Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thought I would share my "bump" :haha: Still waiting to POP.. :blush:

19weeks 6days

Attachments

• 19wks6days.jpg
    19wks6days.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
oh my gosh seaweed! happy 36 weeks!!!!!!! so exciting.

snowangel my bump looked just like that with Sophia at 36 weeks. I only really popped at 22 weeks.

seaweed do you have a recent bump pic?? i love bump pics lol

SnowAngel: Loving the bump! :happydance: Yeah, its so tempting to just keep getting ultrasounds. I can't get enough of them! :) My 4D will be $124 but it comes with a lot of stuff.

S: I love cervical checks... You are getting very close. :happydance: I was always told "O" cm dilation, which doesn't mean anything. I did all the other stuff first and dilated last. :) Can't wait Munchkins almost done cooking. :) I also want to see the bump!

Tawn: So happy to hear you'll be getting an early scan. It'll be good for your to see LO's HB! :) Those numbers will be good to... Very reassuring to see a nice rise. :)

Ich:

Tawn: Glad your first appointment went well- and that you love your Doc! :thumbup: Also, excited you will be getting an early scan!

Ich: I hope they sort out the progesterone dose soon. As long as you and baby are healthy :)

Seaweed: Wow! Girl!!! You are almost there... I had my first (DD) at 37 weeks :haha: and 6 hr labor :D

Snowangel: You look adorable :D For baby# 2, wow. My 12 week bump looks like yours :haha:

bec01: Great news on early scan and great numbers!!!

My Doc's appointment went well. I have a female obgyn...met her for the first time today is she sooo nice and kept asking me if I had any questions.
I have a few appointment/scan dates I need to reschedule, so would be back with the update. She wants to see me in 3 weeks and also wants to schedule an 18-20 week scan.

NeeSAH: You got lucky... 6hr labor and I thought my 12hr labor was short. Haha! :) I went in 3 weeks and since its been 4 weeks in between appt. Can't wait for the scan! :) Mine is Aug. 28. Less than 2 weeks. Eeek! :)

My first was a 32 hour labour. Killer :S

My second was 8ish hours, but most of it I didn;t think was the real deal, until I went into hospital to be told I was 8cm, she was born an hour later :cloud9: x x x

Thanks ladies. I'm getting pretty excited too. My mom's first labor was very quick (but not scary quick, around 7-8 hrs) and uncomplicated, so it would be super awesome if I could have one of those myself. (4 days overdue, though.) Of course, then again, my mom never had MS either, and I was not so lucky. :p

Ok, I'll give you a bump pic comparison. The first one is 34+3, pre-drop, and the second is 35+4, post-drop. I think there's still room for him to drop more but I'm happy with it for now...even though it's made things more uncomfortable!

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/34_3_crop.jpghttps://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q178/tamarkreps/35_4_crop3.jpg

I'm starting to get the "Hmm, you're getting big..." comments, but I figure it's the right time of the pregnancy for those now :haha:

Lovely bump!!!! :cloud9: I can't wait to start getting the "you are getting big" comments" :haha:

Last time I wanted a big bump and got a tiny one. People thought at 8 months that I was only 5 months. :dohh:

awwww gorgeous bump :cloud9:

My skin overstretched when I was expectig Dylan so even when I have a bump I had a saggy bit at the bottom :( it looks horrible :( i'll probably just look flabby again til 20+ weeks :S

Thanks ladies! I'm really happy with my bump but I can't believe how much weight I've gained, especially for not looking super huge. Thought that would slow down by now, but nope, still 1-1.5 lb per week. I don't think it shows that much but I'm afraid that once the bump is gone it will become very obvious :haha: hopefully I'll get something close to my old figure back someday!

Happy Thursday to the Thursday Girls too!!!! Seaweed - your bump looks GREAT you are all belly for sure!!!!

srrhc - hoping your blood work results came back ok!!!! Can't wait for the update :)

Hope all you wonderful ladies are having a great day! It is sooooo hot here! I am melting and can't wait to be preggo in the Fall and Winter!

You look awesome Seaweed! Glad your NST went well...they can be really stressful, I know!

I have been feeling flubby too Wiggler! I am sure you look great doll! I had a huge bump with my first HappyFace and all I wanted was a little basketball bump like my friend! ;)

Leinz...Can you add me for a growth scan date of August 27th! First of my monthly growth scans until this bubs gets here! Thks hun!

Oh my goodness I am just loving all the beautiful bump pics and the wonderful updates!

Well my doc was on surgery all day so he was unable to sign off on my results from Wednesday soooo I have to wait until tomorrow. I added a little new details on my journal if anyone wants to read more. I still have faith that everything will be okay. My boobs have been soooo sore today! Hoping that is all good.

Well I am sorry for not adding more but after a 12 hour work day I am beyond exhausted! Hope everyone has a terrific night!

S: Love your bump! I think that is huge! :) It will likely be uncomplicated and quick! I can't wait to see him! :happydance:

Krippy: It won't be long for cooler weather. :) I can't wait for you to see bubs again. That's a day before my 20w scan. :) Have you any thoughts on names?

Srrhc: Well, that is fiddles. I was hoping to hear your results. And that must also be agony for you, while waiting for reassurance. You won't continue this 12hr days when school starts. Now will you?

AFM: Scheduled next dentist consult for Sept. 6. I also am attending a birthing unit open house at my hospital that night. (I delivered DD there, but its all new.) I'm excited they have in room showers... I plan on some laboring in there. Haha! :) Also, I've registered for my breastfeeding class on Nov. 7. I wanted a class closer to due day... but no classes held in December, and its best I don't wait until January. :)

Anyone else planning on any classes?

We have decided on Raif for a boy and Remi for a girl! But who knows if that will change in 15 weeks! lol Names are soooo hard!

Krippy, I've been on the team :pink: for you! But, I'm terrible with gender predicition and have only been right like once... So, It's probably Raif. I love both names. :)

We have decided on Zoela Dawn. :) (Zo Ella)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->