together after 3 months together, then it slowed a bit. We got engaged when we were together 9 months, married after we were together 23 months. And now we've been together 10 years in December and Married 8 years in November. Time keeps on flying.

We waited for babies because I'm the oldest of 10 children. I played mother hen and needed a break. I took one and DH was in no hurry. We did so many things as a couple. Then one day we thought we were ready and gave up after an unprotected 3 days. We got cold feet. A year later I came home to roses and a note... Saying ready when you are. I happily agreed it was so romantic. We got pg that same month NTNP and DD came 6 months before our 6th wedding anniversary.

We did know that when we tried. We wanted to be ready for 2... close together. And here we are now planning for 3 close together and done. :)

Madrid - So glad your scan went well :)

lch - Feel better soon hun :hugs:

leinz - I am so sorry the appointment didn't go well :hugs: :hugs: I love the name :cloud9:

me and OH rushed, we were friends for a few months, got together and pretty much moved in together that very same day, 6 weeks later I was pregnant (not planned but wouldn't change it for the world :cloud9:), 4 months after that engaged, then another baby, our 2 angels and now this one :cloud9:

Hello ladies,

Leinzlove I'm so sorry about what happened to you with that horrible consultant!! I hope you manage to find someone who can help and don't give up!!

Ich - oh dear sinus infections are awful. I hope that it clears up soon, and definately load up on the probiotics to stop a yeast infection! Is there noone you can complain to your boss about? He sounds awful!! I'm very lucky with my boss, I took a day off sick last week and when I came in again she was concerned because she was worried about me. But maybe that's the difference between male and female bosses, sometimes makes just don't get it (not all males, but some). He sounds like a right bleep!!

I am also engaged and waiting to get married. We had thrown ourselves into the planning when I had the mc and were all set to sign the contract for it for next year and I got my BFP!! Now we are postponing it a year because we can't save up properly once I go on maternity.

Srrhc - I hope you are keeping your spirits up hun, got everything crossed for you.

Wiggler - hope you are feeling better

To everyone else I hope you are all well, I'm still getting to know everyone so it hard to keep up!!

AFM my pins and needles in my hands are driving me nutty!! Has anyone tried acupuncture whilst pregnant?

leinz that is so sweet what your hubby did!! we have been together for 7 years lol!! wanna know the funny part ladies? I USED TO HATE HIM!!! he would always ask me out on dates and talk to me for over a year and i just so was not interested in him. dont get me wrong i thought he was cute but i just didnt want a boyfriend hahaha.. then one day my friend HELPED him ! i was so mad at her at first. she was always trying to get me to give him a chance and one day she invited me out to eat and he was there too. i was a total a** to him for a few minutes and then i juts realized i totally felt comfortable with him. it was all down hill from there we were and are inseperable lol. we moved in together after being together for about 2 years .

yeah this sinus infection is kicking my butt!!

I had a sinus infection early pregnancy too Ich! It wasn't fun and kind of didn't go away for me! Hope that doesn't happen for you though! ;)

Leinz...I am so sorry for what happened at your appt. That must have been horrible for you. I hope that you find someone who is willing able to help you with your teeth! You deserve much more compassion that that!

Hugs and good thoughts to everyone else!

leinz - i changed my OB appointment to today at 4pm. =D lol. me and my impatience. they post online if there is any cancellations. so i took it

Took a quick break from working so hard! :haha:

Ich that is so funny about your fiance how yall ended up together! I hope hope hope you feel better soon. I know you must feel awful! Hope everyone else is having a terrific day!

As for me...I was nauseated this morning off and on and I have had headaches off and on. Super tired as usually too. Hopefully some more growing is going on in there. Keeping the faith!!!

oh no krippy were you on antibiotics?

I was on antibiotics but with all the extra mucous I was making for the first 20 weeks I just felt crappy and congested the whole time. Luckily the mucous production had slowed down a lot, thank goodness and I feel much better! You will too hun! :thumbup:

srrhc hope your having a good day back.. keeping much faith for you too

Where's my motivation at? UGH! I have a sink full of dishes calling my name and supper to prep, but I'm just not feeling it.... If only dh would do dishes and bring home pizza.. :haha:

:hi: ladies!

Just wanted to put in a quick report (will be back to read what I've missed):
Scan went well! Def. 12w 3d.
Baby was super active and the sonographer did a VERY detailed scan- checked ovaries, uterus, and as many organs as possible, taking lots of measurements on the baby.

I am just relieved because last time I did not get a 12 week scan due to the MC a few days before the scan. I am so so thankful and will embrace my MS as looooooooooooong as I can.

I hope everyone who had/has appointments this week enjoy great news of their own too.

Leinz: How did it go with the dentist? I hope you are not in too much pain.

I have to run and pick-up DD but will be back to catch up :hugs:

Yay nessah!! What great great news! You must just be over the moon.

awesome news nessah!

just got back from doctors - cervix is healing well, it is closed and at a normal length..

i got a u/s and wanted to share it. look at babies position!! i love his/her lil legs lol

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Ladies! I have scan pics... will post later. Waiting for DH to get home so I can show him first :D

srrhc: I hope you had an awesome first day back. Don't worry about scan result yet, you might just be a bit early and ultrasound could not see anything yet. Hope you're booked for another one soon!

Leinz: So sorry! Just read your post. The surgeon should have brought up his concerns with your dentist, not with you. And also, making you come all the way and then not do anything? So insensitive.... sorry hun. I hope you get someone better soon.

Ich: Yay!!! Glad you got an early scan and cervix is healing!!! That must be such a relief and great news to ya!! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Madrid: Yay! Glad scan went great. Looks like I'm 4 days behind you.

My EDD is still not changed, but if I am to go by dating based on today's scan, I'll be EDD Feb 23rd.

thx .. leinz u can add september 10th ob appt for me

Thanks nessah. I am booked for another ulatrasound on August 20th and more blood work tomorrow. Can't wait to see your scan pics!

Ich your little munchkin is doing a dance in there! I love it.

i knoww!! she/he was doing flips lol!. i swear a can see a boy nub but you cant really see it on the comp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->