Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Thanks :) wedding plans are all good!! Everything's all done except the table plan which I'm putting off haha. We're having 80 ppl to our wedding, So not small! R u all sorted? R u marrying in church or register office or somewhere else? Xx

We're just having a register office, trouble is, over here it's big church or 5 minute signing of some papers, so we didn't want a church wedding so had to go with the only alternative, I don't mind though, it's the party that counts isn't it? :haha: We could have as many as 40 coming, but it all depends who OH's brother brings with him, he has 4 children and his oldest has a child and partner, so he could account for 7 of the 40 or only 1 :haha: it's only informal though so I guess it doesn't matter :D

I'm homemaking everything, so i'm almost finished, just trying to put the zip on my dress today, thought i'd better get round to it, time is ticking :haha: most other stuff is done though will just be doing a lot of baking the day before with my mum :D

Were you planning your wedding for a long time, because we only decided to do it and got engaged in about April so it's only been 5 months for us!

hope you ladies enjoy your weddings!

erinsmummy im sorry your doctor made you feel that way. she really shouldnt have said that because it is almost surely not the case.

Thanks ich Im trying not to worry myself stupid!

Registry office is still good, some of the rooms are really nice! We are getting married in a pub/inn. It's licenced so can do the whole wedding there, and yup it sure is the party that counts!! I think it's lovely when people make a lot of it themselves. I'm far too lazy for that though lol. My dress alone is nearly £2000 So I went all out lol, must be mad as its just one day! So your marrying on a Friday? Ooh I'll be excited to hear how your day goes :)

We got engaged in November and have been planning it since then :)

OMG! So excited! Went for my RE/OB appointment this morning. They brought me right in for an ultrasound. I'm so used to waiting 45 minutes for an appointment, but the doctor saw me right away. Got into the u/s room and the doctor told me at this point we are just looking for a gestational sac in the uterus and not to expect to see more than that.

I was completely unprepared to see not only a gestational sac, but also a fetal pole AND A HEARTBEAT!! Apparently I am farther along than I thought, the doctor has my EDD as May 7 which puts me at 6+1 instead of 5+2!!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I am SO HAPPY!! This might be our sticky bean!! Bpm was 101 which he said is normal for such an early fetus! CRL measured 0.5cm. This is the first heartbeat we have seen since DD. I just cannot sit still! Not helping my nausea which seems to be stronger, but at least now I can call that MORNING SICKNESS. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attachments

• scan0001a.jpg
    scan0001a.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 86
  • scan0002a.jpg
    scan0002a.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 90
hi guys i finally got my results from the hospital from the cytogenetics on the last miscarriage and i just wanted to share..
for a start the baby was a boy which rules out some ppls theory of me not being able to have girls.. secondly the baby had the same genetic abnormalities as the previous miscarriage in march so we are being referred to the genetics dept for further investigations as its rare for the problem to occur oncce let alone twice (elevate levels of random translocations) anyway me and my hubby have had cytogenetics done before and nothing was found so is it possible they missed something??? my daughter emma who i lost at 14 weeks was fine though as is my son? so maybe there are few factors contrubuting to everything thing stopping me carring to term..

any way i am off to coventry to see a dr tomorrow who i saw before last pregnancy so i shall keep u all updated...

how is everyone doing????

Thanks for the update, Bump. I am glad they were able to find something and hope they can give you even more definitive answers after investigating further. :hugs: Hope you are feeling good otherwise.

It's my due date...yippee...I guess? :wacko: My blood pressure is showing signs of misbehaving, so I really need this baby out ASAP. Not kidding around anymore, baby! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->