Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Its horrible, when my son was little I had a HV call in a social worker and a doctor to my home to assess my mental wellbeing because on her first visit my curtains were closed (creepy neighbor kept trying to peek in) and she was so rude to me that the second visit I refused to open the door to her. Every doctors/MW/HV visit ends up with "and how are you feeling, mentally?" Urgh... It makes me want to scream.

I was depressed because I was living on a fricking bench behind some public loos most of the time, I was a teenager and was bouncing around from hostel to bloody hostel on the rare occasions a bed freed up. I am in a loving relationship now, get on with my family now and my life is completely different, I don't see why they can't see this?! x x x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days. Just processing everything but I went for another scan today and got great news. I saw my baby's heartbeat and my sac has rounded out. The doc was amazed and said he has only seen something like this one other time. We aren't out of the woods yet as it is still early but I will measure 6 weeks tomorrow. I am praise God right now. Glad to see all of you ladies are doing good and thank you to all who have sent prayers!

Sorry I have been MIA the past few days. Just processing everything but I went for another scan today and got great news. I saw my baby's heartbeat and my sac has rounded out. The doc was amazed and said he has only seen something like this one other time. We aren't out of the woods yet as it is still early but I will measure 6 weeks tomorrow. I am praise God right now. Glad to see all of you ladies are doing good and thank you to all who have sent prayers!

I am so happy for you. This is just incredible news and proof that if you have faith - anything is possible.

:hugs:

Omg srrhc that's excellent news!!! I really hope that you get out of those woods safely and this really is a miracle bean xxxxxx

hiya just thought id pop on and say hello xx

hope your all well as can be :0)

well after a right fanny on getting ds passport we finally have it and we are off on hols on the 30th aug till the 6th sep to the cost del sol! even though that means aiden missing his first half days and first full day at school but im sure it wont matter! there was a balls up with the booking of the hol long story short i put in wrong date lol!!

anyhoo im just sat and fancied a drink and all we had in is carlsberg red wine and champagne... and i hate the first two lol so im sat drinking champaz lol

as for baby making side of stuff my hpt are still pos but only if you really really look saying that i havnt done one for a few days so its probs gone now but we have been dtd but not using anything and not activly trying im going to coventry next month sometime to see dr quenby again but we are not in a hurry at the mo just enjoying some non baby focused time x

Srrhc, that's incredible news :cloud9: so happy to hear it. Fingers crossed that heart keeps beating. :hugs:

Bump, I'm glad you guys will be off on holiday soon :hugs: have fun!!

Thats great news!!!!!!!!! Amazing news! :cloud9:

Thank you ladies very much.

Leinz I have another scan scheduled for August 29th to make sure baby is growing.

Ich: Love! Love! Love! Ava! :happydance: Next Thursday and you'll be finding out. :wohoo:

Cheryl: I'm loving your HCG numbers! I can't wait to see a scan pic. Maybe it's twins. I hope you are feeling better... :hugs:

SnowAngel: Yay for getting work done for your baby. I bet I might try to start the bedtime routine early without knowing it one of these days. It's easy to lose time. :) Does DD like Pre-K? Does she have any seperation anxiety? I can't stand leaving DD anywhere. I'm sure to be having a hard time with that when the time comes. :hugs: I wouldn't take a 4 yr old and an infant 1800 miles either. Can't they come visit? I'm glad my family is just 3 hours. Even then I don't plan on a visit until next summer/fall. I've been there 6 times this year... time for a break, I think. We will see. Haha!

Happyface: Yay for early scan! I also have a scan scheduled for that day. I can't wait. I just wish they gave me more! Haha! It's so exciting! :)

Wiggler: I'm sorry to hear of your past. I'm glad that you are now in a loving relationship. :hugs: I wish it would stop following. :hugs: I love that you got another scan! Oh, how I don't make it any secret that I love scans! :happydance:

Srrhc: WOW! That is very very good news! I'm so happy! Do the dates line up with O? Sounds to me like you have a forever baby. Maybe the test was wrong either the first or second time. I've heard of possiblilties with slow rising numbers but not with falling. However, Babies are miracles, anything can happen. :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bump: I'm so glad you are getting away on your trip. :) I'm also glad that you are NTNP, how wonderful. :happydance:

AFM: Wedding was beautiful. I cried! I'm really a sensitive, emotional person. I also want another wedding, but not all of that work. Tee-hee! My pregnancy symptoms of late have been achy lower stomach, uterus falling off feeling and thats about it.

I've been feeling more movements and I love putting my bump under the shower stream. Zoela does leaps and bounds of movement. :)

oh mi gosh srrhc that is just the most amazing news.. when you got that blood done had you already been on the progesterone ?? maybe that has something to do with it?? well fingers crossed hun and praying everything stays this way!!

leinz - thanks!! i love it too! YAY! i cant wait to find out. the suspense is killing me lol! happy 18 weeks!! and yay for movement.. glad the wedding was fun. i cry at weddings too lol

I have admitted defeat, got an emergency appointment with a nurse at 12.10 today, I hope they can give me something to help, I feel so so ill :(

Chest problems still, earache, headache, achey in general, sinus problems etc etc. Urgh I feel like death. I'm pretty certain I will be coming home with a prescription for all the old asthma meds I used to take and some anti-biotics :( x x x

Srrhc, that is amazing news! I am so happy for you!

Wiggler, I really hope they can sort you out so you feel better soon!

Wiggler you poor thing. I am so sorry. Try to get lots of rest.

Thanks ladies, I have to start taking asthma meds again and she said I have a pretty nasty virus annd if I'm still ill in 2 weeks I have to go back, I feel horrendous, so ill and I have been crying on and off all day because of how ill I feel :cry:

The kids are coming home tonight I think and I'm not sure how I am going to cope with them, I miss them so so sooooo much but they are lively little things and I hurt everywhere and just want to sleep and I can't be a good mummy to them with how rubbish I feel :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->