Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Well I am either in trouble or doing great. I'm starting to get an upper respiratory infection, my nose is plugged. My coworker had it last week, she said it was horrible. I'm surprised I caught it considering how often I wash my hands thanks to weeing every 30 minutes!
Anyway today I woke up feeling so nauseated!! My head hurts too. But I'm just trying to pass this off as pregnancy symptoms. I have never had MS before so I am REALLY hopeful that this means little bean is sticking like crazy!!
Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Lch, definitely keep asking them every time you are worried about losing plug. With your history no one could fault you. :hugs: I hope everything is ok!

Snow, HAPPY V DAY!! :happydance:

Wiggler and Cheryl, I love the names! :flower:

MightyMom, I hope you feel better soon :hugs: sounds like it could be either something you caught or pregnancy stuff. I've been more congested throughout pregnancy, too.

Erinsmummy: I'd definitley ask for an early scan. It can't hurt. This bean's forever. :hugs:

Mighty Mom: It's hard to tell whats going on. I hope its just pregnancy symptoms starting. Feel better soon. :hugs:

Snow: Yay! Happy V day! :wohoo:

Seaweed: You are so close to the BIG 40! :wohoo:

Wiggler: Love both names Lucas & Sophie. :) Beautiful, but I'm thinking you are about to find out its Lucas! :)

Cheryl: Love Love Love the name Leo. :)

AFM: I'm Sick! Ewwww.

so i called again and he pointed out that everytime i had this discharge was after an exam so maybe its the lube he uses or it just releases some stuff from my cervix. he told me to keep an eye on it and call if it doesnt stop tomorrow. i wish i could stop worrying about it so much. its like i see it and get flash backs. :nope:

love the names ladies. Ours is Ava for girl and we have noo clue for a boy lol

lol! we shall see on september 27th!! p.s leinz my next ob appt is oct 8th

I love every name that you girls have posted on here! Seriously! And I am usually quite picky with names, so you all must have great taste ;)

Happy V Day Snow! What a wonderful day to celebrate!

There's a lot of gender scans coming up in a few weeks. I can't wait to change tickers. :)

Leinz - Now that I am every two weeks, I have my next two midwife appointments scheduled if you want to add it to the front page! September 20th and October 2nd :)

Yay, Sevilla... Feels good when you get to go every 2 weeks! When did that start for you? My Dr. starts that at the 28w appt. With DD I had to go 3 times a week starting at 34w. I hope that part doesn't happen again... I ended up hating it.

Thanks for adding me to the front page :hugs: I love that me, erinsmummy and mightymom are all one day apart :happydance:

Well I had my drs appointment, didn't really do anything, she was lovely but she's worried me even more! She said if I have another miscarriage that will b 3 in a row and because my daughter was from someone else it could be a genetic problem! So basicly she has just made me go from positive to negative in minutes! Now I think it is a genetic problem and that me and oh can't have babies :(

Longingtobeamum, we are both 5 weeks, and we are both getting married one day apart!!

Wow what are the chances lol How's your wedding planning coming along? Are you having a big do, or a small one? I'm just having it small, but my family and friends have to fly here from England and stay with me for the week, so stressful anyway lol

Sorry your Dr made you feel like this, i'm sure this one will be a sticky one for you :hugs: and then you won't even have to think about a genetic problem :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->