Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I am so so sorry for you loss Hun.. I'd get a dnc if tht is an option Hun :hugs: hope ur ok. Xxxx

we are all thinking of you honey :hugs:

have a great time leinz!

So very sorry srrch :cry: life so cruel x I'm glad you are not giving up an I pray you get your rainbow soon xxx

DD starts school Monday. I can't really say as tho my feelings are hurt any. :haha: she was being a little bratty tonight so I cleaned up her dinner dishes and started the bedtime routine, got her in bed. Then I went and sat in my room to relax only to realize it was only 5:30. :rofl: wishful thinking that it was bedtime I guess :haha: I let her watch tv for a little while I certainly don't want to get up super early with her.

Anyways a lot accomplished today, I set up the crib and swing and now I've started gathering baby clothes that are packed throughout the house so I can organize wash and put away or pack away what's needed. That however will be a job for me to tackle while dd is in school. :thumbup:

Leinz where are you? Is it far from your place?

Dh has just asked me to decide if I plan on going to Vegas with him end of October?? I'm like seriously? Let's just say :grr:

My MIL is already asking me when I plan to travel to visit them after baby is born. (they're 1800 miles away). All I got to say is I can't wait to travel with a 4 year old an a newborn by myself on the plane. :wacko:

How's everybody else tonight? :flower:

Hey ladies my hcg is

15dpo 465
24dpo 12406

I've had constipation all week and ms yesterday I hav been up all night with constipation pains as we had Indian food last night and really nd to go :(

cheryl if you are taking pre natals they can make you constipated. colace is safe in pregnancy as are stool softeners.

great hcg numbers

Aw thanks Hun trying dried apricots first cos the pharmacy recommend tht... Got my scan on wed those numbers were making me think maybe 2 but we will see. X

thatd be awesome! did you use a doubling time calcualtor?

btw ladies if its a girl we have decided to name her Ava =]

Aw thanks Hun trying dried apricots first cos the pharmacy recommend tht... Got my scan on wed those numbers were making me think maybe 2 but we will see. X

Those are great numbers. I think it's something like a doubling time of 43 hours which is spot on.

At 6wks4days my HCG was around 34000 and scan showed just a singleton.

FX'd you got twinnies in there, though :happydance:

Got my consultant appointment this morning. Anyone wanna go for me? :haha: x x x

Dropped dd off for her first day of pre-k. She frustrated me sooo bad this weekend I was actually looking forward to it, but I started bawling when I turned into the school parking lot. It's only 3 hours.

Ich - love the name Ava! :cloud9:

Cheryl - Looking forward to your scan!!! Do you like the idea of twins? hehe :flower:

Wiggler- good luck at your appointment! :thumbup:

Snowangel - :hugs:

I will hopefully be having an early scan next Tuesday on August 28th. I will be 6,5 weeks and hope to get to see something! I'm then going to the GP on 30th Aug the day after I fly back to London to get everything started! :thumbup:

Well the apointment was pretty much a waste of time, stupid MW referred me because of mental health problems I had when I was a teenager :dohh: I got in and it was quite clear he thought I would be a blabbering wreck from reading my medical history, but ARGH, that was years ago, I wish my past would just stop following me around.

I did get a scan though which I was not expecting :happydance: It was very short on a crappy machine, but it was so lovely to see the baby again :cloud9:

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556595_475878139098548_1511668932_n.jpg x x x

Awwww there something good always comes out!!! :cloud9:

I'm sorry your past is following you. In a way it must make things harder? :hugs:

Its horrible, when my son was little I had a HV call in a social worker and a doctor to my home to assess my mental wellbeing because on her first visit my curtains were closed (creepy neighbor kept trying to peek in) and she was so rude to me that the second visit I refused to open the door to her. Every doctors/MW/HV visit ends up with "and how are you feeling, mentally?" Urgh... It makes me want to scream.

I was depressed because I was living on a fricking bench behind some public loos most of the time, I was a teenager and was bouncing around from hostel to bloody hostel on the rare occasions a bed freed up. I am in a loving relationship now, get on with my family now and my life is completely different, I don't see why they can't see this?! x x x

thanks ladies. i love it too. my fiancee came up with it!

i have my next ultrasound on August 30th. Cervical length check/gender scan!!

wiggler that happened to me once. When i was 14 i had some mental problems - my parents had just gotten divorced and i was just having a phase.. anyway my silly Mom ended up hospitalizing me and when I had Sophia and she passed away, i was crying and crying, and a social worker came in.. and said.. "considering your past you should check into a mental facility" i started flipping out and though they were going to take me away. (how could they i am an adult lol) but my fiancee went ballistic and they left. My new dr has never ever mentioned my past . another reason i am so fond of him. glad you got another scan!

Aw thts a nightmare wiggler.. Yeh for scan tho...x

I'd love twins but god they wud be hard work lol... Scan on wed so hoping its good news well the way I hav felt it prob will be with the ms I'm having. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->