Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I'm sorry about your scare, Bec :hugs: my friend who gave birth recently had a hematoma her entire pregnancy. It never went away completely but it didn't grow either. She had a perfect baby boy at 39 weeks. And, like MM, she had a zillion ultrasounds!

S: Seeing you post here... I thought you were in labor. Haha! I'm a little on the edge of my seat... Waiting on munchkin just like your Mom. :) I'm sure he'll be here within the next few days.

Bec: So happy... all is well with baby. I'm sorry for your scare. I've heard of those and they are quite common. It's all going to be ok. :)

AFM: Well, Ladies the house is listed at a great price. Mainly because it needs a whole kitchen. It has the hookups but no sink or cabinets, the kitchen needs tile and paint. The house is also going to take a lot of work. And its old 1901, explaining the woodwork. It also has hardly any land. Enough for a few things for the babies to play on, a very small garden and thats about it. Needless to say its probably going to take $20,000 worth of work and a lot of time... But, thats ok I want to make it home.

They have until Tuesday to decide. I hope we know Monday... I just can't wait. I'd like to be moved in before December 1 atleast. I'm going to be busy... but busy good. :)

How exciting about the house Leinz. Keeping my fingers crossed :)
Yesterday I had my babyshower and it was great. I had like 70 girls there! We got so many gifts that I don't even know where to start with organizing.

Bec: :hugs: So glad baby is ok. You def. need time off work- take it easy & I hope you get lots of rest hun

Seaweed: :hugs: Hang in there!!

Leinz: cute house :) Def. Zoela would love having her own room :D

Thanks Ladies! Awwwweeee, yay for baby shower Babyfeva! Won't be long before your little man is here. What are you naming him?

SnowAngel: Hope all is okay with you! Scan day is coming. :)

i am headed to the hopsital, having terrible cramping and losing more mucus plug :nope: please pray for me ladies

I hope everything is ok lch! Maybe the doctors can figure out what is going on and start you on some anti-labor meds or insert a cerclage or something. I hope they get it under control hun.

Ich: What in the world, hun? I totally don't understand why this is happening with the cerclage placed and everything. All my thoughts and prayers that Baby Girl stays put! :hugs:

thank you for all the well wishes ladies. mighty mom i got a cerclage about 6 weeks ago.
anyway.. cervix is completely closed, looks the same as it did when he put my cerclage in, discharge is normal discharge, cramps are combo of growing pains/me being up too long on my feet and putting weight on my cervix. (started after grocery shopping) so i am so relieved and feel a bit silly!

oooh and got to see baby on scan which was a huge relief since he/she has been very quiet lately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->