Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

aww bump glad to hear from you honey.. im not sure if they could have missed something but its possible and i hope you get some answers

seaweed!! happy due date!! any day now hun.. you must be getting a bit frustrated

Seaweed do you realise the baby can come as late as 42 weeks? My 2 were both 41 weeks babies. Saying this, I truly hope your labour starts sooner rather than later. :winkwink:

Seaweed do you realise the baby can come as late as 42 weeks? My 2 were both 41 weeks babies. Saying this, I truly hope your labour starts sooner rather than later. :winkwink:

Not for me, sadly...because of my BP issues my doctor said he wants to induce by 41 weeks, and given that it has been high for a few days I don't see him changing his mind about that. I don't really have any desire to stay pregnant with high BP anyway, as much as I don't want to be induced, think I would rather have a normal induction today than risk preeclampsia or placental abruption.

Sent DH to a conference 1 hour away today...I hope that gets things started :haha:

LOL! Yes, it's just like getting your food at a restaurant. If you really want the food to arrive at your table, you need to use the restroom! :haha:

I had nachos covered in jalapenos and I swear that kickstarted something with DD. I was also feverishly trying to finish sewing an organizer for her nursery and I'm sure she could tell I was in a hurry to get something done and put a right stop to that!

There was a news report of a lady running a marathon and then going into labor. I suppose you could try that. Although...WHY?

A friend of mine did wall squats for four hours straight. Her water broke.

But I'll just keep my fingers crossed that it all just "happens" for you at the best time!

DTD got things going for me both times, a quicky before bed then 4 hours later I was in labour both times :) x x x

:hi: Ladies!

Just got back from Obyn appointment. Everything looks fine. Still have not felt any movements, but def. got a mover in there. The doc kept chasing him/her around to get the heart rate (140 bpm).

HR was 152bpm at 13 weeks-hmmh :D Gender scan is coming up at the end of the month, but will be staying on team green :yellow:

Oh, dropped 10lbs due to terrible MS :( But Doc not worried at all.

Bump: Good to see you and glad you are getting some answers. :hugs:

MightMom: Great news from doc... how exciting to see baby and get HR!!! So happy for ya!

Seaweed: Happy Due Date! You've got a cozy lil' one in there :D

How is everyone else doing?

nesSAH: YAY! Sounds like your LO is keeping busy in there! All you people staying team green are driving me NUTS! I WANT TO KNOW!! Lolz! :haha: I'll be honest and say I am jealous you have dropped 10lbs, even if it is from MS. If it meant losing weight, I would ask for MS for a year! ;)

Hahaha! MightyMom!!

I lost 10-15 lbs with DD and hardly popped :( She came out 3 weeks early @ 6lbs!
I dunno, I tend to lose weight when pregnant (due to terrible MS) and then as soon as baby is out I eat EVERYTHING in sight :haha:

Being :yellow: is tough but so worth it if you can stay strong :D
How are you feeling today?

I have a cold. I have felt nauseated all day and I have a headache. But I am SO EXCITED about my scan that I could just care less!! I have been lying in bed all day trying to complete a final exam for a class I am taking and I am SO NOT MOTIVATED. I only have two questions left and I just want to take a nap!

Bump it is so good to hear from you. I didn't know they could give you so many answes from a miscarriage. Is there anything they can do to help stop it from happening again? I pray for you. Loss is terrible but it seems like you are a strong lady. Have you taken your trip yet? I forgot when it was.

Hi Ladies! Typing from my phone and it is hard. I haven't been able to load BNB on my laptop. I've redid it back to factory state.... but it still won't load. I can visit any website I want other than BNB. So aggravating!

Erinsmummy: Enjoy your wedding. Dr.'s and nurses will say anything. I can't believe what the ultrasound tech put me through... This baby is forever! :hugs:

Longing2Bamum: Your wedding will be lovely. Can't wait to see pics.

MightyMom: What beautiful baby pictures you have there! Love love love! I'm so happy this baby is forever. I can't update due dates etc.. I hope I can get back on BNB soon. This is driving me mad.

Seaweed: I was hoping he'd be here... He can't stay cooking much longer. Are you going to the Dr. every other day? I hope the Dr. Is monitoring you well. Any day though real soon! He loves being attatched to you! :)

AFM: Zoela's moving so much... Squirms and kicks that make me stop and rub my belly with that smile. That lost in this amazing moment sensation. I love it! No terrible symptoms... lots of vivid crazy vivid dreams.

We also put a bid in on a house. I hope we get it.... but I'm going to be nesting crazy good. Zoela might get a baby room afterall.

hey leinz. glad to hear you are doing well!!

i have a question. from week 16-17 i felt a lot of movement. i haven't felt any in a few days and im really scared . my doctor did say at my last appointment my placenta was posterior.. but why would i have been able to feel it then and not now??

lch: I would call your doctor (even after hours) and have them schedule you in for a scan ASAP.

i did call him. he said its because of my placenta and not to expect to feel regular movements yet... =\

Leinz, good to hear from you, how strange about your laptop! Glad you are doing well and feeling lots of movement. Hope you guys get the house! :cloud9:

Lch, I think peace of mind is a good reason to get a scan, especially after the discharge worries you've been having...do you think your doctor would be sympathetic to that angle?

I had some good news from the doctor today...not about my cervix, which hasn't progressed in the least...but he said he would much prefer for me to go into labor on my own, even with the BP issues, and would recommend scheduling induction around the 24th or 25th. That's a ton more time than I thought I had...after what he said last time we talked about it I thought he would say the 20th or 21st. I know a lot of FTMs labor right around 41 weeks so this could make a huge difference.

He also said that, even though my BP has been slightly higher this week, he doesn't think it will get much higher or that I am on my way to PE. I know there are no guarantees, and I will be monitoring it very closely and have very specific instructions about when to call in...but he has a lot of experience and his optimism is comforting to me.

I have my next NST on Tues and will probably have something else later in the week, sounds like maybe a scan or BPP but at least another NST. Not yet scheduled.

Anyway, of course it depends on the continued cooperation of my BP, but I'm really happy to be on a slightly longer deadline...especially with such an extremely stubborn baby! :haha:

great news seaweed!

idk. its 1 am here now. should movement be constant at 18 weeks??

I don't know... but so happy! My laptop is finally on BNB. That was so strange. I can't live without you ladies!

S: Thats all great news! I'm sure he'll get here when he's ready. However, that is aggravating when you want him right now and have for months. :)

Ich: I wouldn't worry much. Try some juice... I went days without movement at 16-18 weeks and it wasn't everyday until 20 weeks. Just this week at 21 its several times a day for long periods. I've read about some not having movement at all until 25 weeks. I'm sure your little girl is just fine. :)

Mighty Mom: I hope you feel better soon, hun! I was sick for days this week. It's rough. :hugs:

AFM: More on our house... It's heavenly 3 Bedrooms, 2 full bath, garage, attic, basement, dining room, living room, kitchen. Majestic style and over a 100 years old, with beautiful original woodwork. It's definitley my dream house but as a fixer uper lol. Didn't really plan on buying a house as we have bought a small 2 bedroom and are only a year into our loan. But, if we get this other on a ten year. We'll rent out one house and live in another... I don't know. We'll figure it out. :)

I want it so bad. I'll have to post a picture. Keep an open mind as its not the greatest. But, it has great potential. :) We have to put in an all new kitchen. However, it has all new windows, Central air, new efficent furnace, recent siding. It also has been newly wired and insulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->