Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

:p I wonder that every morning: "Is today going to be the day?" So far no positive indication :haha: I know the most common thing is for contractions to start at night or early morning...but who knows?

I'm feeling good though...not much I can do about it beyond what I'm already doing!

How are you doing today, hon? :hugs:

:hugs: Seaweed! feeling goo d is great! You'll have energy for the labor/delivery

Wiggler: yay! on feeling kicks

:Hi: to everyone else! Wishing you all a great week!

cheryl i cant believe it either! happy 9 weeks

seaweed still pregnant?? lol

had doc appt today. learned how to give myself my shots. it wasn't too bad. dr couldnt find HB on doppler so had a scan. baby is fine =] my placenta is in front so thats why

Glad your appointment went well hun, my placenta is at the front too

We have names picked out now!! :happydance: But they are secret so you have to wait :p :haha: x x x

That's very naughty wiggler!!! We have to wait another 4 months to find out!?!?! Lol

Yups :haha: My mum hates it, she is practically begging me for names :rofl: I told her I won't even tell her the gender if she carries on :rofl: I am mean! :D x x x

Went to the midwife appointment. Went really well! She took my bloods, all my history and told me the do's and don'ts! She has booked me in for a glucose test this Friday. Hospital slots were full for the next 2 weeks so she'll do the bloods again. Then on Oct 11th I have my 12-week scan!!! :happydance: Then I have the full glucose test beginning of November and will also see a consultant in October due to my history. I'm feeling good! They'll give me extra scans dues to my history but if all goes well they are happy to let me birth at the birth centre. Providing baby is growing well and I have no diabetes! :flower:

lch - I have an anterior placenta too!!! Did you have one with sophia? I didn't have one with DD so I am finding it rather annoying that all the movements are muted... as that is my favorite part of pregnancy - feeling the baby move!! Grr.

Wow...so many exciting and great appts! Love all of the happy, positive news!

Awwww Seaweed...Your little man is defo comfortable in there. Little stinker better get moving bc his mommy and daddy want to meet him! :)

I have an ultrasound on Monday to see what my placenta is doing and if it has moved up and my NSTs at the hospital start this week. First on is on Friday...I can't believe I am almost in the third trimester! I am so excited and I have a feeling the next 12 or so weeks are going to fly by and I will get to see my bubs soon. It is all so crazy and surreal!

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

sevilla i have no idea what it was with sophia.. i know i never felt movements until 19 weeks. I do feel them sometimes if i lay reaallly still lol! i was freaking out when he couldnt find the hb ugh =[

Ich & Happydance: So happy to hear about good appointments.

S: Your wait is almost over... Maybe tonight you'll go into labor. :)

Krippy: Yay, for the third trimester! I know I'm looking forward to the home stretch. I'm already counting down the days to viability! :)

AFM: Started reading Fifty Shades of Grey... I can't believe how romantic it was. I expected the erotica... but what a beautiful story. I had to force myself to put it down. I'm halfway through book 1 and I just started it today. :)

Thanks for the welcomes :) I've been trying to catch up on where everyone is lol, everyone's in different trimesters! I'm going to ask if I can have an early scan, font think I'll get one but it's worth an ask!

congrats erinsmummy!

okay.. losing more of that discharge that looks like mucus plug to me. freaking out again

Aw Ich try not to panick Hun, when does the mucus plug begin cos im still getting loads of discharge. X

i think it starts to form around 10 weeks but i may be wrong. you lose it before you go into labor and i lost mine 3 days before Sophia was born. Last time this happened (last week) i went to my dr and it was just normal discharge. but i cant help but worry. its a lot more today too.

Happy V day!!

Well we decided names aren't a secret now, so the Boys name is Lucas and the girls name is Sophie :) x x x

Hey ladie :wave:

Aw I love Lucas but my friends little boys called tht..x

Mines are Sienna and Leo or Harrison for a boy. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back