Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

me too.. i hate losing power =[ the news said to expect to lose it for 7-10 days

Central nj. So far 300 people out of 7000 in my town lost power. Of course we are part of that. Ugh. Currently on my phone which is low on battery. We have been told to expect no power for up to ten days so may be out of touch for a while

Stay safe Ladies!

Bec: Congratulations! Nov. 19 is a wonderful day... my wedding anniversary. :) Wouldn't suprise me... :pink: rules this thread. :)

AFM: 3 hr glucose done! OB tomorrow, hope for good results.

Just 3 sleeps until scan! :wohoo: I'm so excited! :)

Well, I have gestational diabetes. I failed the 3 hour test. So, now I meet with a dietician on Thursday. I have to go buy a little machine and test strips. I have to check my sugar in the morning and after each meal.

Good news is... this was the first appointment the Dr. measured my bump. And my measurement was on. But, it still sucks because I don't want any complications whatsoever. :( Atleast its going to be monitored.

I go to the Dr. every two weeks now. Nov. 16 & Nov. 30. Only 2 sleeps until scan. :)

Sorry not been in for a while struggling to keep up with subscriptions x

:hugs: to those in storm sandy x

Ich the crib is gorgeous :cloud9:

Leinz sorry you failed the test :hugs: 2 more sleeps though :happydance:

Afm it's V day :happydance:

Lost power last night... day two no school... at my mothers (who has power). Just wanted to check in!!! Still pregnant!!! lch, stay safe!!!

Well, I have gestational diabetes. I failed the 3 hour test. So, now I meet with a dietician on Thursday. I have to go buy a little machine and test strips. I have to check my sugar in the morning and after each meal.

Good news is... this was the first appointment the Dr. measured my bump. And my measurement was on. But, it still sucks because I don't want any complications whatsoever. :( Atleast its going to be monitored.

I go to the Dr. every two weeks now. Nov. 16 & Nov. 30. Only 2 sleeps until scan. :)

Bummer Leinz!! I think they'll do some non stress testing too and you'll likely be induced on or near ur due date. Probably even an extra ultrasound. Hopefully u can control it by diet. :thumbup:

So I've had an interesting morning. Went to the hospital for a non stress test. They monitored me for a little bit, then sent me for an ultrasound. All seemed fine. I was waiting for the nurse to come out so I could be discharged. Well apparently in the 30 min of monitoring I had 4 contractions :shrug: so dr wanted me remonitored they hooked me up to an IV. I had almost passed my next 30 mins and had three contractions in a row. The nurse asked me how I felt about a holiday baby. I said Christmas yes Halloween no. Anyways they finally slowed and I was discharged. :thumbup: pretty sure dr will change my non stress testing to twice a week after I go in for my appt.

Leinz- I"m sorry to hear about the diabetes. Just know it will be ok b/c you will be closely monitored and will be eating healthy :) Yaay for your upcoming scan!

So sorry about the GD hon. :hugs: :hugs: It's good that you were tested. Seems like lots of people are able to keep it under control with diet and have no complications from it. Fingers crossed that will be the case for you! It seems like a good sign that you're measuring on and not too big.

Happy V day, Mrskg!

Snow, how crazy about the contractions...I'm glad you will be monitored! Hope baby stays in there for a while!

Hope everyone is safe and dry. Sounds like a crazy storm.

Hey everyone. It has been ages since I have posted but I have been following you ladies. Leinz I am really sorry about the diabetes. My close friend had to do through it with her little one. I agree with the other ladies though they will monitor you careful and I know you will also be proactive. I am thinking of you.

To the ones if you effected by this storm I am so so sorry. It is just so sad. I hope everyone who is in the storm stays safe and hope power returns soon.

As for me I took a pregnancy test today just to kill time and my DH actually had to point out to me that it was positive. I was like no way and he goes oh yes it is honey I have seen enough of these things to know haha!

So needless to say I am a ball of mixed emotions. Nervous scared happy but I just want to cry at the same time. I am leaving it all on Gods hands and just feel so blessed to be able to enjoy this monent right now. I am scheduled for a Pap smear tomorrow. What should I do? Is it safe to have that procedure done when pregnant?

Some people say its not safe during pregnancy and some drs schedule it. :shrug: you really just need to weigh the risks. When was your last one etc. I'd call ur OB in the morning and discuss ur history with him and decide from there. :thumbup:

I just had one 6 months ago. I have to have two a year ��. I would love to not have to have one!

Congrats Srrhc! What exciting news!

Sorry about the GD Leinz but glad that you caught and now they can put together a plan for you! You will do great!

Stay safe all of you storm girls! Thinking of you!

So I just got home from an overnight at the hospital...threatened pre-term labour. Contractions have finally started to slow down and my cervix is still closed but I was kept overnight for observation. Got a shot to mature baby's lungs just in case but so far baby is staying put and is not engaged. Have to go back tonight to get the second shot...I am so exausted. Between my contractions and labour noises (lol) I had absolutely no sleep. Contractions started at 5 pm so went to hospital at 7pm. Had a bunch of tests, my FFN was negative. Got a little sleep from 11pm-2am but the contractions came back with horrible back pain that won't go away. Haven`t had any big contrations since 5 am just back pain which I know can be labour as well. I saw my ob and I am back on Friday for more tests, NST, and ultrasound I am quite tired and uncomfortable but baby is still doing great. Lots of movement, etc. Wondering if this bubs is going to stay put!

I just had one 6 months ago. I have to have two a year ��. I would love to not have to have one!

I'd cancel it. 6months wasn't that long ago. :thumbup: who does ur paps? Is it the same person u would see for baby? I would cancel and then when u go in for ur first appt they'll ask when ur last pap was and then they can decide if it's necessary for another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->