Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Congrats Ltoth! Welcome to the world baby Sophia!
Happy V-Day Leinz! Very exciting!

What an exciting week we have coming up... mrskg AND madrid have their gender scans!!! :pink::blue: YAY!!!! :happydance:

yay! i love gender scans!

yes i am def going to look into scrap booking. I am starting one for Sophia that i just never got around to do . We have so many pics of her just in her memory box but id like to do something nicer with them. Then ill start my baby book. Except for some reason i want to wait till 28 weeks to do that =\

Happy V-day Leinz...I can't believe how fast all of our pregnancies are going!

4 more sleeps :sleep: really hope they can see x if not I'm going to book a private gender scan one way or another I WILL find out flavour :haha:

Happy v-day leinz!!!

I'm hoping to find out on Tuesday!!! But if they can't I may do the same mrs. Getting anxious already!

Wow! I missed a lot this weekend! Welcome to the world baby Sophia!!!

Happy v day Leinz!!!!

And I'm looking forward to hearing all about the gender scans you ladies have this week! Can't wait!!!!

Thanks Ladies for all the VDay happiness. I'm on :cloudnine:! :)

I also did scrapbooks for DD. It's actually my major hobby! I've did 6 (12x12's) of DD's first year... It's going to take me forever to do Zoela's. However, all I have to do is make sure I take lots of pics and keep them organized. :) I hope its that easy, anyways. I've had to stop for now for packing. Eh...

Madrid & Mrskg... I can't wait to know so I can change your ticker colors. Lets see predicting :pink: for Madrid & :blue: for Mrskg! :)

Regular OB appt. for me... Tuesday and Dental Hygentist Appt... Thursday! And house set to close... Friday. Setting up house insurance tomorrow.

Thanks leinz I'll add you to my guess list on front page of my journal :blue: winning so far x

Hiya ladiesss sorry i didnt get on sooner, i will go back and see whats been happening tomrrow but ive been really poorly all day yest and today, morning sickness really bad :( Cant eat or drink and just throwing up non stop, off to the docs later! Anyway luckily i was ok for my wedding and we had a great day, heres a pic :)

Attachments

• Wedding.jpg
    Wedding.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations, Erinsmummy! :wohoo: :cloud9: I hope it was a fantastic day! You look stunning!

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I had the most ridiculous situation this morning. Today is trash day so like any other normal person dh brought the trash can to the road for pickup. Well shortly after he left the doorbell rings. It's the cops!!! I answer the door and he says people have been complaining about trash cans being beside the road?? :saywhat: apparently the city pays the trash company to walk to the side of the house to get the trash??!!! This really is a new level of stupid. I've lived here for a year it's the first I've heard of it. But really u have nothing better to do then call the cops and complain???

I know I'm the last EDD but I am really excited that we saw a Gestational Sac and Yolk Sac today (5w5d) on the Ultrasound. I go back next week Friday when I will be a little over 7 weeks to hopefully see a Fetal Pole and possibly a Heartbeat!

Snowflakes... that's wonderful news!!! Congrats!

Snowangel... I've never heard anything so silly!!!! AND, someone called the cops!?!?! I have 3 words for them... GET A HOBBY!!!! LOL

Congrats Erinsmummy!!!! Looks and sounds like you had a beautiful day! Love your dress!

AMF... I'm feeling "nesting" kick in lately. Did a ton of cleaning in the nursery yesterday. We just moved into our new house back in July and until our gender scan it was my last priority. But now that other rooms are complete or complete enough I've been focusing on the nursery. So yesterday I unexpectedly set up and made the day bed we're putting in there for extra lounging during midnight feedings and started putting clothes away. I'm hoping to buy the crib and changing table/dresser hutch sometime this week or next. I'll have to start and finish painting before that all shows up. Then, this morning, I spent 2 hours cleaning all the floors, putting the boys' laundry away and starting 2 more loads of laundry. Mondays are exhausting ;-) I'm just so happy to have the energy after the last 2 weeks of laying on the couch because of my head cold that sucked everything out of me.

How's everyone else spending this Monday morning/afternoon/evening (depending on what time zone you live in ;-) Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

I also did scrapbooks for DD. It's actually my major hobby! I've did 6 (12x12's) of DD's first year... It's going to take me forever to do Zoela's. However, all I have to do is make sure I take lots of pics and keep them organized. :) I hope its that easy, anyways. I've had to stop for now for packing. Eh...

Ooh, I'm jealous! I never did finish DD's scrapbook. I bought one, just never got around to it. I need to do that she is almost 3!

Hiya ladiesss sorry i didnt get on sooner, i will go back and see whats been happening tomrrow but ive been really poorly all day yest and today, morning sickness really bad :( Cant eat or drink and just throwing up non stop, off to the docs later! Anyway luckily i was ok for my wedding and we had a great day, heres a pic :)

Aw, what a beautiful dress!! Glad that you felt good for the wedding, but I still hope you get to feeling better very soon. :)

I had the most ridiculous situation this morning. Today is trash day so like any other normal person dh brought the trash can to the road for pickup. Well shortly after he left the doorbell rings. It's the cops!!! I answer the door and he says people have been complaining about trash cans being beside the road?? :saywhat: apparently the city pays the trash company to walk to the side of the house to get the trash??!!! This really is a new level of stupid. I've lived here for a year it's the first I've heard of it. But really u have nothing better to do then call the cops and complain???

In my brothers neighborhood they are not allowed to store the trash cans in view of the street. They must be in the garage or back yard. I told him to just build a small shed for them, but he said he'll take the ticket if he gets one. I mean, it's one day a week people! Deal with it!

I know I'm the last EDD but I am really excited that we saw a Gestational Sac and Yolk Sac today (5w5d) on the Ultrasound. I go back next week Friday when I will be a little over 7 weeks to hopefully see a Fetal Pole and possibly a Heartbeat!

How exciting! Congrats! Can't wait to see your scan next week with LO popping in to say hi. :)

AMF... I'm feeling "nesting" kick in lately. Did a ton of cleaning in the nursery yesterday. We just moved into our new house back in July and until our gender scan it was my last priority. But now that other rooms are complete or complete enough I've been focusing on the nursery. So yesterday I unexpectedly set up and made the day bed we're putting in there for extra lounging during midnight feedings and started putting clothes away. I'm hoping to buy the crib and changing table/dresser hutch sometime this week or next. I'll have to start and finish painting before that all shows up. Then, this morning, I spent 2 hours cleaning all the floors, putting the boys' laundry away and starting 2 more loads of laundry. Mondays are exhausting ;-) I'm just so happy to have the energy after the last 2 weeks of laying on the couch because of my head cold that sucked everything out of me.

Wow, you are one busy lady! Sounds like you got SO MUCH done, I am jealous. I was on the couch all weekend. I tried to help DH clean the garage but after one hour it felt like all the energy just drained out of me and all I wanted to do was sleep the rest of the day. Sunday was no better!

AFM: Had a lovely weekend, DD played in the little pool outside on the porch. She was having lots of fun, it was nice to let her get some exercise. Had a bit of a scare when I put a wet towel over her Cozy Coupe, there was a spider web inside. Took a closer look and it was a black widow! Not a little one, this one is HUGE. I grew up with them, but never saw one bigger than a dime before. This one is more like the size of a quarter!!! I'm calling the bug people to get them to come out and spray. I have always avoided pesticides in my home, but if it's between pesticides and deadly spiders, I'm gonna RAID those things to death. I can keep DD out of the back yard, I can't keep the spiders from coming in. EEK!

Attachments

• BlackWidow1.jpg
    BlackWidow1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
  • BlackWidow2.jpg
    BlackWidow2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads