Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Leinz - when you get around to it... can you add my midwife appt & ultrasound for September 6th (I will be 30 weeks, eeeek!)

srrhc - you are getting more blood work done tomorrow, right? Good luck hun - stay positive!!!

Leinz: Could you please update my ticker when you get a chance? The correct dating is in my siggy.

Also have dates for appointments and next scan, but I might have to reschedule them, so will update you later on those :)

Here's my baby bub :)

Attachments

• Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi Ladies! Awwww.... Ich, Happy 7 years! Love baby pic and position. Wonderful! :) Wow, Wiggler that was fast. :) Sevilla: 26 weeks! Yay!

NeeSAH: Love the scan pic beautiful, beautiful baby! :happydance:

Srrhc: I hope you aren't working to hard. I'd imagine you'd be more tired. When I worked while pg with DD all I did was work and sleep the whole first trimester.

I had this weird spell this morning. We BD'd this morning and when we got up we took a shower. I got so lightheaded and dizzy, like a blood sugar drop. I got out and sat on the loo and out of nowhere started dryheaving... It was awful. I then layed back in bed and was fine about a half hour later. A headache today... I'm going to see how I'm feeling. I'm hoping my blood pressure isn't high etc... As it was with DD but not until 34 weeks. DH says its probably the dentist and wedding stress.

If I missed anything I'm sorry. I'll update tickers... and appt's tomorrow. I'm so tired now. I had a wonderful but long day. And this is the only thread I'm going to get to. I went shopping for clothes and shoes for my brother's wedding this weekend.

I also bought outfits for Zoela and DD.... That was fun! I also did DH's cloth shopping... So I ended up buying him dress pants, shorts, polo's and button ups... had no idea what he'd want and shoes. Usually I don't do his clothes shopping but he had to go to work. Lost the personal day.

Hi ladies

Nessah what a gorgeous scan picture!! So happy for you!!!

Leinzlove oh dear I hope you are feeling better hun! Take it easy missy!!

Hope everyone else is well today!!

Leinz: Could you please update my ticker when you get a chance? The correct dating is in my siggy.

Also have dates for appointments and next scan, but I might have to reschedule them, so will update you later on those :)

Here's my baby bub :)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I'm sorry I don't post much! i'm still on holiday and don't get on here as much! Feeling really sicky doesn't help! :dohh: Will catch up once I'm back in London properly!!!

Nessah and Lch, gorgeous pics! What beautiful beans you two are growing!

Hope everyone else is doing well! I just wanted to check in and say "hi"!

I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow at 4:30. It will be my first time meeting him as we just registered (moved house a few weeks ago) and I am hoping and praying he is kind and looks sympathetically on my previous ectopic and will refer me for an early scan at EPU and hopefully some beta tests! Definitely awkward timing to get pg because all the doctors at my previous surgery were amazing and I know they would get me my scan... just hoping this new one turns out to be just as helpful!

Nessah and Lch, gorgeous pics! What beautiful beans you two are growing!

Hope everyone else is doing well! I just wanted to check in and say "hi"!

I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow at 4:30. It will be my first time meeting him as we just registered (moved house a few weeks ago) and I am hoping and praying he is kind and looks sympathetically on my previous ectopic and will refer me for an early scan at EPU and hopefully some beta tests! Definitely awkward timing to get pg because all the doctors at my previous surgery were amazing and I know they would get me my scan... just hoping this new one turns out to be just as helpful!

Good luck tomorrow! I hope the new doctor is good and they get you an early scan so you can relax a bit! :hugs:

Leinz - when you get around to it... can you add my midwife appt & ultrasound for September 6th (I will be 30 weeks, eeeek!)

srrhc - you are getting more blood work done tomorrow, right? Good luck hun - stay positive!!!

I have an OB appt same day. :thumbup: but I'll only be 23 weeks. :haha:

Hi Ladies! Awwww.... Ich, Happy 7 years! Love baby pic and position. Wonderful! :) Wow, Wiggler that was fast. :) Sevilla: 26 weeks! Yay!

NeeSAH: Love the scan pic beautiful, beautiful baby! :happydance:

Srrhc: I hope you aren't working to hard. I'd imagine you'd be more tired. When I worked while pg with DD all I did was work and sleep the whole first trimester.

I had this weird spell this morning. We BD'd this morning and when we got up we took a shower. I got so lightheaded and dizzy, like a blood sugar drop. I got out and sat on the loo and out of nowhere started dryheaving... It was awful. I then layed back in bed and was fine about a half hour later. A headache today... I'm going to see how I'm feeling. I'm hoping my blood pressure isn't high etc... As it was with DD but not until 34 weeks. DH says its probably the dentist and wedding stress.

If I missed anything I'm sorry. I'll update tickers... and appt's tomorrow. I'm so tired now. I had a wonderful but long day. And this is the only thread I'm going to get to. I went shopping for clothes and shoes for my brother's wedding this weekend.

I also bought outfits for Zoela and DD.... That was fun! I also did DH's cloth shopping... So I ended up buying him dress pants, shorts, polo's and button ups... had no idea what he'd want and shoes. Usually I don't do his clothes shopping but he had to go to work. Lost the personal day.

Leinz that's how I feel when I'm starting to dehydrate. Was the shower water too hot? That could've set it off. Try to drink more water and take it easy. :hugs:

everything perfect x measuring 13+1 x still a bit shell shocked but on :cloud9:

Attachments

• scan 017.jpg
    scan 017.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
  • scan 018.jpg
    scan 018.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 4
nessaH and madrid beautiful scan pics!!

tawn good luck today!!

srrhc do you have an appt today?

=[ yesterday i had a sip of my fiancees juice and i just realized it wasn't pasteurized. really freaking out now

lMadrid: I love the baby doing flips... Great scan pic!!

Tawn; Iwantpeace; Seaweed eater: Can't wait to hear back from your scans/ appointments

Mrskg: Our babies look alike, don't you think? :haha: Seriously, look again :D Lovely scan pic!!

Leinz: Cool that you went shopping for DD and Zoella. I also did shopping for DD today, got her a backpack with a brown money and pink bow.

Also got some maternity clothes!! I was not planning on it, but they felt soooo comfortable and made me look less fat. Also, think I've got a bump for sure since all my old clothes feel so uncomfortable.

Anyone else doing some shopping? :D

Loving all the beautiful scan pics Ladies! So exciting and wonderful!

Leinz...It is prob just all the blood rushing through your body combined with the "exercise" and shower! Get some rest and see how you feel!

Ive done a little shopping, but trying to wait until I go thru all of what I have saved from dd to figure out what I need and don't need. :flower:

leinz that has happened to me many times when the shower was too hot??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->