Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Yay, for lots of movement. Doing great here... Set up my utilities for my new house. Now waiting on the realtor to call me back with when we can finalize paperwork and get the keys...

Thinking about taking a nap... Though. :)

How exciting Leinz!!!!! I know how stressful this process is. I'm glad the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer!!!

Me too! I'm ready to get the real work started lol. We want to get a new roof done this month...

We are set to close Friday though, so won't be long. Just waiting on the realtor to tell us when to go in there. Hoping tomorrow.

Still debating on getting DD and laying us down for a nap. Haha! The fatigue from the first trimester is back. And really this is not a good time for it. I need to pack!

how exciting leinz!

twokiddos my LO does that too!

Ich28: How are you doing? Are things getting better in your life? I'm thinking about you! :hugs:

thanks hun!! i am doing well for the most part. i am bored and lonely sometimes. I worry so much about the baby and what will happen but i am holding out hope and praying everyday that this lil guy will stay cooking for a long long time.

sometimes at night i really miss my fiancee. but i have to be strong for the baby. it wouldnt be right to bring a innocent child into all that arguing.. me crying every day..

Awww... hun it definitley would not be. Do you think that you guys could work it out? That he'd want to and be serious about it? If not, don't sell yourself short. :hugs:

You are doing the right thing... This boredom, tears and all will be worth it when you are holding your forever baby in your arms. :hugs:

he emails me and calls me all the time trying to work it out. hes in counseling and anger management. i just wont ever feel the same way about him that i once did. i am a firm believer in change but hes let me down so many times. this isnt our first break up and its not the first time hes gotten "help". i have ended up taking him back, and once he gets comfortable with everything again he is right back to the same asshole. i just think that i deserve more. then i feel like im robbing my child of the chance to live with his father. Maybe i should see a counselor about it. Becuase im totally lost, i don't know whats best for me and the baby at this point. All i know is, i dont ever ever want my child to witness his father screaming at me or making me cry or getting in my face, and i know that its not something i can be assured wont happen again. He is the way he is because of his parents. His dad treated his mom like dirt, so he treats girls like dirt, and over my dead body will my son end up like him..

Ah... hun! If you don't want him back, don't give in. I hope for your son's sake though that he does get the help he needs with anger management and counseling. Because he's always going to be your son's father, whether you are together or not. And you are going to have to deal with him for the rest of your life.

Definitley never settle for less than you are worth. I wouldn't put up with the yelling, fighting etc... either its not good for you or baby. Do you think that its possible he is bipolar? My father was a major prick, abusive to his children and wife. And all these years later we find out he has a medical condition that makes him a totally different good father if its controlled with medication.

Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea.. if you got some counseling. You have a lot of stress right now. I couldn't imagine. But, everythings going to be okay. Your baby will be here soon... and you are going to be a wonderful mother! :hugs:

AFM: Disappointed today.. Our house was set to close on Friday and now we are waiting 2-3 weeks. Because during our title search they discovered they are unsure about our property lines. So now we are waiting for it to be surveryed. This is terrible as we had our roof getting done next week... And its all on hold now.

On a positive note... More time to pack!

Well Leinz it does suck that ur delayed, but better they figure out the property lines now rather then when u are already settled in. :thumbup:

Think I'm getting up tomorrow and making some peanut butter fudge. :haha:
And I also think my inlaws have decided they're coming down sooner rather then later. Originally they were thinking December 1st or later, but now they're thinking first of November. Which will be great since I'm stuck on bed rest!! :thumbup:

thanks hun. i have tried for years to get him to take medication. i am absolutely positive he is bipolar and has depression. He says he "doesnt believe in that shit" .. well alrighty then. be a miserable brute. i know he is always going to be a huge part of my life, and i pray to god he is a huge part of my sons too. as long as i feel safe letting him be.. i grew up without a dad and it sucked. my dad didnt want a relationship with me until i was a moody pissed off 17 year old girl. i sure as hell did not make that one easy for him.

anywho im sorry about the wait for the house hun. really puts a damper on things, but maybe its best you have more time for packing and planning etc. you dont want to over exhaust yourself

That is awesome SNOW! I'm so happy they are coming to visit. Why are you still on bed rest? Do you think your Dr. might take you off of it? Will they be able to visit again after your baby's arrival? I'm getting a visit this weekend from my sister & mother. We are going to Amish country with my grandparents on Saturday. I was hoping to show them the inside of our house. But they will just have to see the outside.

They are bringing baby clothes. :) I'm so excited about that. Haha! Speaking of Zoela, she's has been taring up my cervix today.

I'm okay with the house delay. They are quite common when you are buying a house.

Ich- maybe if he is serious about a relationship y'all can go to a counselor together and maybe help him see his problem and maybe get him diagnosed?

Ich: Yea, definitley do not even try to work anything out with him. Especially if he won't even admit that he has a problem.

I hope things get better for you all around. I'm looking forward to good news following your appt. :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear you also had a tough relationship with your father.

thanks hun, sorry to hear about yours too.. did the med really make a difference?

That is awesome SNOW! I'm so happy they are coming to visit. Why are you still on bed rest? Do you think your Dr. might take you off of it? Will they be able to visit again after your baby's arrival? I'm getting a visit this weekend from my sister & mother. We are going to Amish country with my grandparents on Saturday. I was hoping to show them the inside of our house. But they will just have to see the outside.

They are bringing baby clothes. :) I'm so excited about that. Haha! Speaking of Zoela, she's has been taring up my cervix today.

I'm okay with the house delay. They are quite common when you are buying a house.

Still on bedrest I think because of the contractions and I think partially because she's still on the smaller side. :shrug: I'm going to get details on Friday. But I've cheated bed rest plenty and I am in a lot of pain after being up. Sometimes I'm good for an hour sometimes it's only takes 10 minutes. Sooo pretty sure I'll be on bedrest for the rest of pregnancy.

are you on modified bed rest hun?

Strict bedrest by drs orders. Like I can pee and go to the dr. But I've certainly modified it. ;). I have a 4 year old and we live 1800 miles from all family so I have no choice but to do things.

yes hun. sorry i missed your post before.. weve done the counseling stuff. he changes for a few months and when he gets comfortable is back to his same old if not worse self. its quite aggravating to be honest..

i am on modified bed rest. this is basically what my doctor said

1) I mostly need to stay in a sitting/lying position as much as possible
2) I can get up to go to the bathroom, make myself meals, etc.
3) No shopping
4) I can go out to eat occasionally
5) No housework
6) No lifting or bending

It's certainly hard. I plan on talking to my dr Friday about it. But like I've said I know he's not going to take me off bedrest as im in pain and having contractions while up. It's not anything specific that sets them off I've even had them just laying in bed.

It's crazy how different this pregnancy is from my last. I had no issues other then Gestational diabetes not even a contraction before they induced me. This one baby has had growth issues, I've had a terrible time gaining weight. I'm not even at 10lbs yet. And of course contractions and a hospital stay at 23 weeks. :shrug:

I had always planned on having four kids, but with the complications with this one I'm starting to think harder about it. Tho dh says he needs a boy. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->