Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Glad everything is OK lch :hugs: now put your feet up and rest! :)

He will be here soon seaweed :hugs: x x x

Hey ladies Ich glad you ok...x

Seaweed when's ur baby coming?? My friends waters broke yesterday but she got sent home from the hospital so it's a waiting game she's only 3cm dilated. X

Got my booking appointment today. X

You tell me hon :p just found out our doula may be busy at another client's induction starting tomorrow so maybe Munchkin will take the opportunity to be inconvenient!

awwwwwwwwww Seaweed!
Ich: Glad you are okay. Please take it easy & load up on rest :)

LOL! Yep. I'll take that bet seaweed! As soon as your doula is unavailable, your LO is going to make an appearance!

I forgot that our doctor is going to be out of town starting tomorrow too! It's a perfect storm! Come on baby :happydance:

Currently scheduled for an induction on Mon, 9/24. However, I think I am going to reschedule for Tues, 9/25. The doctor wants to start with Pitocin on Mon, and then if that doesn't work then try Cervidil on Tues before more Pitocin. Given the state of my cervix (which hasn't changed) I would much rather start with Cervidil. I asked during the appointment and he said he thought it would be better to try Mon in case that's all it takes, but I talked to the doula afterward and she affirmed my feeling that that's probably not the right way to go. It will be the first time I have gone against the doctor's recommendation in any way so it's a little intimidating, but I really feel it would be better to wait.

Have an u/s this afternoon to check fluid, then no more appointments (!)...I may try to schedule an extra NST Fri or Mon when I call about getting the induction postponed.

UPDATE: Cervidil will be started on Sunday evening. Leinz, you can go ahead and put it on the front page! I'm guessing if we get that far his birthday will actually be Tues, the 25th...

People born on Sept. 25th are generally geniuses. ;)

Have you tried hitting the accupressure spots to kickstart your uterus? My massage therapist hit my shoulders and achilles heel during my last session before DD was born and I could FEEL my uterus contracting!

S: I'm thinking he'll be here Sunday or Monday depending on what time on Sunday they insert cervadil. I had cervadil inserted on Sunday evening around 5pm and DD arrived on Monday Morning 11:44am. There was no need for pitocin to ever be started.

Yay, Munchkin is coming! :wohoo: And you never know he may make his appearance anytime. Cervix changes can happen fast and I had no changes prior to cervadil.

Ooh, that's encouraging that your cervix had not changed before they started the Cervidil! I knew you had never had Pitocin but assumed you were already dilated before. I hope my labor is just like yours! I know you didn't have an epidural, too. We'll be starting 7PM on Sun.

MightyMom, I had those spots stimulated with needles last week and it caused only weak contractions on the table...I've tried at home to rub the spot in my hand and sometimes it gets non-painful contractions going, but clearly it hasn't been enough to even cause progress much less get anything started. I'll keep trying...might as well!

My mom was clearly hoping baby would come this week so she called me and asked if I could move the induction to Friday. :p She is so silly!

Hey ladies I am just peeping in. Glad to see everyone is doing so well! Seaweed I can't wait for you to have you little baby! So exciting!!!

S: I'm thinking Munchkin will be here Monday if not sooner. Labor is going to go as smooth as possible! :) I can't wait to see him!

Srrhc: October is almost here! :) Time for your Fall BFP! :wohoo:

Thanks Leinz. I pray it is that easier for us to fall pregnant again. This last time around it was pretty easy. Just gotta get this one to stick better.

Hi ladies. I am sseriously mad. Power is out plus no hot water. I am on my phone

I finally booked my prenatal massage for tomorrow :happydance: it is a big splurge but I figure I may as well! Excited!!

Thanks Srrhc :hugs: it's good to hear from you. I trust that BFP is coming soon. :dust:

Lch, what's going on? How annoying!

Ich: I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they are back on soon. :hugs:

Seaweed: Enjoy! You deserve it! :wohoo:

enjoy seaweed! how nice!

UGH power just came back on an hour ago, after being out for 36 hours. Literally had to throw out everything in the fridge/freezer. off to the grocery store to restock on everything, lord knows that will cost a fortune.

Seaweed: So tell me the massage worked and you are in labor! Hahaha... I swear it worked for me!

:hi: Ladies! Hope everyone is well today.
Just taking this week as it comes, so far so good, MS behaving nicely :haha:
Also, still a bit worried about my "lack" of bump and also movements... I cannot wait for my U/S next week....

Leinz: It was rescheduled to Sept. 25 due to conflict with work

nessah you're still early for a huge bump or lots of movements. Many women don't feel them until later depending on placenta position. I'm sure your doc will be able to reassure you.

seaweed every hour that passes, the closer you get to meet your baby boy.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->