Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Zoela is super cute...love the spelling!

GL with your dentist appt. Hope it goes better than the last one. My Dr. office has a breastfeeding clinic every Tuesday that anyone can drop in and get help and tips. I will probably be using that as I really want to breastfeed. I think it will be easier to learn hands on with the baby in your arms already, etc. Let me know what you think of the classes...that is interesting to me!

Oh I for got to say yesterday, the combined screening came back low risk for downs :)

emergency doc for me tomorrow, the cough has got bad again and there is no way OH can get some time off today tp help me get to te normal docs :( x x x

Krippy: I'm super excited about breastfeeding. I think the class will do me good. I like that we get to meet with actual lactation experts. (Can't think of thier name.) The same ones that will help after delivery. Yeah, most will be hands on when our babies get here. :) I've been loading up on knowledge though. :)

Thanks about the dentist. I've decided to quit stressing and leave it in Gods hand. Just do what I can.

Wiggler: That is awesome news! I assume mine did also. I would've got a call Tuesday from the Dr. if not. And no news is good news. :)

I really wish you felt better. I hope this cough goes away and if not you can get to the Dr. ASAP. :hugs:

L, that's great about the showers...definitely hoping to take advantage of that too! :thumbup: I don't know what you're planning in terms of pain relief, but for a natural birth our birth class teacher said it's especially great for transition. But I know you already went natural last time so I'm sure things will go even more smoothly this time!

We've taken a ton of classes...a 3-session birth class that ends next weekend, a breastfeeding class, infant and child CPR, newborn care, and a class on relationship skills to help improve marital quality post baby. They've all been pretty interesting. I learned a few useful things from the breastfeeding one but I definitely don't think it's a substitute for working with a lactation consultant once the baby comes. But that's ok, there's a place for theoretical knowledge too.

ringing the emergency doc as soon as I wake up in the morning so should be seen by 10am :) x x x

I want dh to get motivated and move some furniture so I can set up baby furniture. :brat: he says there's plenty of time, but I don't want to be rushed I want to do a little at a time. especially with dd only going to school 3 hours a day it's not going to leave me much quiet time. He better be doing it this weekend or I'll be moving furniture I shouldn't be. :growlmad:

*sigh* my fiancee ALWAYS waits to do things the last minute. if it was up to him hed probably set up the baby's room the day we bring her/him home!

S: I'm going to plan what I did last time. Leave the epidural option open and see how it goes. Are you going natural? My advice if so... is when you can't take no more. It's time to push. The pushing urge is so great you never wanted to do anything more in your life. You will do great! Can't wait to see Munchkin.

Wiggler: Yay for Dr. Appointment. I hope you feel better. :hugs:

AFM Ladies: I'm in no nursery hurry. I'm setting up a dresser, drefting all newborn and 0-3 month clothes, Putting basinet by my bed and thats it. The rest can wait for my nesting to kick in.

Except we've been looking at bigger houses. Ours is 2 bedrooms, our girls can share a room. But, now we're looking for 4. So, we'll see. Haha!

Hey Ladies - With DD I took all of the classes the hospital offered, and they were great. However, I must say that the BEST thing I did was join the free support groups the hospital offered AFTER baby was born. It's one thing to learn how to breast feed before you have the baby (always great to be prepared!!!) but so many questions arise once the baby is here, it's great to have support. So, once DD was 3 weeks old I attended a weekly breast feeding support group and a weekly newborn support group. It was GREAT. I didn't worry about not having showered or still wearing maternity clothes or a crying baby... as all the other moms in the group were in the same situation. In fact, I ended up meeting three women whom I now call my dearest friends. All of our little girls are all almost 2 years old and we see them all the time... and two of us are pregnant with little girls AGAIN it's just the best.

Anyway, if your hospital/clinic offers anything like that, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out :)

Well the doctor called me this morning and said my numbers have gone down. From 2762 to 2732. He wants to meet onmonday to talk more about where we go from here. I think I am just feeling numb that this is actually happening again the worst part is sitting around and waiting for the miscarriage to actually show. I am so happy for all of the ladies that have healthy pregnancies here. Dh and I will never give up and are prepared to battle thru this. Thank you all for there for me and sending prayers.

Oh, hun! I'm so sorry. I'm speechless. I'm glad you won't give up. I pray that MC goes smoothy and you concieve your forever baby as soon as you are ready. My heart is broken for you. :hugs: :cry:

Well the doctor called me this morning and said my numbers have gone down. From 2762 to 2732. He wants to meet onmonday to talk more about where we go from here. I think I am just feeling numb that this is actually happening again the worst part is sitting around and waiting for the miscarriage to actually show. I am so happy for all of the ladies that have healthy pregnancies here. Dh and I will never give up and are prepared to battle thru this. Thank you all for there for me and sending prayers.

I'm so so sorry this is happening.... Sending lots of prayers :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh srrhc I am so sorry hun, I really was praying that it would be good news for you. I'm so so sorry. I can't imagine how you are feeling. I'm welling up as I'm writing this because I feel your pain, massive massive hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you and your family. So sorry for your loss.

Have a good weekend Ladies. I shall return. Going out of town to my brothers wedding today.

Srrhc: All my thoughts are with you. :hugs:

Oh Srrhc I just read this update hun. I am so sorry, words can't express... I will say a prayer for you and your DH that you get your forever baby as soon as you are ready to try again! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->