Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

HEY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooo frustrated, I've been without internet service for like two weeks. But they finally got me new equipment and fixed my problems.. :happydance: So I have a million pages I'm sure to go back and read, but I want to update real quick since today was the big ultrasound..

So I was mistaken when I had posted a while back about the baby's stomach measurement.. I had stated that her stomach was 24%. It was actually 7% :cry: , but after today's measurement her stomach is NOW 24% :happydance: and she weighs 1lb 7oz. They are sooo happy with that.. The one thing they noticed is now her legs seem to be measuring behind, BUT they said that it's likely she's just doing what she wants and will just be a smaller build. They're not overly concerned, but want to recheck her in 4 weeks.. So next ultrasound Leinz is Oct. 17.
I have an appointment with my OB on Friday to discuss bedrest and whether or not he'll give me some freedom. :thumbup:
I'm going to go try to catch up on the thread. I'm soo glad to be back! How's everybody??

Oh yeah... We did the 3d/4d ultrasound last weekend and got a few cute pics, I'll get them loaded as soon as I get a chance.. :)

Great news Snow! I bet that was a huge relief! Maybe she is just going to be a petite little thing! Awww

great news seaweed!

idk. its 1 am here now. should movement be constant at 18 weeks??

I don't think they're concerned with less movement until 24 weeks.. I know I'm a few days late, but should ask your dr when he thinks you should be concerned if you notice a change.. :thumbup:

S: Well, you haven't been around this thread today. I'm hoping you were like NeeSAH and your massage sent you into labor. :) Come on Munchkin! :wohoo:

NeeSAH: I changed your scan date. How exciting! Eeeek! Its better that the work conflict made it sooner and not later. :wohoo:

Snow: I've been thinking about you! I'm glad your scan and everything went well. 24% thats wonderful improvement! :wohoo: Also happy to hear you got some pictures from your 3D/4D... I can't wait until mine. :)

AFM: Our offer on the house got countered, and we've recountered. Hopefully, a new response on Friday. Either way, we'll get the house if its meant to be. Dentist tomorrow, extractions. :sad1:

Also I didn't feel constant movement until week 20, and didn't have constant movement sessions until week 21. It'll happen most first time Mothers don't even feel flutters until week 21.

Here's one of my 3d pics. Anybody see to the right of her face it looks like there's another face kissing her cheek?? :wacko:

Attachments

• pic25.jpg
    pic25.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Snow, that's great news! And I love the photo!! She's adorable!

I am still here...but the massage was awesome! :thumbup: Our doula was busy at another birth today, but she has massage training and I have asked if can give me another one this weekend if I'm not in labor yet.

Snow: She is adorable!

S: Dang it! Is it Sunday yet? I think another massage is a wonderful idea. :)

Seaweed: Enjoy your last few days of "quiet" can't wait for pictures.. :flower:

Hi Ladies

Sounds like everyone is doing great around here!! I am so proud of myself, and I knew you ladies would let me brag... :blush:

Yesterday I went on my annual field trip with my fifth graders to a local mountain for a hike. Everyone though I would just sit at the base and wait there, but I made it to the top!!!! 8 months pregnant and I hiked a mountain!!! :happydance: I must admit I was sore when I got home and my back hurt a little bit today, but it was worth it :thumbup: I think because I was on bed rest with DD, I have decided to seize every opportunity with this pregnancy!! Will upload a pic later if I can get it resized.

I normally don't "brag" to people - but I feel like you ladies are so supportive and wonderful that this was a safe place!!!! :hugs:

It sure is Sevilla! What an amazing feet... I couldn't do that now at 5 months pregnant!

snow: Oh my it sure does look like she has a face kissing her! How precious!

Sevilla: that is more than impressive. BRAG away girl! I am also impressed that you can already take your students are a field trip. I would nervous. Our 1st field trip is the 23rd of Oct.

Hi ladies! My name is Lisa. A quick run down on me: Married in 2007. Started TTC #1 in June 2011. BFP Oct 2011 - Had Blighted Ovum MC Nov 2011. TTC our rainbow ever since. Diagnosed with LPD in March. Had a HSG in June. Did 4 rounds of Clomid and Progesterone. BFN's. Went to RE in July. Had a cyst. Sat out a cycle. Did my 1st IUI with Femara, Trigger and Progesterone - BFP. Have done 2 HCG's betas and Progesterone levels done. All good! I am due May 29, 2013!! Phew. It's been a journey.

I am excited to get to know y'all!!!

Snow awesome news hun
Sevilla that's amazing. When will u start maternity leave hun ?
Welcome snowflake huge congrats.

I don't feel constant movement yet. Saw baby the other day and have a posterior placentA and still worry. Sevilla what was movement like for u at 18 weeks hun

Welcome Snowflake and Congratulations on your precious BFP!

GL tomorrow at the dentist Leinz. Thinking of you hun!

Take a deep breath Ich...the other girls are right, constant movement doesn`t happen for a couple more weeks. I know how worrying it can be! I am here with you!

Had such positive day today! Had an ultrasound on Monday...Baby is measuring right on track, even 2 days behind and my placenta has moved away from my placenta. So if the baby keeps growing on this track I will get my vaginal birth in December...Which I am so excited for! I have a c-section booked for December 5th but hoping to avoid that and be induced! WooHooo!

Next week is RJs first birthday so having happy and positive news like this really makes me feel wonderful!

Snowflakes: Huge Congrats! I'm soooo happy you are here. :)

Krippy: I'm so happy you got good news!:yipee::yipee::yipee: Yay for baby being on target and moving away from your placenta. I hope you can have the vaginal birth that you want. Have you any sneak peaks? Will you be doing anything to celebrate RJ's birthday?

Snow great news. X

Welcome snowflakes. Cx

Leinz thinking of u today Hun hope all goes well. Xx

The ball is finally rolling for me, I have an appt on thurs 4th oct with my midwife, and a sample session on tuesday next week, i guess just to chat and answer questions :D

Hi ladies! My name is Lisa. A quick run down on me: Married in 2007. Started TTC #1 in June 2011. BFP Oct 2011 - Had Blighted Ovum MC Nov 2011. TTC our rainbow ever since. Diagnosed with LPD in March. Had a HSG in June. Did 4 rounds of Clomid and Progesterone. BFN's. Went to RE in July. Had a cyst. Sat out a cycle. Did my 1st IUI with Femara, Trigger and Progesterone - BFP. Have done 2 HCG's betas and Progesterone levels done. All good! I am due May 29, 2013!! Phew. It's been a journey.

I am excited to get to know y'all!!!

You're due on my birthday!! :happydance: Welcome!! :)

Not been able to get online for a while so having a catch up reading what everyones been up to!!

Bec,I am glad everything was ok, i had that in my 1st pregnancy at 9 weeks, really scary, they made me wait for 10 days till they would scan me aswel :( All was fine though, like lienz said it is quite common!

Lienz i love the house, it sounds really exciting! And i think its nice if it needs work doing to it, easier to make it your own that way! We rent at the moment as we arnt sure we know where we want to settle yet, so no point buying for us, at the moment we seem to move house at least once a year!

Glad everythings ok ich, dont blame you for getting it checked out.

Sevilla that is impressive!!

Welcome snowflake, congrats :)

As for me, nothing much going on, feeling tired alot but other than that all good. Getting married next weekend so mainly thinking about that!

It feels I've been off here for ages! So many updates!

Leinz- good luck with your teeth! :hugs:

Snow- this is awesome news!!! The fact that they want to see you in 4 weeks is VERY reassuring!!! :happydance:

Krippy - thats great news!!!! :thumbup:

Welcome snowflakes! :flower:

As for me I had a scare the other day. I had some bleeding (3rd time so far but was more than last two times) and had a lot of pain with it so went to a&e who referred me to early pregnancy clinic. They scanned me and all was well. Baby was measuring right on target and even though they could see the bleed on the scan they couldn't give me a reason as to why it was happening. Feeling better now! Bleeding is gone, and pain is gone as well. Just want my 12-week scan to be here now! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->