Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Wiggler!! Team pink! Congrats!! :happydance:

Can't wait to hear about yours, Lch.

Krippy, thinking about you today of course. :hugs:

Sorry to anyone else I have missed. We are still in the hospital, waiting for Munchkin's glucose levels to get under control. He is improving, and we are hoping he can come home Fri or Sat. Tomorrow is unlikely but possible. Very grateful for your support and well wishes, much love to all :hugs:

Thinking of you and your little one too Seaweed...Hope you get to take him home soon! :)

Thanks Mighty! Appreciate the sentiment! Today has been weird...haven't been able to do much but lie on the couch. Not feeling out of control just numb...

:hugs:Just celebrated my late cousin's 13th birthday. It's something my family always celebrates and never forgets. I think however you are feeling (numb, tired, sad, wistful) is ok. He is your son, and it will always be a special day. Whatever that means for you and your family, it will always be RJ's birthday.:flower:

That was really sweet...thank you!

S: I can't wait until you can take Munchkin home. :) I'm glad he's improving.

Krippy: :hugs:

glad hes improving hun.. hope you get to take him home soon!

omg.. 13 hours till my scan!!

Yay, Ich... I'm so excited! I'm always wrong... haha so you probably are team :blue:! I can't wait for your update. :yipee:

I'm starting to wonder about myself carrying :pink:! I wish it couldv'e been confirmed at my 20w scan. I've had doubts this week after buying the cute pink bear suit. I actually went back today and bought another this time in white. (Haha!) I did get it in size 3 months. (If I'm still :pink: on Nov. 1) I will give the white one to my cousin who is due a boy at the end of November.

And now this with Wiggler being :pink:! A few other ladies on here with wrong gender predictions at 18-20 weeks... And if you are :blue: when our babies skulls look identical. Plus, my boy dreams. No wonder I'm second guessing. Haha!

ur right they do look exactly the same.. hmmm we shall see!

Congrats Seaweed!!! Hope you can take him home real soon.

I'm so jealous of everyone having their gender scans! Mine is on October 24th - it seems so far away! I do have an ultrasound on my kidneys coming up (next tuesday), and it's at the same place I've gone for my first 2 pregnancy u/s, so I think I'm going to ask them if they can take a quick peek at baby! Oh I hope they will!

Good luck to you Ich! Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes!!!!

Seaweed... hope your little man can come home with you! Crossing my fingers for you

Torres: I hope the Dr. will and that all is perfect with your kidneys. I couldn't wait... had private gender scan at 14+4. Then at my 20w scan baby was modest and wouldn't show her lack of bits! So, we'll see if still Pink at 28+4.

Ich: I can't wait! The suspense is getting me! :)

hi ladies. sorry to keep you all waiting! i am team :blue:! its a boy! and i am so excited.

i did get some pretty bad news =\

first of all, the baby has pyelectasis. his kidneys are not emptying urine the correct way. this is a sign of down syndrome. my risk has gone from 1 in 7500 to 1 in 4000 :cry: they told me they see this 3 times a day, and it always resolves itself, and they have never seen it be from down syndrome. that its very common in boys and not to worry. still, i got upset. Ill love my baby either way of course! I am going to see a genetic counselor tomorrow.

second, my cervix is funneling (open at the top of my stitch) and has gone from 4 cm to 2.5 cm. i am on bed rest. no more working. this financially will be almost impossible for me.

Congrats on your little boy, Lch, but sorry about your bad news. :hugs: :hugs: Thinking of you. I am glad they said the kidney thing is normal. 1 in 4000 is still really, really, really good odds.

Thanks ladies. I feel a bit better since my ob called. He said thsy there jobs are to freak me out and his is to calm me down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->