Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Yay, S...that is wonderful! Enjoy! :yipee: And in case you haven't heard LTOTH's water broke this afternoon. :)

thanks ladies. it is nice to know my mom is there although she is kind of making me feel like a burden.. she is just so concerned with money and has been all her life..

sevilla I would prefer to keep the peace and have a private agreement between him and i, about how much i excpect weekly/monthly. There is a child support website for my state that if you put in the other persons income, number of children etc it calculates how much a judge would write an order for, so i will go by that. If he doesn't cooperate or agree or keeps owing me a lot of money i will take it to the court. He is most likely going to take me to court for partial custody =[

I think you are doing the right thing and trying to keep the peace for now. Plus, you should be staying positive and not worrying about it until you have to. :hugs: Good plan :flower:

EEEEK! Yay Ltoth!!

Congrats SE that your :blue: is finally home with you where he belongs!

Congrats Mrskg on a great scan!!

Afm: Had my last RE appointment today, got my scan. Cole-Cat measured 8+4 and had a hb 179bpm! Sad to not be able to keep seeing that doctor, he is so nice. But found a new doctor today and he is just lovely. Can't wait for my first appointment with him.

She's here... 1152pm (Est.) 7lbs 2oz and gorgeous!! Just gorgeous!! Awwww...

MightyMOM: So happy your appt. went well! Very good news! :wohoo: Awwwww... your baby is so beautiful and sweet. Love love love your spoiler!

AFM: Anyone want another FB friend? I find myself closer to all you ladies than many of my real life acquaintences!

Leinz, i'd love to add you on Facebook - how can I search for you? xo

Send message iwantpeace... Not taken with my whole name being put out here. :)

hahaha.. probably..

soo im feeling a bit better about my situation. i mean when it rains it really pours. right?!? but all this will be soo worth it when i hold my lil man. I truly am terrified about my cervix but im hoping this bed rest will do me good. he is moving soo much, i feel it every day especially at night and i just love it. I am hoping that my cervix is the same length on Friday. I am trying to learn to knit so i can do some crafts but i am not very succesful at this point. anyone have tips for fun crafts to do in bed?

I couldn't imagine not having a FB. I'm an addict! You could've probably guessed that.

Ich: It will be worth it, hun! I hope your cervix length is also the same. I am also glad that you are being monitored. :)

Try looking up some YouTube videos on knitting and crocheting. Those are both super easy for bed rest and you can make blankets, jackets, booties, lots of things for baby. :)

hahaha.. probably..

soo im feeling a bit better about my situation. i mean when it rains it really pours. right?!? but all this will be soo worth it when i hold my lil man. I truly am terrified about my cervix but im hoping this bed rest will do me good. he is moving soo much, i feel it every day especially at night and i just love it. I am hoping that my cervix is the same length on Friday. I am trying to learn to knit so i can do some crafts but i am not very succesful at this point. anyone have tips for fun crafts to do in bed?

You could start a scrap book for the baby? Like make all the pages and create the book, so that when the little guy is born all you have to do is glue on the pictures!!! I'm not crafty in the slightest, so I bought my baby book... but I wish I was able to do something like that!!! :dohh:

Leinz - Happy V-Day :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->