Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Ich, glad all was ok, you shouldn't feel silly about worrying about something so precious :hugs:

:blush: Oops! I'm behind the curve! Well I'm SO GLAD everything is ok with you! My almost-bump-buddy isn't having a good day either, so I'm hoping that you both slept under a full moon or something. WHEW!

thanks ladies, i was scared too.. was crying and everything. juts kept thinking he was gonna tell me i was dilated =[

any news on hte house leinz

Ich: I can't imagine. But, I do know every little thing worries us so... But, this baby is forever, hun! I just know it. I can't wait for your gender update. I just KNOW you are team :pink:! I've been wrong alot with gender prediction. But, I just feel it! :)

As for the house... Still waiting on news! I was hoping to have some today but it's looking like tomorrow.

fingers crossed for you!!

omg my scan is in 10 days! i cant wait!! lol. im totally gonna be shocked either way. half of me thinks boy half thinks girl!

Thanks Ich! If another offer comes in for the house. They are supposed to let us know. So, we can place another offer or what not. I really want it! :) I feel like I'm waiting on the BFP again. Haha!

10 days!!! Eeeek! That's not long! :) I'm looking forward to Sept. 30! Thats V day! eeeek!

i am soo looking forward to V day. i am also looking forward to 28 weeks. after 28 weeks ic is no longer a big risk as you would need strong and regular contractions to actually make the cevix open so much as to let the baby drop out

Your cervix is going to stay nice and closed until February... When you are begging her to come out and meet Mommy! :)

It does seem like in pregnancy we just can't stop counting down the days. I look forward to 24w for Vday, 28w to start seeing Dr. every 2 weeks and Nov. 1, my 4D ultrasound. I enjoy all of Zoela's movements but I also can't wait to meet her. :) I think time may go a tad faster with the approaching holidays. :) And especially if we get this house. That will keep me good and busy.

Leinz: I can attest that nothing makes time FLY BY faster than moving! :)

I was in such a frenzy trying to get everything done before the baby came, I was actually asking time to slow down by the end because I didn't have the time to get done what I wanted to!

i really think this prenancy has flown by. i cant believe im almost half way done .. it seems like last month i got my bfp. its crazy! and i have not gotten anything done.. lol

Awww, lch, soooooooo glad to hear all is well :hugs: 18 weeks is right when I had a similar scare with Munchkin. Of course it is different since I don't have the same history that you have, and even so I was up worrying for a lot of the night and definitely cried a couple of times. It's hard to feel that cramping and not know what is going on. I hope time flies for you and V day is here before you know it. :hugs:

thanks so much hun :hugs: it was def scary and im so glad i saw my dr and know all is well. are you 40 weeks yet??

Seaweed eater, I can't believe you're overdue! Very lucky for you, I think, you have gotten a few more precious days with LO inside you!

Thanks ladies, I am 40+4 today, hard to believe! I don't mind being overdue or still being pregnant, as long as he comes before induction day. But we have another week or so.

S: 40+4! Come on munchkin! Everytime I see that you've posted last in this thread... I think I'm going to come on and find out that this was the day. I can't wait!!

Next Mon or Tues...not scheduled yet. Will find out tomorrow!

L, I feel the same way every morning when I wake up :haha: "I'm awake! Am I having contractions? No? ...Awww."

haha aww seaweed hell be here soon! me too, everytime i come on i think ill find out your in labor! boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->