Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

YAY lch on v-day!!!!!!!

They are gearing up for us to be hit hard up here on the east coast... ugh. Last year we had a major snow storm on Halloween (lost power for many days) and school was cancelled... now I wonder if school will be cancelled because of this hurricane. They have already switched trick-or-treating in many towns from Wednesday night to Sunday night.

All I can think of is this full moon Monday night combined with a drop in barometric pressure with the hurricane = perfect recipe for a woman going into labor (or so I read....) Although I REALLY want this baby to at least wait until after Halloween. She doesn't need to share it with a holiday (I always shared with Thanksgiving).

Hope everyone had a good week this week. Any big appointments this coming week? I just have another weekly appointment on Tuesday. WIll have them check me again and see if I have progressed.

Sevilla: Please be safe...will be praying it does not hit your area so bad :hugs:
Also praying your LO waits till the storm is over... hope you are feeling well.

Nothing else happening on my end, no big appointments I guess, not till glucose at 28 weeks. Still working around my MS and just got a box of Edward's frozen Turtle Pie dessert...hehehe, craving chocolate! Just pray it stays down :D

Have a lovely weekend y'all!

Wow! The barometric pressure thing is for real...who knew! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17004080
Hold on to your amniotic sacs, ladies!

And of course stay safe everyone :hugs:

sooo, today I get a delivery in the mail. He sent me the bassinet i wanted. Then i got a card and a dozen roses. the card said , Happy 24 Weeks, I miss and love you. heres the bassinet

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12322083

now im scared about the pressure thing and ptl lol. darn.
we got hit last october too. i didnt have power or hot water or drinkable water for 8 days! i am supposed to get hit hard with the hurricane as well

Awww Lch don't be worried about PTL, I am sure the weather thing changes the risk only very slightly! Your cervix is strong honey :hugs:

How are you feeling about the delivery? :hugs:

lol, thanks hun! im feeling okay, bit worried since Sophia was very tiny so i didnt feel anything. Also worried about getting another epidural, I had one in February, one in August for my cerclage, and this will be my 3rd in one year. not sure if thats good. also im scared to tear! ah!! did you tear?

Oh haha I meant what came in the mail! It took me a second to figure out the connection :p

I bet it is ok to have that many epidurals...it is just anesthesia and they make it safe for the baby too. :hugs: I did have a 2nd degree tear. I didn't feel it...I had the epi but a low enough dose that I did feel the stitching! Going to the bathroom was scary at first, like everyone says, but hopefully it has healed ok. We shall find out in a couple weeks!

lol what? im confused!

hope all healed well hun. i heard your supposed to pour water over your bits before you pee.

Sevilla: I hope you don't get hit to hard with the hurricane. And if baby comes... baby is ready to be here! :) Happy 37 weeks! Yayayayyaay! I can't wait for you to update us of baby's arrival. Its so exciting! Eeeek!

Seaweed & ICH: You both have made me chuckle. Tee-hee! How nice of baby's Daddy to send roses and the bassinet. It's super cute! How did this make you feel?

I'm sure you aren't going into labor anytime soon hun. Maybe 36 weeks when the clerage is removed... And maybe even 40! :wohoo:

I did use a bottle to squirt over my bits. It felt so good, I remember. I also loved... showers with the spray hose. It sure felt good. I didn't get to do the fizz bath. But, I was only in the hospital for 20 hours after labor. I couldn't believe I was being released, but I was so happy and I went straight to DD's side. My milk came in about 3 days later and my feet swelled like balloons. But, I was on my feet a lot.

I know everyone knows I have a 3D/4D scan coming up. I'm so excited... I don't think much or talk much of else. I have the 3 hour glucose Monday morning, regular OB Tuesday morning... And scan Thursday afternoon. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

sooo, today I get a delivery in the mail. He sent me the bassinet i wanted. Then i got a card and a dozen roses. the card said , Happy 24 Weeks, I miss and love you. heres the bassinet

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12322083

now im scared about the pressure thing and ptl lol. darn.
we got hit last october too. i didnt have power or hot water or drinkable water for 8 days! i am supposed to get hit hard with the hurricane as well

Send him a list of the other thing you need too! There's no reason he can't support that baby. You're doing ur part keeping baby cooking. :thumbup: and you can't live without water so go buy some gallon jugs at Walmart so u have at least enough for a week! :thumbup:

We have survived. :haha: it wasn't as bad as Irene was, tho the rain and wind is expected to continue for another day or two. There hasn't been bad flooding tho. :thumbup:

hahahahah seaweed. im so silly!!!!!! i just laughed out loud when i finally understood what was going on.

but yes, i think it was very nice of him.. its hard for me, because I love and miss him but he needs to change and I just dont have it in me to believe he will, yet again to be let down. who knows what will happen - hes got serious issues and he needs to work them out. he had a god awful childhood and everyone - including his own parents - have abandoned him , so he pushes people away and treats them awful.sometimes i feel guilty, because i really am all he has. but i had to think about myself for once and i couldnt take the emotional abuse and i refuse to let my son grow up with him and his mean attitude. i am a firm believer in second chances, and i think anyone can change if they really work at it. as of now i need space and time. lots of it.

snow - yeah my mom went out tonight and stocked up on everything. im kinda freaking out about what ill eat if we lose power again.

Have her get some ice or if your freezer makes it bag it so you can keep coolers. We always have cans of tuna, chicken. Those cup o' noodles that u just have to add boiling water too. And canned soups and spaghetti o type of things. They're certainly not on top of the healthy food for pregnancy list, but some food is better then none! We also have a grill and stock up on propane. :thumbup: tho normally I think our risk of hurricanes is worse then most everybody else's. :haha: if y'all don't have a big grill outside they sell those little ones for camping. You should check to see if they have some sort of emergency shelter set up too just in case. I know schools and hospitals have generator back up, so that may be a last resort but would be good to know ahead of time. :shrug:

Good luck with the hurricane everyone affected :(

Had my gender scan yesterday - at first he said boy and pointed out a "protuberance" and then changed his mind and said girl! He ended the scan pretty convinced it was a girl but said we could go back after our 20 week scan and he'll confirm - hopefully they'll all say the same thing! Baby was bouncing all over the place, I may have overdone it on the juice as he said it was hard to get a good look.

20 week detailed scan is 19th Nov and follow up gender scan is 24th Nov.

congrats hun! a friend of mine drank so much juice she had to reschedule lol

thank you, you too hun..
my doc appt got canceled for tomorrow because of the storm. she said they should resched for wed

Aw hope u guys are alright thts got the hurricane, it looks a big one on the news. Xx

They canceled school for us today... so far we still have power.... I REALLY hope it stays that way!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->