Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Congrats ich!!! :baby:

I'm sorry they made you worry. I'm sure everything will be ok.. Just take it easy :hugs:

thanks ladies.
i kind of feel like a failure. im now going to have to depend on family to support me. I wont be able to buy the baby any clothes or anything and i feel like a bad mom.

OMG don't even say that. :hugs: You are the BEST mum this baby could ever wish for for listening to what the doctors are saying and doing your best for baby's sake! It is a really really hard situation you are in, but you've got to do what you've got to do.... Stay strong! :hugs:

Wiggler: Team :pink: congrats!!!

Ich darling: congrats on team :blue:
Sorry to hear about LO's kidneys... I will be praying it does resolve quickly before birth... just as the Docs said, not to worry and he's gonna be alright.

I'm also sorry to hear about your cervix... bed rest is the best thing for you and baby, but I know the financial issue is also a burden. Lean on your friends & family for support and don't EVER feel like a failure. :hugs:.. You are gonna be a great mom and it shows just how you are doing everything to keep things together and keep baby safe.
Hang in there- I am sure you will find a way to resolve this...give it some time.
Also, do you qualify for employment benefits or early maternity?

Ich: Maybe family and friends can make you guys dinner every night? That might help with the chores but also that's $$ you won't be spending on food. I'm sorry you're so down about it, I know finances can be VERY stressful, especially with a baby! But I am sure that your family and friends are more than happy to help you with it all.

Maybe you could try to start an online business of some sort? Try to make money selling things on the internet? I have a friend who has done so well on Etsy she is quitting her normal job. :)

I hope that the kidney issue resolves as the baby grows into them. If that was the only thing they were able to detect, I'd say keep strong and hope for the best. It will all be ok, and you will love your LO no matter what.

Congratulations on your little man. Yay team :blue:!!

Ohhhhh lch :(

I am so sorry that your cervix is funneling and you have to go on bed rest.... I can relate from my first pregnancy (as you know) and it is just NOT the news you need to hear. Luckily, you have the stitch in place and that should at least stop it from getting worse??? You are being a great mom - buying your baby things does NOT equal a good mom. Trust me. You know all they need is love.

Hugs to you :hugs:

Ich: Congrats on team :blue:! I'm really wondering now. I'm sorry for your bad news. I'm confident the kidneys will resolve itself. And also that your cervix will hold this pregnancy. :hugs:

Bed rest is best! And get the baby's Daddy to help with the financial responsibilities! It's half his baby too. :hugs: It'll all work out.

AFM: The home inspection was done today. Our house needs a whole new roof. Not happy about the extra expense. But, we are still moving forward.

mighty - thanks hun. currently living with my mom. me and my fiancee broke up. I was in the process of getting my own place. thats down the drain now. i love my mother, but goodness, living with her for 19 years of my life was def enough for me.. lol..

sevilla thank u. i know i am being silly. i just hate not being i guess stable on my own two feet? i dont know. maybe its a pride thing. i need to get over that!! were you on bed rest your whole pregnancy??

leinz - my 12 week skull looks much diff then it does this time. its much more round now so its a bit confusing!! thank you for the well wishes, i hope you are right ladies, that the kidney thing will be fine and my cervix will hold this LO in !!

anyway, leinz, you can add some dates for me..
Oct 5th - cervical scan (if it changes drastically in one week im going to be so upset)
Oct 8 - OB Appt
Nov 23 - Scan to check kidneys. It is supposed to resolve itself by 28 weeks and i will be 28 exactly this day.

I'm sure your family doesn't mind helping. Thats what family is for and you are making a priceless gift to all... Baby Boy! :)

I'll update those dates and your ticker in a bit. :)

Oh ich, I'm sure your mom doesn't mind! My mom would love to take care of me while pregnant. I'm sure your mom doesn't mind and probably prefers that SHE is doing it instead of you doing it alone. Moms are like that! I'm sure that it hurts to not be able to work and save up money during that time, but at the same time it is nice to know that you DO have someone willing to take care of you and a place to stay. I think you should take the time to bond with your mom and rest up!

Ich congrats on team lue but I'm sorry ur now on bedrest Hun, let ur family help u cos I'm sure u wud return the favour at some point u will be an amazing mum plz don't stress urself :hugs: xxx

mighty - thanks hun. currently living with my mom. me and my fiancee broke up. I was in the process of getting my own place. thats down the drain now. i love my mother, but goodness, living with her for 19 years of my life was def enough for me.. lol..

sevilla thank u. i know i am being silly. i just hate not being i guess stable on my own two feet? i dont know. maybe its a pride thing. i need to get over that!! were you on bed rest your whole pregnancy??

leinz - my 12 week skull looks much diff then it does this time. its much more round now so its a bit confusing!! thank you for the well wishes, i hope you are right ladies, that the kidney thing will be fine and my cervix will hold this LO in !!

anyway, leinz, you can add some dates for me..
Oct 5th - cervical scan (if it changes drastically in one week im going to be so upset)
Oct 8 - OB Appt
Nov 23 - Scan to check kidneys. It is supposed to resolve itself by 28 weeks and i will be 28 exactly this day.

I was on bed rest for the last two months of my pregnancy... and I do know what you mean about wanting to be on your own two feet :hugs: When the baby is born, will you be taking any legal action to get your ex to help pay for things?

Got on great at my app today hb is 140 I measuring 21 weeks but think that's just my fat belly lol x got growth scan booked for 28 weeks on 30th nov xx

Great news MrsKg!!

Leinz: Pls update my Obgyn date for Oct 11...Thanks.

Ich: :hugs: I know things will work out great for you- keep the faith. Glad you're staying with your mom.

Hope everyone is having a great day! Enjoy your weekend ladies!

thanks ladies. it is nice to know my mom is there although she is kind of making me feel like a burden.. she is just so concerned with money and has been all her life..

sevilla I would prefer to keep the peace and have a private agreement between him and i, about how much i excpect weekly/monthly. There is a child support website for my state that if you put in the other persons income, number of children etc it calculates how much a judge would write an order for, so i will go by that. If he doesn't cooperate or agree or keeps owing me a lot of money i will take it to the court. He is most likely going to take me to court for partial custody =[

lch - Congrats on your little boy. try to stay positive hun :hugs:

Hope everyone is well

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back