Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thanks Wiggler! I know my scan is still 5 weeks away but I just don't want to panic if I can't actually hear the heartbeat coz I know I won't be able to look at the screen until they tell me it's all ok!!

Getting ready to walk into the docs office and I am more than nervous. I didn't think I would be nervous but I am. I just pray everything is okay. Hope everyone is having a great morning.

hey ladies. took me forever to read old posts lol! so i am seriously sick =[ =[ i have a terrible cold and sore throat, headache and im achey all over. no fever thank goodness so my doc said to just take tylenol (which i dont want to do) and if im not feeling better when i see him on thursday well make an appointment with my dr. im just feeling awful tbh =[ i never get sick either. its probably just a cold but its a bad one! i couldn't even sleep last night. i kept tossing and turning and my fiancee was freaking out about the baby and freaking me out . we went to take my temperature but it was broken, so he ran out at 4 am to the store. bless him.

on another note. i am starting to feel flutters! :cloud9: do you think its my imagination lol? is it too early?

congrats tawn on your bfp :hugs: cheryl im so happy for you.. this is your sticky bean.

mrskg i am so sorry you are so nervous but everything is going to be great!!

srrhc waiting for your update!

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather ich x

Madrid thinking of you xxx

Hey thanks Ich sorry ur feeling poorly, ladies I'm not having cramps like last time just the odd ache of twinge do u think somethings wrong?x

no cheryl.. i never had cramping with Sophia but i did this time

Thanks lch!

So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well! Hope you get better soon!

Aw tht cool hopefully il be ok I just nd to keep remembering every pregnancy is different. X

Hey guys I am not sure how to feel about my scan. We only saw a sac and maybe the beginnings of a yolk sac. Doc said either I am earlier than we thought or I could miscarry. We did blood work and I have to get more blood work on Wednesday. I also have another scan scheduled for Monday. I just pray to God everything is okay. He also said my sac is shaped a little different. It isn't as round as he would like. I am not losing hope though.

Ich I am so sorry you are sick. I pray you feel better soon.

Aw Hun last time I went for a scan there was only sac and a wk later we saw a hb so maybe your too early wot date did u o Hun?? Maybe your dates are out??x

Ich, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Srrhc, I'm sorry the scan didn't go better :hugs: I think you are right not to lose hope, it sounds like it really could go either way...6+4 is pretty early and the judgment of sac roundness seems pretty subjective. Hope all turns out ok. :hugs:

Thanks guys. Based on I I would only be about 6 weeks. Maybe not even. I also think I implanted on 9 dpo so if that was the case then I am not even 3 weeks out from implantation. I am not losing hope. I have to stay strong and believe there is a chance. Any ladies that pray please keep me in yours.

Leinz you can add bloods for August 15 and another scan for august 20. Thanks and hope you are feeling well.

srrhc its good you are not giving up hope.. i didnt even see anything at my first u/s not even a sac

Thanks ich. How far along were you with you first scan?

5 weeks and 5 days. then i got another one at 7 weeks 3 days

If you don't mind ich was there a large difference between the two scans? Thanks

yes. at 5 weeks there was nothing not even a sac. he told me all he could see was my uterine wall thickening and he was not really sure what was going on but too come back in 2 weeks. in 2 weeks there was the baby with the hb flickering away. i think babies grow/implant at all different rates

I'm so sorry I can't read back but I'm too tired and I've had a very busy day.

Scan went well. Baby is measuring a few days ahead so they've moved my due date to the 19th of February. :cloud9:

Leinz I hope the op went well hun :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Ich I'm so sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope you get better soon, it's bad enough having pregnancy symptoms without being ill to boot!!

Srrhc - sorry the scan didn't shed much light for you but your positivity is good. It's very possible that it's too early and your dates are out. Dont give up hope and I'm praying that by next week things will be much clearer and baby will be fine xxxx

Madrid - glad your scan went well thats excellent news!!

Leinzlove - hope the op went ok, thinking of you!!

Hope all the rest of you ladies are well today. My boss managed to ask me if I'm getting any ms in front of other staff today doh!! So I guess I'm telling people at work now! Told them to keep it hush though, but it's best they know so I can take it easier and not have to move the hoists or push the wheelchairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->