Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Congrats Srrhc! What exciting news!

Sorry about the GD Leinz but glad that you caught and now they can put together a plan for you! You will do great!

Stay safe all of you storm girls! Thinking of you!

So I just got home from an overnight at the hospital...threatened pre-term labour. Contractions have finally started to slow down and my cervix is still closed but I was kept overnight for observation. Got a shot to mature baby's lungs just in case but so far baby is staying put and is not engaged. Have to go back tonight to get the second shot...I am so exausted. Between my contractions and labour noises (lol) I had absolutely no sleep. Contractions started at 5 pm so went to hospital at 7pm. Had a bunch of tests, my FFN was negative. Got a little sleep from 11pm-2am but the contractions came back with horrible back pain that won't go away. Haven`t had any big contrations since 5 am just back pain which I know can be labour as well. I saw my ob and I am back on Friday for more tests, NST, and ultrasound I am quite tired and uncomfortable but baby is still doing great. Lots of movement, etc. Wondering if this bubs is going to stay put!

Geez there's a lot of us dealing with this contraction drama. :shrug:

:hugs: Krippy I hope things become less uncomfortable soon! But very glad you and baby are ok!!

Srrhc, that is fantastic news!! :happydance: :wohoo: This one will be sticky! When are you due? Sometime in July, right?

I'd cancel it. 6months wasn't that long ago. :thumbup: who does ur paps? Is it the same person u would see for baby? I would cancel and then when u go in for ur first appt they'll ask when ur last pap was and then they can decide if it's necessary for another.
Snowangel yes it is the same doc. He is very nice so I am hoping he will opt not to do it.
I haven't even figured out when I would be due. I guess I just can even let it sink in yet. I would say July at the earliest. I was a summer baby too!

WHAT A DAY IN HERE, Lovely's! Pretty amazing wonderful news in here.

Krippy & SnowAngel: Contracting, and both are now home with LO's still baking! This is sooooo wonderful! :wohoo: Yay for movements and monitoring, although it is a pain in the rear.

Srrhc: BFP! BFP! BFP! Oh hun, I'm so excited! Yay, your rainbow has happened.... :) When you give me a EDD, I'll add your new wonderful ticker. Everything is going to be perfect. There are lots of rainbows cooking in here. :) :) :)

Mrskg: Happy Vday! Eeeeeek! So exciting! :yipee:

AFM: Well, my first reading was 137, to high. I'm making spaghetti with whole grain noodles. We always use brown in this house anyways.

Also, they moved our closing date back another two weeks saying the house still hasn't been surveyed. DD caught a cold and is missing her therapist appt. tomorrow. I'm writing this day off...

Srrhc congrats Hun, I'm so happy for u I'd cancel the pap I was de mines but in Scotland u don't get it while pg. xxx

Congrats srrhc :happydance:

My little boy is 4 today, they grow up way too fast :cry:

Congrats srrhc an :hugs: I know what an emotional time this will be for you x I too am due a smear but doc said to leave it till after birth x

Krippy an snow hope you keep cooking your rainbows for a while yet x

Happy 4th birthday to you wee boy Wiggler x

srrhc: :yipee: Congrats hun! I think Pap smears are safe during pregnancy. With mine, I didn't need to do one 'cos I always have my yearly check. If you had one within 12 months of getting preggo, you don't need another one 9 (as long as your tests were normal).

Leinz: Sorry about the GD> I am sure you will have it under control in no time & things will be back to normal.

Krippy: Wow! Glad you're home and contractions have stopped. You've got an eager one in there, really praying he/she waits till December.

Mrskg, Wiggler, Madrid: Happy V- week ladies! :hugs:

I had a PAP smear when I was preggo to. It is completely safe! :)

Wiggler...time flies so fast, hope you have a great day with your big boy!

I have been doing well...Have had lots of sleep and had my last steroid shot last night. If I go into labour they will just let things happen as they say the shot puts their lungs almost 4 weeks ahead.

So Yeah...My OB/GYN really doesn't think it will change when my LO will get here and our plan of action will be the same. I might continue to be uncomfortable and still have random contractions but the baby will probably be term. Hopefully I won't have to have the c-section that we have booked on December the 5th and they will induce me on the 8th instead. Just 2 more growth scans...fingers crossed this baby isn't a giant like its big brother! Also have to have another GD test as I have been spilling glucose in my urine the last couple of days...Not until next week as the steroid they gave me can give me a false postive. With all of these tests and hospital visits these next weeks will fly by I think.

Krippy: The 3 weeks sure will... Eeeeek! It seems like the third trimester gets here... And everything takes off. :wohoo: Thats really good about baby's lungs. I'm so happy we live in this age of medical technology.

Sevilla will be here any day now updating us with her baby story! :wohoo:

Wiggler: Happy Birthday to DS. :)

AFM: Wow, its the last day of October... I haven't been getting high glucose readings and I have yet to change my diet. I found out my sister is pregnant... (She'd been trying over 2 years.) She went to NTNP about 4 months ago with long cycles. Her last AF was 2 months ago, so it'll be interesting to see what her dating scan says. But, I'm so over the moon! :)

Oh yea! My ultrasound is tomorrow! Wow! Tomorrow! :yipee: I hope she cooperates and we get to see her beautiful face...

Ladies we are all getting there!!!! It's so exciting!!!! We've come along way since May when this thread was started. This journey has been sooo amazing! :)

Good luck with your scan tomorrow, looking forward to seeing some cute pics :hugs: I have my midwife tomorrow, but just my 12 week checkup :D

Scan tomorrow? How lovely!! I wish I could get another one too but it's too expensive here.

Happy 12 weeks longing!!

I don't know if any of you are going to use reusable nappies/diapers (I know you don't leinz). I just bought 12 of them, extra liners, a wet bag and disposable liners from alva. Not bad in price £62 and hoping that it's a good investment and that I'll save money without having to buy disposables.

Hope you are all well :hi:

I don't post here often because I find the thread goes too fast for me to keep up. :shy:

I am doing cloth diapers. :) I am so excited to buy them. :haha: I will get them sometime in the next month or 2 because you have to wash them and the liners a few times before using them. I already bought 2 newborn sized ones and 12 liners. They are so cute, I just want to look at them all the time. They are the first purchase I made for baby, after our 12 week scan went well. That seems like a fantastic price you got! :)

I can't wait to see your scan pictures tomorrow Leinz!!

I have my 3D scan in 10 days! :dance:

Thanks hun! Affordable here for scan... I think so! It's $124 total (using %25 discount for return visit.)

You get: 8 pictures, CD of pictures, 15 minute video, Level 1 measurements and 30 minute scan for that price. There is a smaller package that you just get the photos for $85. And when I went at 14 weeks I just got the small 2D package and scan for $65.

It's a very good deal/value for what you get leinz. I think they are a lot more expensive here to be honest.

too_scared which brand did you buy? any reason? I bought alva due to the good reviews but I'm happy to find other options :winkwink:

Leinz how exciting can't wait to see your pics tomorrow x Thats a Great price too for something similar here it's £200 Just went to currency convertor an that works out at $322 :wacko:

It is amazing how far we've all come just had a look at front page an I remember when Madrid an I were down the bottom now there's 13 under us ... Amazing can't wait till they all match seaweeds ticker :cloud9:

We are using cloth! I found it way less confusing once we actually started using them. It is working well so far. Munchkin has been growing into the one size diapers so we have more fancy pocket ones now...we started off with just prefolds. I actually still really like prefolds, though. We'll keep using them for sure.

Leinz sooo excited for tomorrow!! :yipee:

Yeah... I know! I love it! :wohoo:

Mrskg: Wow! $322 is soooo much money! DH would've never went for that. :(

We have:

November- 2 Ladies Due
December- 2 Ladies Due (Krippy- Scheduled Either 5th or preferably the 8th & Snow- Dec. 26)
January- 4 Ladies Due
February- 6 Ladies Due
March- 3 Ladies Due
April- 5 Ladies Due
May- 4 Ladies Due
July- 1 Lady due... Srrhc, our newest Rainbow :bfp:!

Eeeeeeek! And ofcourse Munchkin born in September... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->